Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the sycophantic Hello magazine noticed that Archie was looking at his dad and saying dada!! Meghan won't like that.

edit: just to welcome myself. My brother was married to a poisonous, lying Filipina b1tch. She had the obligatory child (keeping the child from his father, even though she didn't have a maternal bone in her), did absolutely everything she could to alienate my brother from his family and friends, milked him dry, accused him of attempted rape (😡😡) - my brother was a soft idiot who adored his wife and son etc etc, then he died because of the strain of it all. There's lots more I could say, but it's not appropriate here. I can just see M and H going down exactly the same path. The woman is only interested in herself, and will destroy anyone who gets in her way. She plays the racist card intentionally, so people arescared of standing up to her. My hope is that she is publicly taken apart, so she can't ruin any more lives.
Welcome Clarissa. It’s a weird thing with the human psych that some people can see instantly when someone isn’t quite ‘right’. Something just doesn’t sit well in our minds and we can’t always put our finger on what it is. Yet other people think they’re wonderful, caring, friendly. We start to wonder if it’s us that are the problem. They make you believe that their intentions are always good and twist your every word and action into making you look like the bad guy. I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. x

Reactions: 19
I wouldn't get too worked up about the size of Archie, as several people said on here before, kids vary in size enormously. Both of mine were beyond the 98th centile permanently, we have tall genes on both sides of the family, I'm over 6ft tall - they were both bigger than most kids on their 1st birthday. He's quite likely to be one of those. As for the squint, hope (for his own sake) it gets corrected. He's quite cute actually. I do agree that his birth was surrounded by some bizarre dealings, and Meeeghan does NOT come across very maternal at all, certainly more interested in smiling for the camera, poor kid was tetchy and not interested. Not sure why people moan about him wearing just a white vest...I'd be more worried if they dressed him up like a doll. At least he was comfortable. Though I had to laugh at M's attempts to make him look like he's enjoying it...so awkward!

Reactions: 18
Welcome Clarissa. It’s a weird thing with the human psych that some people can see instantly when someone isn’t quite ‘right’. Something just doesn’t sit well in our minds and we can’t always put our finger on what it is. Yet other people think they’re wonderful, caring, friendly. We start to wonder if it’s us that are the problem. They make you believe that their intentions are always good and twist your every word and action into making you look like the bad guy. I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. x
Yes! And in general it's always the women that catch onto this pretty early. Men are usually oblivious to it, especially to someone like her who bats her eyelashes to all the men while being a witch to the women.
We've all met at least one Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes! And in general it's always the women that catch onto this pretty early. Men are usually oblivious to it, especially to someone like her who bats her eyelashes to all the men while being a witch to the women.
We've all met at least one Meghan.
My ‘Meghan’ was my best friend. We went through school together. So close for over 25 years. Long story, but the friendship was toxic. She always belittled me in front of others. She told lies. Destroyed my confidence. All under the guise of ‘just being my friend’. It took me years to work it out. Once I did I told her exactly what I thought of her and walked away. Looking back it’s become even clearer that she was never really my friend, she was extremely jealous and manipulative. I could kick myself for not seeing it sooner. But she would/could be extremely nice and lulled me into believing her. I could write a book about it now that I can actually see her for what she is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Even the sycophantic Hello magazine noticed that Archie was looking at his dad and saying dada!! Meghan won't like that.

edit: just to welcome myself. My brother was married to a poisonous, lying Filipina b1tch. She had the obligatory child (keeping the child from his father, even though she didn't have a maternal bone in her), did absolutely everything she could to alienate my brother from his family and friends, milked him dry, accused him of attempted rape (😡😡) - my brother was a soft idiot who adored his wife and son etc etc, then he died because of the strain of it all. There's lots more I could say, but it's not appropriate here. I can just see M and H going down exactly the same path. The woman is only interested in herself, and will destroy anyone who gets in her way. She plays the racist card intentionally, so people arescared of standing up to her. My hope is that she is publicly taken apart, so she can't ruin any more lives.
That’s so sad Clarissa

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Exactly, people need to speak up en masse - it's easy to dismiss one or two people who complain but when a large group of people all say the same thing at the same time it can no longer be ignored or glossed over, at least not these days. We are no longer living in the time of Jimmy Saville.

So true, my poor sister is married to an utterly selfish fuckwit. I had him sussed very, very quickly and strongly advised my sister not to get involved, but love is blind. I could see it as clear as day, but she couldn't. Sadly she married him, had 2 children with him (who fortunately have not inherited their father's unpalatable traits) and now, 25 years later, admits I was right. He's basically a psychopath, in the true sense of that word, not in the movie sense - he is only interested in himself and what benefits him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
My ‘Meghan’ was my best friend. We went through school together. So close for over 25 years. Long story, but the friendship was toxic. She always belittled me in front of others. She told lies. Destroyed my confidence. All under the guise of ‘just being my friend’. It took me years to work it out. Once I did I told her exactly what I thought of her and walked away. Looking back it’s become even clearer that she was never really my friend, she was extremely jealous and manipulative. I could kick myself for not seeing it sooner. But she would/could be extremely nice and lulled me into believing her. I could write a book about it now that I can actually see her for what she is.
Those are the worst kind of Megan's you can get 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Good grief and I thought that Eurovision was mainly watched by gay people.
I've never met a straight man that would admit to watching it !!! 😄
what's Eurovision??

Hmm........🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
You were her Harry for a while, they always have to have at least one unconditional, ride or die friend or partner don't they?

My Meghan was in my group of friends, she would flirt with every men in the group even though she had a boyfriend, then asked them for favours all the time. Concert tickets, help with booking trips, admin stuff, help with homework, call them if her car broke down etc.
All the men would drop everything as soon as she snapped her fingers, each one of them also thought they had a special connection with her and us girls just thought "No you dumbass, she just likes having a line of men working for her for free!!"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Those are the worst kind of Megan's you can get 😔
We had a mutual friend, actually more mine than hers who got terminal cancer a few years ago. After the girl passed away my ‘Meghan friend’ told me that the friend who died had visited her before she died and told her what an awful person I was and how I’d told a lot of lies about her and that I was dangerous. I mean, how could I even begin to defend myself against those allegations? The girl had died so I couldn’t confront her and it destroyed all the good memories I had of the friend who died. Seriously, I have never known anyone to go out of their way when they’re terminally ill like that to spread hate and lies, if you’re dying you want to be with people you love and enjoy your time left. The film ‘Love Actually ‘ says that when the people in the planes knew they were going to die on 9/11, they contacted the people they loved, they didn’t try to spread hate and lies.

Other friends say they don’t believe my ‘Meghan friend’ and that the friend who died never went to see her, but even though they say that I’m still torn apart by it. That’s how toxic she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
For Momof5intheStates

The Eurovision song contest is a complete cheese fest. Most of the acts are quite camp. It was won by a bearded transsexual a few years ago. I quite enjoy it for all the ridiculous costumes and dreadful songs. My daughter and I have a laugh watching it but my husband would rather poke his eye out with a sharp stick 😁

Madonna was the guest of honor last year and was frighteningly terrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.