Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It felt like ginger was directing it and letting smeggy take centre stage and he tried, and succeeded at a point or two, in coaxing a genuine smile from the baby. I suspect that had ginger been interacting with archiedoll the video would be less unnervingly forced looking. I also suspect smeggy knows that and wasn't prepared to be upstaged. Ginger needs to know his place, and it isn't front and centre.

I also think the lighting was not to baby's taste, too harsh. Smeggy has said that because of her dad's experience in staging lighting she has learned what suits her best. I think what suited her best did not suit baby.
I wonder if Harry will put this on his IMDB page under Director and Producer since they're both so thirsty for credits :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet Meghan wont be happy as Kate is on This Morning in 5 minutes. Contrast and compare.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OK children love all kinds of books, but this one is just a badly drawn cartoon.

Since when has there been any confusion about the difference between a duck and a rabbit? The cartoon doesn't even look like either creature, unless you really stretch it! Its just trying to hard to be clever and meaningful!
This would have been a book that when my children were small would have got lost down behind the sofa!
Exactly. Considering there maybe people that identify as a duck or a rabbit it might be working from a very woke perspective!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yes you're quite right 😳
I've met PA last year as part of her charity work. .

She met everyone individually before speaking to the crowd. She cleverly chatted to every one there individually about a mutual interest to engage them. She chatted to my husband about the result of a rugby match they'd both attended some 20 years ago and remembered the score and the scorer. She hadn't known they'd meet that day so couldn't have just done a quick google, either!
She then made a speech about the charity she's a patron off and I have to admit it was very well done - if not far better than many of the accomplished business people who also spoke that day.
The homework she must do prior as the facts and figures she knew were incredible.

Now I said threads ago, I'm a republican at heart and my attendance there that day probably wasted on me on paper as I'm not a forlock grabber and would never curtesy for anyone (my granny taught me we come into this world the same and go out the same and don't adhere to the 'they're any better than us' at all)

My point is that I cannot imagine MeAgain doing a fraction of the homework Anne does for her charities, much of it behind the scenes, and Cringe is merely all about the 💰, the 📸 shot or the virtue signal🚦
No comparison.
I'd say Anne wouldn't bother her arse over MeAgain doing something for same charity as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Twitter is a dreadful cesspit of the ill informed SJW keyboard warrior brigade these days. Recent personal example being a girl I was friends with at high school, who had accused the organisers of Eurovision of being homophobic because they scheduled some sort of event for the same day as a well known gay comic con event she had been hoping to attend. I’m still trying to get my head around that one.
Good grief and I thought that Eurovision was mainly watched by gay people.
I've never met a straight man that would admit to watching it !!! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does everything they do have to have an ulterior motive.they could have just published a picture of Archie,on his own,with them but no,every single thing,placement, lighting has to be contrived to look,GFM,bloody woke,whereas Kate's always looks natural and fun.
It's always got to be about her,but I suppose that's another talent for her CV...she seriously does take the piss and bring out the worse in lovely me 3.
Up the cul-de-sac,I've just took the girls out,(doggies to sane ppl)and I really wish the poor Newfie had a zip in her coat..she's only 1yr and she's very Meghan,bless her,never knows when to give in..and she's a ginger ninja as well...I'm truly blessed...as are you lot🙈❤❤😂😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My (conspiracy!) theory is that it WASN'T his birthday yesterday. There are birthday pics, but from a few months back. The reason he’s on her lap and in a baby vest is to make him appear a little younger than he actually is, i.e not him toddling around babbling like a ‘toddler’.

Doing this video as a generic non-birthday video means when he’s older he won’t look back and say “hold up, why did you post my birthday pic on that day?” to not screw him up.

Needless to say he’ll be screwed up some other way (because he doesn’t actually KNOW either sets of family!!) but at least they can say then never purposefully lied on his ‘birthday’.

Just watched the ‘birthday’ video.

FFS what is wrong with them? Why does everything have to be a DESPERATE PR exercise? Why can’t they just release a normal pic of the kid in a dumb party hat with his parents, or even a video singing happy birthday to him, like every other normal parent does?

But no, we have Meghan, playing another role of her life, this time Mother Earth incarnate, and it’s all for Save the Children 🙄. Another attempt to say we are HUMANITARIANS, guys, even on our kid’s birthday, we just can’t help it!

