Harry & Meghan #21 ”Finding Freedom” what a joke, such hypocrisy from two so “woke”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I've alot to catch up with tonight 🙂

Meanwhile I saw this on tattle while on my phone ( I read tattle on my kindle, I use adblock on that lol) 🤭

Get rich ...what a rubbish advert, it ain't working for them two lol 😄

Harry looks constipated 😬

Screenshot_20200506-173732.png

Shouldn't that be...

How to Lose Money Fast!

Lol 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Brought this over from the last thread to give my thoughts. I've had 5 kids. Mine all ranged in different sizes at 1 yrs old. Sound can't really judge on that. As for ALLABOUTMEghan, well, that was a boring video 🤷🏻‍♀️ Archie (I always hear his name in Edith Bunker's voice in my head 🥴) looks cute, the lil chunk. Definitely got ginge's coloring!! I do wish the little a Happy 1st Birthday!

1588785059352.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Brought this over from the last thread
Good grief, look at all those hashtags. More specifically, look at all those hashtags featuring words I’m pretty sure they agreed not to use :unsure: But then I suppose that’ll be Save The Children’s error, despite what the CDAN blind said, because it could never ever be Megsy’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's something gone wrong with the book publication. People are reporting that they've had emails cancelling their pre-order on Amazon. According2Taz has picked up on it.

Some suggest Obie Scobie has said it was just a glitch and is fixed now. I hope not!
Screenshot_20200506_175932.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What on earth is that video. All about her. Awkward as anything
And she's definitely had an eyelift. If she keeps on having plastic surgery she'll be unrecognisable by the time we see his 5th birthday celebration 😁

Why is she helping a UK charity? I thought she had founded away from us.
Originally the list didn't include any UK charities although the newspapers now say that it does.
Personally I doubt whether any money will come to the UK.

Reactions: 18
And she's definitely had an eyelift. If she keeps on having plastic surgery she'll be unrecognisable by the time we see his 5th birthday celebration 😁
If she keeps having eyelifts she’ll look Chinese in a year or two. She already had cats eyes to begin with.
On a side note really surprised that she was the focus of Archies first birthday #NOT

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
OK, so hubby's sister died today and hubby is wandering around the house looking lost and I can't help him with this one. Mightn't even get to the funeral due to restrictions. So I need distracting and please PLEASE no condolences. As you were. I need bitching and stuff.

That video is just mommy showcasing herself. The child has no interest in either the very boring book or the woman he is sat with. Why does she keep turning the book to the camera? We know daddy has learning issues but I'm sure he can tell a duck from a wabbit by this stage in life. twit. Every page looks the same. Bo-ring book , no wonder he can't be arsed with it or her. I think Archiedoll will be like his daddy, not a bookish person. Jesus, when my two were that age they used to fetch the Daily Mirror for me to read it to them. Obviously I didn't read the articles on who was shagging who, but I made up animal stories and did the dopey voices and they loved it. Yes, we bought them proper books with bright pictures but they still liked the Mirror, especially the horse racing pages. Just like their dad🤪. They still remember my elephant/zoo story from the 'Daily mirror' with affection even though it was a load of made up shite.
Anyway in the mirror article you can see that mommy has a hint of a squint too in some images. Kid looks like dad and has the build of grandpa Thomas. Actually I think Thomas was kind of red haired as a young man too.
Yes I think she has a bit of a squint too, and agree she was thinking she was entertaining us and didn't give a flying one that poor Archie was bored rigid

Reactions: 14
I tried to edit my previous post, but it wouldn't let me....so excuse my repeated post.

