Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
And here we have our 200th Harry & Meghan thread!

Congrats to @Kittypops for having the title suggestion with the most votes. [75!]

Old thread 199 here...

https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...quitter-with-reputations-in-the-sh-ter.30693/

In the last thread we studied photographs and found evidence of very bad photoshopping.
We cried at how frail the Queen looked.
We adored Paddington when he had tea with the Queen and we criticised the Harkles when their actions deserved it. [All the time, basically.]
We loved the Cambridge children and also the Tindall children
We particularly admired Major Jonny Thompson and the behaviour of Zara & Mike Tindall, David Lindley and Peter Phillips
Loads more too, but I cant remember it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Chita

VIP Member
I think maybe I will give the new award I drew to every single one of us.
These threads contain some brilliant detective work that was a result of lots of hard work and dedication to bringing the truth to the masses.
There are some brilliantly funny posts from a whole variety of people who make us all laugh out loud.

there are videos that people have brought here from the outside world.
The threads are brimming with information, humour, facts and theories.

So for every poster who has contributed to these 200 threads [except those with a high sugar level, of course] - I hereby present the new Tattle award............

Well done everyone....

elevator_shoe_award.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

Chita

VIP Member
As this is a special thread, I typed a list of all the thread titles we have had since they began in November 2018.
I tried to post them but kept getting an error message.
So I split them into smaller chunks in order to post separately but for some reason when I copied and pasted them, Tattle kept putting some titles in BOLD and other in different font sizes.

It was doing my head in, so Ive taken a screen snip of all of them and will post as jpgs.
Hopefully you can all read them ok.

Oh and I did a quick tot up and out of all the 200 title suggestion winners the top three are....

@50sGirl and @Rayne with fifteen titles each and

da da da daaaaaah - me with sixteen titles.

Woo Hoo.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Chita

VIP Member
I also wondered if we could look back over previous threads and make a list of all the people who have been markled........and lost out through association with our delightful gruesome twosome!

Like the elephant charity who had M doing their voice overs....Did they ever get their charity donations?

elephant charity you say?

Time to wheel out another old cartoon...................

elephant 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

chocolatepeaches

Chatty Member
Congratulations @Kittypops and @Chita on 200!

I am so happy to be here. I am glad I found this forum last year since Reddit and everywhere else kept shutting down any criticism of her.

I was a huge fan of Meghan and used to watch her on Suits. That's the first time I saw her really besides her cameo on Horrible Bosses. She also replied to a tweet of mine years ago when she was active on Twitter. I was really happy for her when she got engaged to Harry and also watched the wedding. To me, the dress didn't look anything special but the veil seemed extraordinary because it was embroidered with all the flowers of the Commonwealth.

I think the turning point for me was the engagement interview when she said she didn't know him much (that's when the seeds of being doubtful about her was planted), the fit of the wedding dress being off and also her first engagement with the Queen where her hair looked disheveled. Also, the fact that she got into the car first and didn't follow protocol.

I have been following the Royal Family since I was a kid because my mother was a huge fan of Diana and since, I was born in the 90s, my Mum filled me in all of the details from time to time. We have books about her in our library. Coming back to Meghan, since Catherine set such a high bar in terms of following royal protocol, being dutiful and glamorous, I just felt Meghan wasn't doing enough or was being lackluster on purpose. I think the final nail in the coffin was Megxit as well as the Oprah interview. The fact that they aired it during Prince Philip's last few days was deplorable and I also hated how Meghan kept using the race card but when in Suits, she never brought it up as much.

I personally think Catherine is a great role model to follow for all women and girls. She's always well dressed, smart, articulate, talented and has always represented the Crown very well. In a world of Kardashians, plastic surgery and where women are expected to have arses and tits of baboon like proportions, Catherine is truly a gem and the Monarchy is truly lucky to have her.

I personally think if Meghan actually followed royal protocol and was more humble, she could have had so many opportunities like Catherine does with the Early Years project and so on. But her narcissism got her and she's on a downward spiral since then. Plus, Harry wasn't brought up well sadly. I am not blaming the Royal Family for it but I do blame Diana because she overindulged him.

I am also happy to be a part of these threads because in the other thread, my opinions were discounted because apparently, Meghan can only be criticized by other black people and me being South Asian and criticizing her is racist. I gave up.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I think, in honour of the 200th fred, we should start the Major Johnny Thompson fan club. Form an orderly queue behind me, please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Nuttynana

VIP Member
those calling out to Nuttynana ... you're not speaking her language.... no wonder she isn't answering... I'll try to get her to listen.... OI Nutty nana ya old coffin dodger get ya fucking arse in here and impress us with your eloquent lady like language.... 😍
I am here you fucking Aussie Arsehole been busy soothing Daughter over relationship break up, she has moved home for a couple of !months until her new house is ready and have been pre occupied with it all.

