Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve three kids and a library full of books we’ve read over the years. I must say that is the shittiest book I’ve heard. I’ve bought/inherited so many kids books and none of mine would be engaged in that dull heap of crap.

If she was to read a book for charity she should have read a book. If it was a birthday story she should have focused on the birthday boy and not on the cameras

Reactions: 25
I can't understand why we just couldn't have had a bloody photo of the kid...always the one up manship..she thinks we don't know what she's up to but we are like gypsy rose Lee cos she's so predictable.should have had a pic of the 3 of them but no....it always has to be about her and of course she has to put in the required chariteeee connection.
If she has enough face lifts,she won't need to have another baby,she will have alittle Mimi meeegan made with all the spare bits.
Going into a cul-de-sac,I followed a lad wearing a bathrobe and slippers into my local little corner shop this lunchtime.ppl are dying and standards are slipping but FFS,ppl have some pride in yourselves and get dressed...and washed.i 💩you not,I was embarrassed....he wasnt🙈the world's gone mad.im scared for the children🙈🤪🙈
KTAW❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's had that baby a year (possibly longer) and still doesn't know how to hold him let alone interact with him. That poor kid who's he going to turn to in the future? Nannies will come and go, he's not going to know his 'UK' family, his father will eventually come to his senses and go to 'find himself' in Africa or wherever and Archie will be left with the narcissist. The longer this shitshow goes on the sadder it gets.
She's the most unmummy mummy I've ever seen. Even teenagers I've met with their new babs have the basic instincts and while they might not be doing everything 'right' they still clearly have a connection. Sometimes babies just want left to batter and poke and chew a book. I think Archie is a pokey chewer and the woman bothering him in that vid needs to hand him back to nanny and stop irritating him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't want to sound mean and yes Archibald is a lil cutie but.... his head is masssssive 🙈🥚sorry not sorry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't understand why we just couldn't have had a bloody photo of the kid...always the one up manship..she thinks we don't know what she's up to but we are like gypsy rose Lee cos she's so predictable.should have had a pic of the 3 of them but no....it always has to be about her and of course she has to put in the required chariteeee connection.
If she has enough face lifts,she won't need to have another baby,she will have alittle Mimi meeegan made with all the spare bits.
Going into a cul-de-sac,I followed a lad wearing a bathrobe and slippers into my local little corner shop this lunchtime.ppl are dying and standards are slipping but FFS,ppl have some pride in yourselves and get dressed...and washed.i 💩you not,I was embarrassed....he wasnt🙈the world's gone mad.im scared for the children🙈🤪🙈
KTAW❤😘🤗
You're right about standards slipping. I popped into a small shop today to buy a can of tuna. There was a woman standing in front of the cans who didn't move over so I reached out and took one. The witch started mumbling about my bad behaviour under her breath. I felt like hitting her (although I restrained myself). Is this the sort of crap we've got to look forward to? People being aggressive and rude if they think you've invaded their space. bleeping hell.
I've actually been enjoying lockdown because I've realised that my life is better without a lot of people in it. Perhaps I'm just antisocial these days.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi, it's the first time I've posted, but I've been lurking for some time. I'm the previous page there's a photo from Twitter saying 'she's matching again'. If you click on the picture, you can see a sticker on the book saying 'Archie's Book Club'

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't understand why we just couldn't have had a bloody photo of the kid...always the one up manship..
Kate did a photo, so she did a video. Where can she go next? My theory is that for his second birthday, it’ll be a 3D video projected onto the White House. For his third, it’ll be an IMAX presentation with surround sound. Goodness knows where technology will have taken us by the time the poor kid’s fourth birthday rolls around, but I imagine she’ll have some Hollywood director in to film it, and a Danny Elfman type musical score in the background. Of course, Archie will continue to feature minimally in all of these, as Smeg gurns merrily at the camera. She’ll get her Oscar one way or another, even if she has to do the “Write the theme tune, sing the theme tune” route (Apologies to those who have not seen Little Britain) :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.