Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right about standards slipping. I popped into a small shop today to buy a can of tuna. There was a woman standing in front of the cans who didn't move over so I reached out and took one. The witch started mumbling about my bad behaviour under her breath. I felt like hitting her (although I restrained myself). Is this the sort of crap we've got to look forward to? People being aggressive and rude if they think you've invaded their space. bleeping hell.
I've actually been enjoying lockdown because I've realised that my life is better without a lot of people in it. Perhaps I'm just antisocial these days.
We live rural.....houses have 3-8 acres each, so our neighbors aren't "right next door"......but last night from midnight to about 3:00 am we were blessed with the mind throbbing dulcet sounds of one of these feckker's stereos playing every genre known to man on full blast!!! 🤬🤬🤬 Course husband is a Sheriff's Deputy, and was irritated, but because we couldn't pinpoint which effing house it was, he couldn't call it in!!! People are just acting ate up with no consideration for others.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Me too. Bloody hell, whose cornflakes did she piss on to deserve that ?
Thatwas intense.
Don't worry Freda, Cersei was a total witch who had an incestuous relationship with her brother, murdered her husband and plotted against everyone. She got her own back on those people who made her do the walk of shame by having them burnt to death in a later episode 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What on earth is that video. All about her. Awkward as anything
Someone mentioned on a previous thread about narcissists and asked whether they see their child as an extension of themselves.
That video MeAgain puts herself front and centre, it's more about her than about the child.
She's reading the book to camera like some Aldi version of Jackanory and not to her son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I want to know what she did to Gary Janetti to annoy him so much. His insta posts on her are delicious.

Someone mentioned on a previous thread about narcissists and asked whether they see their child as an extension of themselves.
That video MeAgain puts herself front and centre, it's more about her than about the child.
She's reading the book to camera like some Aldi version of Jackanory and not to her son.
Also, it’s always her with Archie. I think I’ve seen one photo of it just being Harry or Hardy holding Archie.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeyyy group hug.....sorry . I know I'm new but I do like apologies and make ups. Ptsd is a lot to get over and I often can't stop my mouth going on a rant. Happy alls ok except for megarry. 😂😈
Thank you 🙂 no need to be sorry..lovely post...BIG GROUP HUG TO YOU AND EVERYONE ON HERE FROM ME 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰😊😊 xxx

Reactions: 10
I think he's a cute baby. I didn't watch the video, whatever filter she has on her face is bizarre looking.
And is that a random bit of mascara above her left eye lid (when she looks down) or has she got a growth?
Not shaming, but any perceived flaw must really grate on a self obsessed narcissist like her on lockdown..... and the visible wispy grey hair*

BTW I'm sitting here like a bleeping badger, but I don't need to rely on my good looks like Megs so much as my quick wit and intelligence 🤣🙃🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s quite a long book for a one year old isn’t it? When my nephew was that age we had shorter books and he was more engaged with them.

Reactions: 9
I can't stand Meghan but I don't know why the squint keeps getting mentioned? Poor kid. I mentioned earlier that surgery didn't correct my son's squint after two attempts but he was teased a lot at school about his squint which is sad even though it's quite a common problem in young children.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Don't worry Freda, Cersei was a total witch who had an incestuous relationship with her brother, murdered her husband and plotted against everyone. She got her own back on those people who made her do the walk of shame by having them burnt to death in a later episode 😁
God I miss Game of Thrones 👸🐉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Something else that occurs to me is that when your baby first starts speaking, you typically immediately repeat them or extend or change them, so it's very odd that she completely ignored him saying "dada" (which again you'd think she'd acknowledge Harry at this point, you'd share that little moment together) and then she just goes on to say the title of the book, as if this is what he was saying. Just baffling!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.