She’s so frigging desperate to be the next Diana it’s cringeworthy

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I agree Freda. The whole tone of the H&M tread has changed recently from funny to being lectured.
I personally came here as respite from a difficult world and through shock/horror at the antics of the ex Royal duo who, IMO, deserve everything they get for treating people as fools.

If any of us said things at times that other’s haven’t agreed with it’s not racism, it’s not mocking the afflicted, it’s just BANTER.
Let’s keep it that way. :):):):):):):)

The book Meghan is reading to Archie couldn’t just be a fun one . It has to have a learning objective to:-
Understand: all people have different perspectives, people can agree to disagree, acceptance of different opinions
How very woke. lol
Yes I totally agree with you and Freda. I come on this thread to have a bit of a laugh and poke fun at the dastardly duo. Anybody coming on here to lecture us about being woke can duck off to twatter or DS. I really don't care. Bye.
Let's get back to having some unPC fun. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has this been posted before?
Is Fergie trying to make herself look like Gordon Ramsay. 😬
Let's hope she don't start reading that book with loads of f words and shouting in-between 😶

Mind you Gordon Ramsay don't look himself nowadays either! 😱

Screenshot_20200506-211905.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My (conspiracy!) theory is that it WASN'T his birthday yesterday. There are birthday pics, but from a few months back. The reason he’s on her lap and in a baby vest is to make him appear a little younger than he actually is, i.e not him toddling around babbling like a ‘toddler’.

Doing this video as a generic non-birthday video means when he’s older he won’t look back and say “hold up, why did you post my birthday pic on that day?” to not screw him up.

Needless to say he’ll be screwed up some other way (because he doesn’t actually KNOW either sets of family!!) but at least they can say then never purposefully lied on his ‘birthday’.
They'll probably just tell him he has two birthdays like Gangan 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The book was suitable for older children 3-5 I’d guess. The message is above the head of the one year old.
That means that she was reading the book to others and Archie was an unwilling prop.

Jennifer Garner seems lovely but spends her days doing pap walks with the kids. She must phone them as who cares about her getting Starbucks or bringing her kids to activities. I don’t like kids constantly being pimped as props, it’s pretty much scrapping the bottom of the barrel as you’ve nothing else to offer

I love these threads (apart from the adoration of lyin Donald Trump 😂😂). I have my personal feelings about personal attacks on Archie as I’m uncomfortable but I’m not trying to censor anyone else. I can just scroll by

Reactions: 22
ooh lots of newbies - welcome one and all. It’s a bleeping tit show. Pull up a chair and crack open your popcorn!

to summarise the essence of the threads and in the words of Freda-M & H are cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Even the sycophantic Hello magazine noticed that Archie was looking at his dad and saying dada!! Meghan won't like that.

edit: just to welcome myself. My brother was married to a poisonous, lying Filipina b1tch. She had the obligatory child (keeping the child from his father, even though she didn't have a maternal bone in her), did absolutely everything she could to alienate my brother from his family and friends, milked him dry, accused him of attempted rape (😡😡) - my brother was a soft idiot who adored his wife and son etc etc, then he died because of the strain of it all. There's lots more I could say, but it's not appropriate here. I can just see M and H going down exactly the same path. The woman is only interested in herself, and will destroy anyone who gets in her way. She plays the racist card intentionally, so people arescared of standing up to her. My hope is that she is publicly taken apart, so she can't ruin any more lives.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Even the sycophantic Hello magazine noticed that Archie was looking at his dad and saying dada!! Meghan won't like that.

Why not just highlight the fact he said it, like she could have said " yes archie it's dada or something" it's such a precious thing! I know most mum's get a teeny bit pissed off they say dada first but come on Harry must of heard it too haha what a brat she is!!

Just had a nose on amazon as I'm a massive geeky bookworm and hadn't seen this one. Apparently its aimed at around five years old. No wonder he wasn't interested!! I had some great sensory books for mine with like fluffy bits or things for them to touch, that would have been far more interesting to archie.
Think you’re forgetting that this really wasn’t about Archie. She was reading to the fourth wall (or Harry, perhaps it’s his favourite nap time book) and you can’t ‘read’ a sensory book.

Listen to her, ignoring her baby saying dada.... Even telling him what to say now.

"rabbit"! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
ooh lots of newbies - welcome one and all. It’s a bleeping tit show. Pull up a chair and crack open your popcorn!

to summarise the essence of the threads and in the words of Freda-M & H are cunts.
At least we can SAY they are cunts, unlike other forums. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.