Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter is a dreadful cesspit of the ill informed SJW keyboard warrior brigade these days. Recent personal example being a girl I was friends with at high school, who had accused the organisers of Eurovision of being homophobic because they scheduled some sort of event for the same day as a well known gay comic con event she had been hoping to attend. I’m still trying to get my head around that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree with every word she says. I was also a fan of Meghan and stuck up for her on social media and privately.

I was a big Diana fan, being a week older than her and have ‘known’ William and Harry since they were born. I cried more when Diana died than I did my own father.

I didn’t believe any of the stories from ‘palace sources’ in the media about her and Harry. However, since they have moved to LA, I’ve changed my mind and now believe a lot of the stories were true.

Now they are no longer living here, I’ve lost interest in anything they do.

I honestly believe Harry will regret leaving. The public will never feel the same about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it's a bit late for poor old Thomas but he would look better id he lost some weight. We haven't seen him for ages so he might have lost some weight following his heart surgery.

I still can't believe that a daughter would treat her sick dad the way she has done. I wonder if she would actually turn up at his funeral if he passed away.
She would. In an enormous black hat, skin tight black dress and the appropriate.....'Nobody's asked me if I'm ok about my father dying' expression.
She'd also have called the paps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So..we have established that Archie has a squint,that h could be a wonderful dad and that meagain will never change....
I have noticed that it's getting alittle bitchy round here,and I think it's because it's getting more popular and more members means more differing ops.i really hope that we can go back to only slacking off M+H and only them as I have really enjoyed this thread,and sadly it's the highlight of my days lately and the only thread I have been on that has lovely ppl with a combined op and lovely comments.
Please don't let it sink to the depths of going to the shop in your night clothes in the middle of the day🙈
KTAW❤😘🤗
Forgot to say I agree with miss griffin.the truth is hard to take when you are a sugared almond.🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Interesting choice of book. Made me immediately think she is trying to get across a message of how people view her.
One animal/person can be seen as something totally different depending on who is looking.
Or in her case, she changes her appearance/mannerisms depending on who is watching.
Hmm.....is she a cold, self-absorbed drama queen, with the parenting skills of an egg bound cuckoo?

Or is she a loveable, misunderstood, humanitarian earth mother?

Definitely the first one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jennifer Garner has released a statement in support of her friend Sparkles, praising her for the video. This friendship was news to me, since I thought that Smeg was only associating with bigwig people like Oprah, but it turns out that Jennifer Garner is also represented by Smeg’s PR firm, Sunshine Sachs. Coincidence, or did Jennifer Garner also receive a $100,000 mysterious donation into her bank account? :unsure:
6BB543E9-342E-42C0-AE06-362A3505876F.jpeg
For reference, I’d been a long term Jennifer Garner supporter. Now, not so much.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Scoobie's tweet about it has a couple of other photos and also mentions Save The Children.

I agree, the story reading seems far more aimed at us the viewer, than the baby.

Oh dear Save The Children. What have you done, associating with Smeghan.

notice how once again, the video quality is tit, despite being alleged to have been filmed on Harry's phone which one would expect to be reasonably up to date, and looks like a soft filter has been applied.
Should read Saving Archie 😬
Oh I completely agree; by accident of birth the poor child didn't choose his parentage and it is no fault of anyone that he has a 'defect'.....
However...
:unsure:...
Rightly or (more) wrongly, it absolutely tickles me pink to think how much it will catch MeAgain in her craw that she hasn't got what she would perceive to be the perfect photogenic offspring :censored:🤭🤫
I have always thought the same

Reactions: 7
And remember, remember, remember that Omid Scobie said on TV that Meghan's letter to her father was written with the public in mind. Always meant to be leaked. It was not a genuine letter - it was written for her public image, to portray her in a good light. Never forget!!
Thomas should have just burned that letter!

Yes there's already been a discussion about his eye if you go back a few pages.
I feel more sorry for him having Smeghan as a mother.
I bet that video was taped some time ago and that Archie didn't have any video call with his British cousins on his birthday.

The sugars are frighteningly weird and most seem really dumb especially the ones that call her Princess Meghan and are sure she will be Queen someday.
I can't work out if they are just trolling for a laugh or are trying to bring down the monarchy. Some have been whipped up by the cries of racism in to some sort of a strange race war. I find it baffling.
They definitely are, Princess Megan ppffft

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A few people commenting on the book being black and white - black and white is recommended for babies up to a certain age. The content of the book looks like it doesn't correlate with the design. But it'll be very on-trend for the modern parents who like to keep all their baby stuff minimalist so it doesn't look out of place at home. I can't imagine this little boy having anything like a traditional royal rocking horse or whatever his Dad was used to. And probably no baby sized army gear like he had, either!

• Sad
Whilst I don’t mind differing opinions, I cannot bear the way that some people phrase their liking for Meghan. Some almost attack the topic as though they have a sense of moral high ground because they like her. They cite that Meghan had bad press because there was resistance for a more racially diverse Royal Family. I disagree, she was presented negatively because her actions were indecent and unbecoming. Her race has nothing to do with that. I hate having to argue with SJW type individuals who are not able to rationalise her actions and the situation. Criticism is fair where it is due and Meghan was doing all that she could not to follow protocol. I shouldn’t have to tell people that I am for diversity, multiculturalism, equality and a fan of Beyoncé, Ciara, Kerry Washington, Naomi Campbell and Serena Williams (to list a few) in the same breath as saying that I do not like Meghan. Some elements of the media are seeking to conflate these issues where there isn’t a link or a need. It is obviously important to insert here that you can be in agreement with what I have just said without being an online SJW troll!

