Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, our royals are rather dull in comparison 🤪
I know. Oh for the good old days of lopping off the wifey's head after accusing her of shagging her own brother ... just so you could marry your sprogged up bit on the side. Then lopping that ones head off too ...
I've come over all nostalgic.:cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Archie's Book Club". FFS. Copying Oprah's Book Club?! Just like Meghan copies Michelle Obama's insta posts, copied Reitmans clothes for her Smart Work thing, copied Kim Kardashian's playbook of contacting US gossip magazines......

She is totally, utterly, completely DERANGED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice at the end Archie totally looks at Harry and says “DaDa!” (pretty much the only time Archie’s eyes light up!) Meghan replies with “yeah! Duck, Rabbit!”.
Clearly an attempt to brush over the fact Archie said “DaDa” not “MaMa”!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Archie's Book Club". FFS. Copying Oprah's Book Club?! Just like Meghan copies Michelle Obama's insta posts, copied Reitmans clothes for her Smart Work thing, copied Kim Kardashian's playbook of contacting US gossip magazines......

Nah, the article states it was a very special gift from Oprah. Said Archie will have enough books for his entire life.

Must be the reason he got a book for a five year old. If he takes after his dad, he'll never need another and will even still have read to his childhood treasure out loud when he is 35. Just like "dada" and his Thomas book.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yep, there is nothing original about her.
But then narcs don’t know who they are...

Reactions: 12
It's no surprise Meghan was the star of Archie's birthday video. Remember the Christmas card where everyone was blurry but she was oddly in focus?

Btw my phone just tried to autocorrect Archie to ArchieDOLL even though I've never used that phrase. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's no surprise Meghan was the star of Archie's birthday video. Remember the Christmas card where everyone was blurry but she was oddly in focus?
you just know that when Archie is grown up and getting married, she will show up after the bride, dressed in white.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Arrrgh, woman you are killing me!

Wightgirl was obviously trying to turn our make-up sex into a threesome, which would have been AWESOME and you just HAD to spoil it 😫

How am I supposed to thrive under these conditions????

Hugs! And I thought this is the badass division here

Note to self: Buy some Stolichnaya first thing in the morning.:rolleyes:
Erm 🤔 I’m not sure what I’ve done but I haven’t commented on any of your threads lol. Apologies if I’ve led you in on any way 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's half half at the moment, the fans are a bit mental 🙄🖕
Just the one hater,she should be so lucky😂😂😂😂🤪😂😂

Still up that cul-de-sac...I would highly recommend game of thrones if you haven't watched it.it was so good,I felt quite bereft at the end that there wouldn't be anymore....
Good job I still have meagain to help with her problems😎🙈🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was born at 36 weeks, 4lb 9oz. Sophie had a placental abruption, scary because you can bleed to death if you don’t get medical help like yesterday.
That happened to my mum when she was expecting me...I was in a rush back then and said hello to the world at week 29.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched the ‘birthday’ video.

FFS what is wrong with them? Why does everything have to be a DESPERATE PR exercise? Why can’t they just release a normal pic of the kid in a dumb party hat with his parents, or even a video singing happy birthday to him, like every other normal parent does?

But no, we have Meghan, playing another role of her life, this time Mother Earth incarnate, and it’s all for Save the Children 🙄. Another attempt to say we are HUMANITARIANS, guys, even on our kid’s birthday, we just can’t help it!

She’s so frigging desperate to be the next Diana it’s cringeworthy

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Swearing is good for your soul :devilish:
swearing is the sign of a brilliant mind!!!! just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Im married to a Marine, raised Marines and a Soldier, and now hubs and 1 Son are Law Enforcement.......my Kids came out screaming and swearing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the ‘birthday’ video.

FFS what is wrong with them? Why does everything have to be a DESPERATE PR exercise?
Because She's American and probably has been influenced by trash like the Kardashians.
Smego (just made that up) really has her husband by the Balls, both of them. She has
gone against the Royal Family and she's still flipping the bird at them and the UK.

Reactions: 11
She’s determined to be/do the opposite of Kate and William. She’ll be avoiding the groomed tidy photos in favour of “natural” footage/picture, she wants to be in the pic to show her motherly side....yet in reality it shows her casual, almost trashy side (who would release a photo of a boy in a plain white vest?!?) and emphasises how distant she is from her child. She’s no natural. He is uninterested and doesn’t look close to her at all. How sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.