Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS the comments on his googly eye only come in short bursts when his owners deign to grace us with his image and it's no different to mocking his dad's gingerness (which someone else tried to get made a punishable offence many threads ago).
Or his ma's deconstructed/reconstructed chemically fucked up hair (which again someone threw a racist wobbly over).
Or his ma's manky feet, which we batter mercilessly because it's her achilles heel (and toes).
Or his daddy's bald spot/thumb print.
We all have imperfections and if you imagine that people are not commenting on them behind your back then I have a fabulous bridge I can sell you at a bargain price.
It's sad that some of us(or our kids) might have something considered slightly imperfect, like feet covered in bumps and scars, or hair that we choose to adjust with chemicals to suit our wants, or big bald patches on our heads, or chicken legs. But them's the breaks and don't ever ever think they won't be getting commented on somewhere in private, and if it involves your child being bullied at school then go haul the school over the coals and make them address the issue instead of trying to control a group of (admittedly bitchy) adults on a forum your child will not be reading.

Archiedoll cannot read. He won't give a shiny shite what a coven of witches like us say about his googly eye.
I've never taken what you've said in the league of bullying.......I just took at as you actually having a go at "Karen and Janice" 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I completely agree; by accident of birth the poor child didn't choose his parentage and it is no fault of anyone that he has a 'defect'.....
However...
:unsure:...
Rightly or (more) wrongly, it absolutely tickles me pink to think how much it will catch MeAgain in her craw that she hasn't got what she would perceive to be the perfect photogenic offspring :censored:🤭🤫
Exactly. The witch is happy to mock us and our stiff upper lips and no-huggy attitude and call the Cambridge children feral. Well guess what smeggy, your feet are manky, your hair is ratty, your tit smells too and you haven't produced a child who is as 100% perfect as you would have wanted. Oh well.

honestly I think it's whatever filter she's using, cuz she is like spotlessly smooth. And we all know no one is flawless unless they've been airbrushed 😂😂😂
Her freckles come and go as well. You know, the ones she claims to love, yet hides with filters or make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Incoming rant.

Oh FFS the comments on his googly eye only come in short bursts when his owners deign to grace us with his image and it's no different to mocking his dad's gingerness (which someone else tried to get made a punishable offence many threads ago).
Or his ma's deconstructed/reconstructed chemically fucked up hair (which again someone threw a racist wobbly over).
Or his ma's manky feet, which we batter mercilessly because it's her achilles heel (and toes).
Or his daddy's bald spot/thumb print.
We all have imperfections and if you imagine that people are not commenting on them behind your back then I have a fabulous bridge I can sell you at a bargain price.
It's sad that some of us(or our kids) might have something considered slightly imperfect, like feet covered in bumps and scars, or hair that we choose to adjust with chemicals to suit our wants, or big bald patches on our heads, or chicken legs. But them's the breaks and don't ever ever think they won't be getting commented on somewhere in private, and if it involves your child being bullied at school then go haul the school over the coals and make them address the issue instead of trying to control a group of (admittedly bitchy) adults on a forum your child will not be reading.

Archiedoll cannot read. He won't give a shiny shite what a coven of witches like us say about his googly eye.

It's crazy, people pop up all "ooh freedom to say what we think, luverly" , and then start trying to censor comments.
The point being made and which I agree with is that there's a difference between slating adults who behave like tw@ts (H&M) and criticising a child "jokingly".

Btw I have manky feet too, ain't proud of them but I moisture them like mad! Keeps them unmanky 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The point being made and which I agree with is that there's a difference between slating adults who behave like tw@ts (H&M) and criticising a child "jokingly".
The point I'm making is that the child cannot read and is totally unaffected by anything I say.

Reactions: 11
👌
5DC88DFE-181E-488D-BB5F-A2A6134D70E6.png
21FF629A-021F-4E56-BF3B-79F99D52290C.png

I don’t get why they couldn’t have waited until another time when Archie actually wanted to sit and look at books. He clearly wasn’t into it right then. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Watching that video made me feel very uncomfortable, particularly for the wee bairn. If I was supervising that contact between child and caregivers then writing up a report, I would be saying that her interaction with him was forced and definitely not relaxed. That child did not react to her like she was his primary caregiver, and he was seeking out the person filming the video. The baby's response towards her were of distress, then frustration, whereas he smiled and appeared to be reaching out to the person filming the video. When she snuggled up to him making the duck noises he did not respond with laughter or pleasure or glee as any toddler would if this was a regular mother-child interaction, he appeared uncomfortable. We all know babies say dada before mama, it's easier for them to pronounce, but his wee face lit up when he looked towards the person filming (assuming it was Harry). The only smile captured in a still from the video was a fleeting smile, not aimed towards his mother, but I cannot pinpoint exactly what or who prompted it. In fact, whilst in his mother's company he seemed agitated and upset. Her priority was not her baby's needs or responding to them but her own agenda. The person filming seemed more invested in the child and in eliciting a happy response for achievement at the end of the story, thereby prompting the mother to recognise the achievement too.