Brought this over from the last thread to give my thoughts. I've had 5 kids. Mine all ranged in different sizes at 1 yrs old. So I can't really judge on that. As for ALLABOUTMEghan, well, that was a boring video, and clearly SHE was the "star" 🤷🏻‍♀️ Archie (I always hear his name in Edith Bunker's voice in my head 🥴) looks cute, the lil chunk, not sure why he's in a boring ol' white onesie for this. Guess so he wouldn't take away from his mommy dearest. Definitely got Ginge's coloring!! That baby will need sunscreen for life!! I do wish the little dude a very Happy 1st Birthday! Coming from someone who has celebrated the 1st Birthdays of 4 of the 5 Kids' without any of my family present(they all live on the west coast), and missed the 1st Birthdays of our 2 Grandchildren (they were over seas) ,I can truly imagine what the RF is feeling not being ableto hold, snuggle, play with, and cherish the little guy....... especially today.
1588785848188.gif

1588785862889.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Brought this over from the last thread to give my thoughts. I've had 5 kids. Mine all ranged in different sizes at 1 yrs old. Sound can't really judge on that. As for ALLABOUTMEghan, well, that was a boring video 🤷🏻‍♀️ Archie (I always hear his name in Edith Bunker's voice in my head 🥴) looks cute, the lil chunk. Definitely got ginge's coloring!! I do wish the little a Happy 1st Birthday!

View attachment 124365
In this photo where's she's looking straight down the camera lens ( of course she is ) she has a slight squint

There's something gone wrong with the book publication. People are reporting that they've had emails cancelling their pre-order on Amazon. According2Taz has picked up on it.

Some suggest Obie Scobie has said it was just a glitch and is fixed now. I hope not! View attachment 124363
Ive just checked Amazon again, its still on there for pre order

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Good grief, look at all those hashtags. More specifically, look at all those hashtags featuring words I’m pretty sure they agreed not to use :unsure: But then I suppose that’ll be Save The Children’s error, despite what the CDAN blind said, because it could never ever be Megsy’s fault.
The picture you quoted is from a fan account. The actual Save the Children's post only has #SAVEWITHSTORIES.

Reactions: 7
To Poppea..

Let's start again 😊

I have stopped ignored as I thought it was too mean of me and I do apologise for the rant, it isn't like me to lose my temper on here.

You have apologised and same here ❤

I do like your posts ( not the Whitie ones obviously ) and don't like falling out so I'm back to say...let's start again ❤ xxx
Yeyyy group hug.....sorry . I know I'm new but I do like apologies and make ups. Ptsd is a lot to get over and I often can't stop my mouth going on a rant. Happy alls ok except for megarry. 😂😈

• Heart
OK, so hubby's sister died today and hubby is wandering around the house looking lost and I can't help him with this one. Mightn't even get to the funeral due to restrictions. So I need distracting and please PLEASE no condolences. As you were. I need bitching and stuff.

That video is just mommy showcasing herself. The child has no interest in either the very boring book or the woman he is sat with. Why does she keep turning the book to the camera? We know daddy has learning issues but I'm sure he can tell a duck from a wabbit by this stage in life. twit. Every page looks the same. Bo-ring book , no wonder he can't be arsed with it or her. I think Archiedoll will be like his daddy, not a bookish person. Jesus, when my two were that age they used to fetch the Daily Mirror for me to read it to them. Obviously I didn't read the articles on who was shagging who, but I made up animal stories and did the dopey voices and they loved it. Yes, we bought them proper books with bright pictures but they still liked the Mirror, especially the horse racing pages. Just like their dad🤪. They still remember my elephant/zoo story from the 'Daily mirror' with affection even though it was a load of made up shite.
Anyway in the mirror article you can see that mommy has a hint of a squint too in some images. Kid looks like dad and has the build of grandpa Thomas. Actually I think Thomas was kind of red haired as a young man too.
No condolences. But sending you a hug 🤗 whether you want it or not. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Originally the list didn't include any UK charities although the newspapers now say that it does.
Personally I doubt whether any money will come to the UK.
Archies5th birthday.jpg

The look of the Disney Ghost of Christmas Birthday Yet to Come?

( what Freda wants, Freda gets :LOL: #bitching and stuff )

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.