Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Meghan but I don't know why the squint keeps getting mentioned? Poor kid. I mentioned earlier that surgery didn't correct my son's squint after two attempts but he was teased a lot at school about his squint which is sad even though it's quite a common problem in young children.
I think Lady Louise had something similar with her eyes? Or were the cross eyed? The amount of horrible comments she got at the wedding wasn’t nice because she was just a young girl enjoying her older cousin’s wedding and being a bridesmaid.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think Lady Louise had something similar with her eyes? Or were the cross eyed? The amount of horrible comments she got at the wedding wasn’t nice because she was just a young girl enjoying her older cousin’s wedding and being a bridesmaid.
I remember reading those nasty comments about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes i used to get upset at the comments aimed at Lady Louise as well who is a similar age to my son. Quite often it runs in families. It runs in my husband's side of the family but even though I have 3 children it was only my son who developed a squint but he had a traumatic birth (as did Lady Louise) so not sure if that played a part.

Reactions: 15
I think Edward and Sophie had kept her out of the public eye until that point for that very reason. Wasn't she born prematurely or with some sort of serious emergency?

Reactions: 10
She has bless her. I’m not sure what age that could be corrected but I thought they would have had that sorted by now.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She has bless her. I’m not sure what age that could be corrected but I thought they would have had that sorted by now.
She has had surgery twice like my son has but sometimes it doesn't work and they can't keep messing with the muscle as they could make it even worse.

However, it does state Lady Louise's was corrected.

Reactions: 12
I want to know what she did to Gary Janetti to annoy him so much. His insta posts on her are delicious.

Also, it’s always her with Archie. I think I’ve seen one photo of it just being Harry or Hardy holding Archie.
I don’t do insta but it seems he really dislikes her. I’d love to know.

She has had surgery twice like my son has but sometimes it doesn't work and they can't keep messing with the muscle as they could make it even worse.

However, it does state Lady Louise's was corrected.
Really? I didn’t know that. Bless her. I hope it doesn’t knock her confidence too much.

how can they see he has a "full diaper"??? 🤔🤔💩
They must have smellevision. Silly sods.

Kate did a photo, so she did a video. Where can she go next? My theory is that for his second birthday, it’ll be a 3D video projected onto the White House. For his third, it’ll be an IMAX presentation with surround sound. Goodness knows where technology will have taken us by the time the poor kid’s fourth birthday rolls around, but I imagine she’ll have some Hollywood director in to film it, and a Danny Elfman type musical score in the background. Of course, Archie will continue to feature minimally in all of these, as Smeg gurns merrily at the camera. She’ll get her Oscar one way or another, even if she has to do the “Write the theme tune, sing the theme tune” route (Apologies to those who have not seen Little Britain) :LOL:
Nah, archie will be in rehab by his 4th birthday. Withdrawing from being over mom-ified by smeggy and deified as the second coming by his mom's bat-tit crazy sugars.
Poor feckin' kid is in for a rough ride. Jeeze I hope she keeps him under wraps because I really don't want to be poking fun at a lil kiddie of 4 or 5... believe it or not.:cautious:
But I will.

Don't worry Freda, Cersei was a total witch who had an incestuous relationship with her brother, murdered her husband and plotted against everyone. She got her own back on those people who made her do the walk of shame by having them burnt to death in a later episode 😁
Really? :eek: What a witch ! Sounds like my kinda gal.
We should make her an honorary member of Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think the difference with Lady Louise was that it was acknowledged straight away and Sophie is a patron of various sight charities, whereas, like everything with Archie, it is all shrouded in mystery and we're not supposed to notice. It's a very common thing easily dealt with yet they have ignored it. Princess Eugenie's experiences with scoliosis were always addressed, too, at the time. Its all the little things with these two around Archie, just rubs people up the wrong way. My point with his eyesight was that there is an even greater need to have a books with bright colours and shapes that he can point at. Not the boring, bland book he was forced to look at and listen to today.

Hi, it's the first time I've posted, but I've been lurking for some time. I'm the previous page there's a photo from Twitter saying 'she's matching again'. If you click on the picture, you can see a sticker on the book saying 'Archie's Book Club'

I was just going to post about the Archie's Book Club Sticker... their next money making venture using that poor child who they allegedly wanted to protect from publicity and raise in private? 🤦

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think Edward and Sophie had kept her out of the public eye until that point for that very reason. Wasn't she born prematurely or with some sort of serious emergency?
She was born at 36 weeks, 4lb 9oz. Sophie had a placental abruption, scary because you can bleed to death if you don’t get medical help like yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Didn’t Cressida do a reading recently? For Sarah Ferguson? And then Harry? What’s with all of the reading all of a sudden? 😂

• Sick
Not only was she merching Archie, her clothes were also on Meghan’s mirror
Shirt and bracelets tbc
bleeping shameless

He is their bio child, and tbh, I think she was pregnant as she is so vain, why would she allow herself to be photographed looking a bit tubby for a few months afterward?
i just think the ostentatious bump holding was more “ look at meeeee, I’m the only woman who has ever been with child”

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Thank you 🙂 no need to be sorry..lovely post...BIG GROUP HUG TO YOU AND EVERYONE ON HERE FROM ME 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰😊😊 xxx
Arrrgh, woman you are killing me!

Wightgirl was obviously trying to turn our make-up sex into a threesome, which would have been AWESOME and you just HAD to spoil it 😫

How am I supposed to thrive under these conditions????

Hugs! And I thought this is the badass division here

Note to self: Buy some Stolichnaya first thing in the morning.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t Cressida do a reading recently? For Sarah Ferguson? And then Harry? What’s with all of the reading all of a sudden? 😂
Maybe it's a ploy to drown out megatrons latest bargain bin offering 🤣 "finding funding shite" 📖 👉🗑 get in the bin

• Haha
We live rural.....houses have 3-8 acres each, so our neighbors aren't "right next door"......but last night from midnight to about 3:00 am we were blessed with the mind throbbing dulcet sounds of one of these feckker's stereos playing every genre known to man on full blast!!! 🤬🤬🤬 Course husband is a Sheriff's Deputy, and was irritated, but because we couldn't pinpoint which effing house it was, he couldn't call it in!!! People are just acting ate up with no consideration for others.
Once you find out post a stink bomb through their letterbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.