Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do you live Mo5?
( i think I would have to move house if I found a snake in my lounge)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I absolutely agree with you, yet, Chas pedalo Andy Fergie and Diana all accepted largess from dodgy billionaires.
Andy made a career out of it.
The Queens too soft, I'd ban all that.
For normal peeps if a dodgy rich person offered you a holiday you'd smell a ar at wouldn't you? Or have pride enough to pay for your own holiday. I suppose they think they are doing the scummy rich people a massive favour by parking their arses on their aughts, which in a way they are, it that's wrong isn't it.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine Smeghan's fury watching someone else being cast in the lead role....

Perhaps Gangan and family have had a whip round to fund it....!

Reactions: 9
The Queens speech had me blubbering like a bitch !

Reactions: 11
I feel your pain!!!! Our MAIN bridge off the interstate has had NUMEROUS articles and surveys written about how dangerous it is. Been stuck a few times due to traffic or a wreck . And during a hurricane evacuation, I made a wrong turn at 3:00 am and found myself on an old wooden bridge (that a train runs down the the middle of) in New Orleans then once I made it down, had to go BACK over the damn thing, in order to continue our evaluation Husband and kids were behind me in a truck watching me freak. I was in mini van with cats, food, and important papers, pictures, etc.

Reactions: 9
I think Harry was desperate to get married and have children. I think he was envious of what William and Kate had.

Meghan came along, already had experience of the spotlight which is apparently what his previous girlfriends struggled with and with her being older he needed to get her down the aisle quickly if he was going to have children.

I think she is very fake. I personally don't think the press was racist against her, she had a lot of positive press initially.

Both her and Harry and many other celebs are hypocrites with regard to climate change and private flights. Planting a few trees or paying a fine doesn't negate the carbon emissions of taking such a flight.

The face they want to be self sufficient is laughable. They are only bankable because of their connection with the royal family.

I think they will divorce eventually but she will never set foot in the UK again.

I've always felt sorry for Harry after seeing him behind his mother coffin. I don't doubt he has mental health problems. Its incredibly sad to see the breakdown of the relationship with his brother.

Reactions: 31
Thick and Thin .... beautiful.

Reactions: 12
You don’t see Harry looking at Meghan with such affection....
I think he had a soft spot for Kate and can't hide it with the way he looks at her ,true I've never seen him look like that at Meghan ,and I've never seen him look as happy as when he was in the company of Will and Kate

Reactions: 21
Where do you live Mo5?
( i think I would have to move house if I found a snake in my lounge)
SW Louisiana surrounded by a river and a few bayous. When it rains hard for a few days, our road floods and there's about 10 of us who become our own personal island. We can get in or out without a boat. We've had quite a bit of rain, therefore now that it's heating up the snakes will start coming out

Reactions: 11
To anyone struggling with phobias try Stand-Up.
I'm impervious to any of them now.

no offence but that sounds like the opening of a horror film. I bet it builds character though!

Reactions: 6
So jealous of you living in Northumberland, its a lovely place, we came up twice last year on holiday

He wanted what Will had, a happy, close marriage, good in laws and lovely children .... But instead he ended up with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So jealous of you living in Northumberland, its a lovely place, we came up twice last year on holiday

He wanted what Will had, a happy, close marriage, good in laws and lovely children .... But instead he ended up with her
It is lovely. Our weather has a total mind of its own but it’s worth it to live here. Roasting hot today, snow forecast for tomorrow

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.