Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@freda19 - I still have my cushion and some stashed snacks over on my naughty step if you want them.........💗

I could live on Mexican Food.......growing up in southern California I've been taught by the best. 💗
Ahh I could only imagine 😍 I'm litrely drooling in bed at the thought of some Mexican food right about now 😢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@freda19 - I still have my cushion and some stashed snacks over on my naughty step if you want them.........💗

I could live on Mexican Food.......growing up in southern California I've been taught by the best. 💗
Your favourite cushion with the Donald's face on it that you got for Christmas ?
Oh no, I'm not sitting on the Donald's face. :eek:Might grab the snacks though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't stand Meghan but I don't know why the squint keeps getting mentioned? Poor kid. I mentioned earlier that surgery didn't correct my son's squint after two attempts but he was teased a lot at school about his squint which is sad even though it's quite a common problem in young children.

I have a squint and I'm 46 it weren't there until three years ago where I'm noticing it in photos, I never had a squint when I was small or any eye problems.

By my late 20s, I loved reading books but headaches got worse..found out I've got an astigmatism in my eye, I think it's my left one as that the one that has a squint and gets out of focus more.

I've been for eye tests every three years or so..no squint mentioned!

I have to wear reading glasses and also glasses everyday but I be honest the past few years I've got lazy with wearing my everyday glasses. I seem to cope without them but I wonder if it's made the squint worse, as it's getting more and more.

Both glasses are prescribed for astigmatism.

I don't mind the jokes on here on the squint and made some myself on here dispite myself having one.. properly because I see it as more cute looking than something that's "wrong".

I go back to have a chat at my eye place when things are open again about it. As long as it's harmless and don't cause me any problems I am fine with it. 🙂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Kate is launching a photography project. She’s going to be interviewed this morning on This Morning.
Its all over Twitter; even Good Morning America.
Madam is not going to be happy.

The book was a gift from Oprah

I rewatched the video again. Around 2 minutes, when Harry laughed, Meghan looked pissed off but it flicked to a smile.
What is reassuring to see is that Archie has a bond with Harry. And therein, lies the problem.
Archie is the hold Meghan has over Harry, plain and simple. She’s probably fed into his head that if he wants to go home, then Archie will be staying in the US with her.
Problem is, with The Hague convention, his “ habitual residence” could now be argued to be the US.
It will cost the RF a lot of money for Harry to get custody or Archie.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
M is so pissed off at the end, frustrated at Archie, and then really unhappy about him saying "dada" and she wants to confuse the audience and H by affirming Archie's saying Duck rabbit no joy or softness in it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What has she done to her face.
i used to think she had a very attractive face but she looks weird now
when people talk about pillow face, I know what they mean now ..swollen and puffy
honestly I think it's whatever filter she's using, cuz she is like spotlessly smooth. And we all know no one is flawless unless they've been airbrushed 😂😂😂

Face is swollen because she had a face lift, including a forehead lifting. Look at where her brows are now, there is a lot more space between the brows and the eye than there used to be.

She has had fresh scars from getting her eyes gone at the Endeavour Awards. When skin from your eyelids is cut away it narrows the space between the eye and the brow. Consequnetly the forehead lifting goes with the secon eye lift. And it was her second time getting her eses done. Look at that photo as a teenager when she still had the gaping teeth, you'll see her eyes look different than they looked last year. Can't supplement the pictures right now because I'm on the blasted tablet and it is a royal PITA to do with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That Duck Rabbit looks like the dullest children's book ever. Black and white line drawings? Almost every page the same? No wonder Archie was bored within seconds.
And at the end Archie definitely says 'da da' and Meghan just says determinedly 'duck rabbit'.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They could not have released a worse piece of footage. Meghan looks like she has borrowed a child for the day, the way she kisses him and tries to cuddle him is so unnatural, and holding him so awkwardly like she’s never sat on the chair to read to him before. And who punches the air at the end of reading a book (an unstimulating book at that). Archiegiant was not engaged with her, the book or that whole scenario.
Plus looks like she has given birth to her Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's nothing successful about the video - I'm surprised how delusional they must be to think it was a good video to send out.

They clearly need Royal spin doctors guiding them with their PR because since leaving they've not released anything positively.

Reactions: 20
Interesting choice of book. Made me immediately think she is trying to get across a message of how people view her.
One animal/person can be seen as something totally different depending on who is looking.
Or in her case, she changes her appearance/mannerisms depending on who is watching.
Yep. This book is about how there’s 2 sides to every story and is exactly why it was chosen.

My daughter has a squint and is under the eye hospital for it. No correction surgery as yet but she wears glasses which sort it out most of the time.

Reactions: 15
Look at all of meghans little sugars sounding off in the DM comments about Kate announcing the NPG portrait competition (which she does every year might I add) so its perfectly meghan to release tit on days that are important to actual working royals but when the boot is on the other foot it's a different story.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.