Harry & Meghan #200 Thru countless mishaps they have blundered, so now our threads have reached 200

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes sense Evangelina. It was for the best that Stoat was outed before PC took the throne as it will be bad enough without the Queen. Sooner or later Stoat's true nature would have come out and he would have been in a stronger position inside the RF later to cause damage to PC or William.
His antipathy towards Camilla can be contained in the Memoir if it's published, but imagine if he was a working senior royal undermining and sniping as seems to be his nature. Far more difficult to deal with if he's inside the family, the maggot in the heart.

His long-standing jealousy of William, his coveting of Catherine, hatred of Camilla and possibly his father too, his fury at William's height and his children, have all been revealed. Better the devil you know, and though it's been traumatic and unpleasant overall I think it's for the good. Noballs is sick but also dangerous, and needs to be rehabilitated and medicated in a secure environment where he can't harm himself or anyone else.

Is Alcatraz still there?
Stoat Man of Alcatraz has a nice ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And here we have our 200th Harry & Meghan thread!

Congrats to @Kittypops for having the title suggestion with the most votes. [75!]

Old thread 199 here...

https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...quitter-with-reputations-in-the-sh-ter.30693/

In the last thread we studied photographs and found evidence of very bad photoshopping.
We cried at how frail the Queen looked.
We adored Paddington when he had tea with the Queen and we criticised the Harkles when their actions deserved it. [All the time, basically.]
We loved the Cambridge children and also the Tindall children
We particularly admired Major Jonny Thompson and the behaviour of Zara & Mike Tindall, David Lindley and Peter Phillips
Loads more too, but I cant remember it all.
Thanks @Chita for this shiny 200th fred and for listing all the titles - I laughed a lot reading these - you tattlers are the best, great job everyone (the gruesome twosome give us so many opportunities to laugh) and also congrats to @Kittypops to this recent thread name! 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Some posters were saying they wondered what we all look like. Don’t know if it’s just me but I keep picturing posters as looking like their avatars (those that have people as their pics that is). So apologies @Chita but I will forever picture you as Phylis Diller. Apologies also to @JAR21 and all the others who have less than flattering avatar pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh yes, I knew there was something or rather someone I almost forgot.

Thomas Markle.

I wonder how he is these days?
I can't see anything on him recently except the usual suspects saying that Lil looks like her grandfather.
They're getting to grips with them in Santa Barbara!

View attachment 1338559

ETA Here's the archived article:

Wow that's a brutal article and doesn't hold back. Thanks for posting.
This bit, does anyone know about this? It's too recent to be the Sadie Quinlan takedown

"On another front, our anti-social media war correspondent reports the latest buzz on the Internet: The “Megxiteers” are blazing their belief that the photo posted of one year-old Lilibet is fake. “Lilibet is not of Meghan’s body” is their latest mantra.
Chief of “The Sugars” (and Sussex Squad apologist) Omid Scobie responds with cease-and-desist orders and a YouTube takedown. Lawyers have now entered the fray."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Some posters were saying they wondered what we all look like. Don’t know if it’s just me but I keep picturing posters as looking like their avatars (those that have people as their pics that is). So apologies @Chita but I will forever picture you as Phylis Diller. Apologies also to @JAR21 and all the others who have less than flattering avatar pics 😂

Ha ha haa. I love Phyllis.

I really hope @JAR21 doesnt look like her avatar!
And @Palpatine !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🍾🍸🍹🍷🥂🎂🌈
Yes of course 😁 there's plenty of cake splattered about 😃 and some poor Scottish man having his sporran chewed 🤣
Just to be clear Hamster, I sank my teeth into his sporran, but then fell back and the teeth stayed embedded in the fur. I just hope he doesn't go out on parade tomorrow with my dentures still hanging off it. I now have no teeth and feel very resentful. My first foray into the mature dating scene for 10 years and it was a disaster.
We on Tattle pride ourselves on our accuracy so I needed to set the record straight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Happy 200th thread, everyone! :m 🍾

I just checked my profile and saw that I registered here in August 2020. I had been stalking these threads for months before that and finally got fed up with not being able to see the attachments, so I registered. :ROFLMAO:

I love it here, thanks everybody! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Can you upload it if its a word doc?
No. It only appears to allow photos and videos to be uploaded, rather than documents, which is a shame, because I assumed a PDF would be ok.

Reactions: 11
I lurked on here for ages before i posted in May 2021, i got 52 likes for calling HB a giant knob 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
""" You're both cunts and you've been shite -
You've been set out of your course,
And pushed people around
Flying high, but oh, you both are so low
When you walked out of Great Britain's door and we didn't believe your lies.....
Don't reach out for us with an apology -
We'll never suffer your shite .....
Don't reach out for us with an apology
But we'll laugh at it......
Why don't you take yourselves
back to monteshito, in your blues
Tossers, everything you give......
So I give something to you
take yourselves down, deep down where the tit lives....
Where tit lives, where tit lives.....
Piss off; deep down where the tit lives....
Where tit lives, where tit lives
Just go on right ahead........"""

• Haha
  • Heart
I sometimes look at it and think it's me because I see it so often! Thankfully I soon snap out of it and thank God I don't look like that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.