Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because She's American and probably has been influenced by trash like the Kardashians.
Smego (just made that up) really has her husband by the Balls, both of them. She has
gone against the Royal Family and she's still flipping the bird at them and the UK.
Yeah, No! The rest I can agree with.....but being an American has nothing to do with it.......

Reactions: 16
Ooh I'm having a foot stomping moment, just watched the video again and it's making me angry! Archie is an absolutely gorgeous baby and we should be aahing him on his birthday but nope we're slagging her off instead because she made that well planned out video all about her again, selfish narcissistic megalomaniac Meg - breathe..

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m quite old 😂 so remember when Madonna had a vanity fair article with the first pictures of Lourdes. The pictures were very simple and Lourdes wore a vest in them.

Also I don’t like the mocking comments about his eye. It’s a condition, it will he monitored and treated. He’ll get the best care and hopefully it can be corrected.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m quite old 😂 so remember when Madonna had a vanity fair article with the first pictures of Lourdes. The pictures were very simple and Lourdes wore a vest in them.

Also I don’t like the mocking comments about his eye. It’s a condition, it will he monitored and treated. He’ll get the best care and hopefully it can be corrected.
I have to agree there. It's not his (or even their) fault. Like I've said, my boys have squints and I've had to mop up many tears from them being picked on for it. There is plenty to say about M&H without talking about Archie's eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have to agree there. It's not his (or even their) fault. Like I've said, my boys have squints and I've had to mop up many tears from them being picked on for it. There is plenty to say about M&H without talking about Archie's eye.
Using his looks to be mean isn’t nice....completely agree.

Reactions: 20
I haven't seen many posts mocking his eye. Just some, mine included, commenting as to when they might correct it. By glasses or surgery or whatever.

Reactions: 10

Any child would always be off limits for me, they are innocent 💗

Reactions: 17
Using his looks to be mean isn’t nice....completely agree.
Oh I completely agree; by accident of birth the poor child didn't choose his parentage and it is no fault of anyone that he has a 'defect'.....
However...
:unsure:...
Rightly or (more) wrongly, it absolutely tickles me pink to think how much it will catch MeAgain in her craw that she hasn't got what she would perceive to be the perfect photogenic offspring :censored:🤭🤫

Reactions: 16
What has she done to her face.
i used to think she had a very attractive face but she looks weird now
when people talk about pillow face, I know what they mean now ..swollen and puffy

Reactions: 14
ok I'm missing something.....what is squints?? Is that similar to being crosseyed? or is it actually a squinting issue??

Reactions: 2
Incoming rant.

Oh FFS the comments on his googly eye only come in short bursts when his owners deign to grace us with his image and it's no different to mocking his dad's gingerness (which someone else tried to get made a punishable offence many threads ago).
Or his ma's deconstructed/reconstructed chemically fucked up hair (which again someone threw a racist wobbly over).
Or his ma's manky feet, which we batter mercilessly because it's her achilles heel (and toes).
Or his daddy's bald spot/thumb print.
We all have imperfections and if you imagine that people are not commenting on them behind your back then I have a fabulous bridge I can sell you at a bargain price.
It's sad that some of us(or our kids) might have something considered slightly imperfect, like feet covered in bumps and scars, or hair that we choose to adjust with chemicals to suit our wants, or big bald patches on our heads, or chicken legs. But them's the breaks and don't ever ever think they won't be getting commented on somewhere in private, and if it involves your child being bullied at school then go haul the school over the coals and make them address the issue instead of trying to control a group of (admittedly bitchy) adults on a forum your child will not be reading.

Archiedoll cannot read. He won't give a shiny shite what a coven of witches like us say about his googly eye.

It's crazy, people pop up all "ooh freedom to say what we think, luverly" , and then start trying to censor comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Archie looks cute - and I think that Harry was telling the truth when he said on his videos that he was playing on the floor with Archie. Archie is definitely looking for Dada on the video...

I do think Dada needs to grow up, retrieve his balls, stop being the petulant teenager and put his son first. Ev en he has got to realise that LA is the motherlode of intrusive press/paparazzi photography…and is an utterly tit place to raise a child ( with Royal connections) She has sold them both down the river for her own gain. Time to bring Archie back.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What has she done to her face.
i used to think she had a very attractive face but she looks weird now
when people talk about pillow face, I know what they mean now ..swollen and puffy
honestly I think it's whatever filter she's using, cuz she is like spotlessly smooth. And we all know no one is flawless unless they've been airbrushed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ok I'm missing something.....what is squints?? Is that similar to being crosseyed? or is it actually a squinting issue??
It’s official name is strabismus, it’s where the eye turns in, out or up and down. It’s to do with the muscle in the eye. It can be corrected with a patch or glasses but in worse cases it needs surgery to correct it (but surgery didn’t work for my son ☹).

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh FFS the comments on his googly eye only come in short bursts when his owners deign to grace us with his image and it's no different to mocking his dad's gingerness (which someone else tried to get made a punishable offence many threads ago).
Or his ma's deconstructed/reconstructed chemically fucked up hair (which again someone threw a racist wobbly over).
Or his ma's manky feet, which we batter mercilessly because it's her achilles heel (and toes).
Or his daddy's bald spot/thumb print.
We all have imperfections and if you imagine that people are not commenting on them behind your back then I have a fabulous bridge I can sell you at a bargain price.
It's sad that some of us(or our kids) might have something considered slightly imperfect, like feet covered in bumps and scars, or hair that we choose to adjust with chemicals to suit our wants, or big bald patches on our heads, or chicken legs. But them's the breaks and don't ever ever think they won't be getting commented on somewhere in private, and if it involves your child being bullied at school then go haul the school over the coals and make them address the issue instead of trying to control a group of (admittedly bitchy) adults on a forum your child will not be reading.

Archiedoll cannot read. He won't give a shiny shite what a coven of witches like us say about his googly eye.
I do sort of think there's a difference between saying things about two grown adults appearances who have put themselves out there and virtual signalled and made themselves come across appallingly. BUT I am saying that as a hypersensitive mum who's kids had a tough ride so perhaps it's just a trigger point and I was wrong. I'm honestly not trying to control anybody, I'm really sorry if it came across that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.