It's all very sad for the child, but there is still time for him to be saved from a lot of heartache if dada and the extended family could put their minds to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
The point I'm making is that the child cannot read and is totally unaffected by anything I say.
I agree with ya freda, my brother had a terrible turn in his eye when we were kids and both of us bright haired ginger cunts, got stick for years but hey no I haven't taken offence, and il have to add every single one of us on here have said how cute & adorable archie is 💁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
👌
View attachment 124618View attachment 124620

I don’t get why they couldn’t have waited until another time when Archie actually wanted to sit and look at books. He clearly wasn’t into it right then. 🙄
It's bizarre. Like she's trying to have people think he's a little Einstein, into books and super intelligent doncha know.
He's one, never mind the Oprah gifted book, keep that for bed time. Give him his favourite teddy or fluffy duck or rabbit and let him play and cuddle or roll on the floor with his dada. That's what people want to see. Not mommy auditioning for more reading roles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Watching that video made me feel very uncomfortable, particularly for the wee bairn. If I was supervising that contact between child and caregivers then writing up a report, I would be saying that her interaction with him was forced and definitely not relaxed. That child did not react to her like she was his primary caregiver, and he was seeking out the person filming the video. The baby's response towards her were of distress, then frustration, whereas he smiled and appeared to be reaching out to the person filming the video. When she snuggled up to him making the duck noises he did not respond with laughter or pleasure or glee as any toddler would if this was a regular mother-child interaction, he appeared uncomfortable. We all know babies say dada before mama, it's easier for them to pronounce, but his wee face lit up when he looked towards the person filming (assuming it was Harry). The only smile captured in a still from the video was a fleeting smile, not aimed towards his mother, but I cannot pinpoint exactly what or who prompted it. In fact, whilst in his mother's company he seemed agitated and upset. Her priority was not her baby's needs or responding to them but her own agenda. The person filming seemed more invested in the child and in eliciting a happy response for achievement at the end of the story, thereby promoting the mother to recognise the achievement too.

It's all very sad for the child, but there is still time for him to be saved from a lot of heartache if dada and the extended family could put their minds to it.
He definitely lit up when Harry spoke. Even looks to be pointing and leaning towards Harry. JMO, of course.......

🥺🥺 I am not thriving today. I stuffed myself last night with enough Mexican food to satisfy me until, well, today......all my chips and queso is gone, as is my beer.......melt down will commence in roughly.......well, I'm melting down as I type.

just thought I'd share my struggle.......🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching that video made me feel very uncomfortable, particularly for the wee bairn. If I was supervising that contact between child and caregivers then writing up a report, I would be saying that her interaction with him was forced and definitely not relaxed. That child did not react to her like she was his primary caregiver, and he was seeking out the person filming the video. The baby's response towards her were of distress, then frustration, whereas he smiled and appeared to be reaching out to the person filming the video. When she snuggled up to him making the duck noises he did not respond with laughter or pleasure or glee as any toddler would if this was a regular mother-child interaction, he appeared uncomfortable. We all know babies say dada before mama, it's easier for them to pronounce, but his wee face lit up when he looked towards the person filming (assuming it was Harry). The only smile captured in a still from the video was a fleeting smile, not aimed towards his mother, but I cannot pinpoint exactly what or who prompted it. In fact, whilst in his mother's company he seemed agitated and upset. Her priority was not her baby's needs or responding to them but her own agenda. The person filming seemed more invested in the child and in eliciting a happy response for achievement at the end of the story, thereby promoting the mother to recognise the achievement too.

It felt like ginger was directing it and letting smeggy take centre stage and he tried, and succeeded at a point or two, in coaxing a genuine smile from the baby. I suspect that had ginger been interacting with archiedoll the video would be less unnervingly forced looking. I also suspect smeggy knows that and wasn't prepared to be upstaged. Ginger needs to know his place, and it isn't front and centre.

I also think the lighting was not to baby's taste, too harsh. Smeggy has said that because of her dad's experience in staging lighting she has learned what suits her best. I think what suited her best did not suit baby.

Reactions: 31

There's no new info here, apart from claims that this video was taken last weekend. Still rattling on about the possibility of a sugar free, fun free smash cake and possible Zoom calls with the Cambridges.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s against Tattle T&C’s though.
Well there you go then Miss Jobsworth. You've thoroughly investigated the rules and regulations and got me bang to rights .
🥇🏆
Best report me then and polish your halo before you head back to twitter to crow of your victory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He definitely lit up when Harry spoke. Even looks to be pointing and leaning towards Harry. JMO, of course.......

🥺🥺 I am not thriving today. I stuffed myself last night with enough Mexican food to satisfy me until, well, today......all my chips and queso is gone, as is my beer.......melt down will commence in roughly.......well, I'm melting down as I type.

Hope you feel better soon. 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Oooh this has made me hungry 😋😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well there you go then Miss Jobsworth. You've thoroughly investigated the rules and regulations and got me bang to rights .
🥇🏆
Best report me then and polish your halo before you head back to twitter to crow of your victory.
@freda19 - I still have my cushion and some stashed snacks over on my naughty step if you want them.........💗

Oooh this has made me hungry 😋😭
I could live on Mexican Food.......growing up in southern California I've been taught by the best. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly. The witch is happy to mock us and our stiff upper lips and no-huggy attitude and call the Cambridge children feral. Well guess what smeggy, your feet are manky, your hair is ratty, your tit smells too and you haven't produced a child who is as 100% perfect as you would have wanted. Oh well.

Her freckles come and go as well. You know, the ones she claims to love, yet hides with filters or make up.
Are they freckles or are they liver spots 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

There's no new info here, apart from claims that this video was taken last weekend. Still rattling on about the possibility of a sugar free, fun free smash cake and possible Zoom calls with the Cambridges.
You have to wonder re these "sources". Considering the legal situation you would assume that the DM would be taking care re stories, so maybe they really do have a source in her circle of supposed confidants.:eek:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.