Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine the hair thickening is down to a lack of haircuts in the current circumstances. All the men I know have either gone full skinhead, or have a full bedhead-style mop going on!
But he does look smashed off his wotsits... interesting!

Reactions: 9
Where is the light source coming from in that video - it really looks like he's down one of those secret tunnels that leads out of a castle!
Is he in front of a green screen to try to disguise their home interior?

He looks like he's been super imposed onto a background from Knightmare - if anyone else here remembers that!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
SW Louisiana surrounded by a river and a few bayous. When it rains hard for a few days, our road floods and there's about 10 of us who become our own personal island. We can get in or out without a boat. We've had quite a bit of rain, therefore now that it's heating up the snakes will start coming out 🤢🤢🤢
Can
Where's he got all his hair from??he's never had that much before...I'm shocked🙊👴🧔
And it doesn't look ginger like before...
Is it me,do I need to make an essential travel journey to Specsavers???he's gone all stick thin, Hollywood artificial American(apologies to Mo5😘)...
I'll be glad when this piggin weekends over with the continuous shocks,thought big si was bad enough but now the qs losing it and hs is a ginge no more,my grip on reality is loosening by the minute.the next thing I'll be shopping in Asda in my pyjamas,not giving a chuff🙊🤯🤪....there will be some kind of alcohol liquid being consumed from a brown paper bag while jogging,cos I can't rest on a park bench,cos it's not allowed cos of Rona....I'll be getting on a bus without a face mask and hand sanitizer,and coughing continuously and telling everyone it's asthma,and taking exercise TWICE a day for a hour and 5 mins per time,....
It's the thin end of a very thick,MDF wedge.
Seriously....think of the children 🤯🤪
harry just duck her off mate....please..we understand.. we are here for you.. this gal is ok without you ...promise you..just give it miss now and come home,,,see you soon Hegs xxxx

Reactions: 10
Diana is back and she is not happy about Harry in isolation, it will not end well :eek: Daily Star, read all about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg who called Harry being locked in the basement 😲 he looks bleeping rough!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can
harry just duck her off mate....please..we understand.. we are here for you.. this gal is ok without you ...promise you..just give it miss now and come home,,,see you soon Hegs xxxx
Nah, he's gone over to the dark side and will forever more be known as a treacherous bleep willing to piss on his elderly family for a bit of yankee fanny.He can stay gone. Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, go duck yourself hal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Harry just looks weird because of the strange lighting, it’s as though it’s coming from a screen backlight and he just looks odd! x

Reactions: 7
Harry&megan #22 Megan's still getting chazs duchy payment whilst Harry's locked in the mansion baesment!

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think his hair looks good, just long and not spiky gelled nor too short for comb over. What is disturbing is 1, how tired he looks - those eyes are exhausted and only twice do they crinkle into a natural smile, 2, that horrid brown background, no body is offended by window and natural light in video calls so stop with the weird kitchen/wardrobe or brown walls! 3, why publish videos that attract negative instead of positive feedback? Are they so arrogant, oblivious, or reckless that they think anything they publicise is good enough for the public without them actually looking at what they are submitting?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.