I feel that Emily Giffin is now having these same trolls come after her. People are allowed to have an opinion on that video, positive or negative. Meghan appeared to make herself the star of it and Archie as I mentioned previously was not very interested in being there. She was hoping to use the video as an acting reel for her voiceover work, in my opinion. Nothing that Emily said was out of line and to me, if you are a celebrity, as Meghan is now choosing at this point to be, the media and general public are entitled to write and say whatever they like about you. Within reason, obviously. I would hope that people would apologise if they said something sexist or racist towards her, but that is not the case here. Emily is falling victim to cancel culture, whereby people are forced to apologise when it isn’t sincere for fear of being shamed online.

Coming back to this thread, Tattle and differing opinions, as long as people aren’t absolutely vitriolic and patronising with how they phrase their opinions, I don’t mind. The unfortunate problem here is that because larger social issues have been weaved into the narrative surrounding Harry and Meghan, people are not always rational in the first instance with how they approach the discussion.

Reactions: 27
Archie definitely looks like Thomas Markle to me as well, it must be haunting Meghan. 😂

She shouldn’t have to apologise for this. It isn’t as though she was racist, sexist etc. She should be allowed her opinion.
That's the problem with Twitter. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, but only if it's the 'correct' one. Anyone veering from the SJW script gets torn to pieces.

Reactions: 18
Incoming rant.

Oh FFS the comments on his googly eye only come in short bursts when his owners deign to grace us with his image and it's no different to mocking his dad's gingerness (which someone else tried to get made a punishable offence many threads ago).
Or his ma's deconstructed/reconstructed chemically fucked up hair (which again someone threw a racist wobbly over).
Or his ma's manky feet, which we batter mercilessly because it's her achilles heel (and toes).
Or his daddy's bald spot/thumb print.
We all have imperfections and if you imagine that people are not commenting on them behind your back then I have a fabulous bridge I can sell you at a bargain price.
It's sad that some of us(or our kids) might have something considered slightly imperfect, like feet covered in bumps and scars, or hair that we choose to adjust with chemicals to suit our wants, or big bald patches on our heads, or chicken legs. But them's the breaks and don't ever ever think they won't be getting commented on somewhere in private, and if it involves your child being bullied at school then go haul the school over the coals and make them address the issue instead of trying to control a group of (admittedly bitchy) adults on a forum your child will not be reading.

Archiedoll cannot read. He won't give a shiny shite what a coven of witches like us say about his googly eye.

It's crazy, people pop up all "ooh freedom to say what we think, luverly" , and then start trying to censor comments.
I agree Freda. The whole tone of the H&M tread has changed recently from funny to being lectured.
I personally came here as respite from a difficult world and through shock/horror at the antics of the ex Royal duo who, IMO, deserve everything they get for treating people as fools.

If any of us said things at times that other’s haven’t agreed with it’s not racism, it’s not mocking the afflicted, it’s just BANTER.
Let’s keep it that way. :):):):):):):)

The book Meghan is reading to Archie couldn’t just be a fun one . It has to have a learning objective to:-
Understand: all people have different perspectives, people can agree to disagree, acceptance of different opinions
How very woke. lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
A few people commenting on the book being black and white - black and white is recommended for babies up to a certain age. The content of the book looks like it doesn't correlate with the design. But it'll be very on-trend for the modern parents who like to keep all their baby stuff minimalist so it doesn't look out of place at home. I can't imagine this little boy having anything like a traditional royal rocking horse or whatever his Dad was used to. And probably no baby sized army gear like he had, either!
OK children love all kinds of books, but this one is just a badly drawn cartoon.

Since when has there been any confusion about the difference between a duck and a rabbit? The cartoon doesn't even look like either creature, unless you really stretch it! Its just trying to hard to be clever and meaningful!
This would have been a book that when my children were small would have got lost down behind the sofa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And remember, remember, remember that Omid Scobie said on TV that Meghan's letter to her father was written with the public in mind. Always meant to be leaked. It was not a genuine letter - it was written for her public image, to portray her in a good light. Never forget!!
I don't know if that will be of any relevance to the court case though as basically it's just the slimebags opinion.

Reactions: 5
OK children love all kinds of books, but this one is just a badly drawn cartoon.

Since when has there been any confusion about the difference between a duck and a rabbit? The cartoon doesn't even look like either creature, unless you really stretch it! Its just trying to hard to be clever and meaningful!
Yep! It has to be a crap cartoon in black and white because in colour there would be ZERO confusion!

• Haha
She must be so raging that she can't go full on "Earth Mother" and walk around barefoot, wearing cheesecloth (not sack cloth, that's what she's dressing Harry in!). Those clodhoppers don't really fit in with the style!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be so raging that she can't go full on "Earth Mother" and walk around barefoot, wearing cheesecloth (not sack cloth, that's what she's dressing Harry in!). Those clodhoppers don't really fit in with the style!
She can walk around barefoot if she wants. It’s not as if we are gonna slag off her manky hobbit feet...Oh wait 🤪 :devilish:🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.