Back now so fit to swear at the Cunts of Cuntdom and that ,titheaded, twatfaced, twunt Andrew, what an arrogant cunt that is.

Didn't mean to ignore you all but for all of our new posters welcome and looking for pets to join the CAS squad, pictures and recommendations welcome so long as they are approved by Sir Tom, we are currently training to visit the Wanker of Wankdom at polo to screw up his game.

The Harkles are still chavvy,cheap, cretinous, craphole, creepy, carping cuntfaced crackheads and, to all our new posters Sorry if my language offends as I am a 73 year old opinionated, cockney with a gob like Blackwall Tunnel, and no filters and no, I don't fucking care ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

el_coochita

I'm really enjoying all of the "when did the Markle-penny drop for you" stories you all are sharing. It's so interesting to see common events or moments being referenced, that tipped off so many people to questioning them and/or actively disliking them both.

Personally, I had always been fairly ambivalent towards the royal family, not being British myself; I'd been somewhat of a fan of Diana as a child, looking up to her as a kind of prototypical feminist role model. I admired the way she seemed to genuinely care about the less fortunate, hugging AIDS victims back when many people still thought it could be transmitted by any physical contact. So I was very sad when she died, and always felt sorry for those two boys growing up without their mom. I'm also an oldest child, so I was probably more sympathetic to William because I knew he would likely have a triple burden of his own grief, responsibility of being "the heir", and helping to support his younger brother. When he met Catherine they seemed to be genuinely in love, and she seemed like a kind, responsible young woman (haven't changed my mind on that), and I thought the press were ridiculous going on endlessly about her being a "commoner"; as if he'd found her screeching at her 8 children wearing juicy couture and chainsmoking Newports on a council estate. You'd have thought he was marrying Katie Price - perish the thought.

So when Meghan came along, I felt somewhat of a hypocrite to be instantaneously suspicious of Harry's marrying a D-list cable actress. It wasn't the fact that she was a "commoner" that struck me, though - dated as it sounds, Philip's old adage about stepping out with actresses but not marrying them makes sense to me. I'm sorry, but in their position I would imagine that attention-seeking and clout-chasing are about the least desirable conceivable qualities in a royal spouse, and narcissists who crave the spotlight are naturally going to be disproportionately attracted to the entertainment industry. The moment she started making an appearance in public though, she only solidified my hesitations. She is just so unbelievably, overwhelmingly fake, right down to the excessive California veneers. Everything she did and said seemed orchestrated to extract the maximum amount of public attention - anyone else remember the "H" necklace she wore early on, before they'd even announced their relationship? I knew she was trying to squeeze money and benefits out of this connection before it was even official.

Then the engagement interview :sick: claiming that she didn't know much about the royal family, or who Harry even was... I just sat there like, I'm sorry, who the f**k does this broad think she's kidding? People in other countries might not have strong feelings about the royals or care about them much, but they know who they are! It's literally unavoidable unless you're from a small Kazakhstani village with no power supply or something. Pull the other one. The constant hanging off him and simpering while claiming to be a feminist activist, the ostentatiously expensive wardrobe courtesy of the British taxpayer while claiming to be self-made and accomplished, the mimicry of Diana's (genuinely) shy and diminutive body language from her early years in the BRF while simultaneously able to pull off a public speech no bother when it suited her... from the very outset, everything Smeg has done or said has run against her previous claims about herself. The leveraging of the race card when most people didn't even know she was half black until Doria showed up for the wedding just sealed the deal for me.

Then the "nobody has asked me if I'm OK" interview :rolleyes: standing in Africa somewhere, wearing an outfit that probably cost more than the combined annual income of the entire village, having the utter temerity to get all misty-eyed over people not inquiring about her wellbeing after her multi-million pound wedding to a prince, genuinely made me want to backhand her all the way back to L.A. like I was Joan Collins after a line of coke. What a shameless tramp, I thought :LOL: I never had much time for Harry beyond being vaguely sorry for him for losing his mum at an early age, but I've long since lost what little regard I had for him. I think they're just a folie-a-deux: one of those couples that manage to feed perfectly into one another's specific psychoses in a way that keeps them going like a perpetual motion machine, instead of ever being introspective or challenging each other. The consistency of the rumors around her bullying staff is too much for me to disregard it, even without direct evidence being made public. No smoke without fire, and all that.

TL;DR I've had Smeggy's number since day one, TBH, so I was very relieved to find Tattle and be able to vent about how much this random public figure aggravates the absolute crap out of me. Thanks for being my catharsis for so long, tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Chita

VIP Member
When she said, "is he kind" and that she didnt know who he was the whole world started to see her for what she is.

darts vader.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I think we need to keep things as simple as possible. Most of the hard work is done by a few people and hats off to them. I'm not sure what's meant by taking over threads 50 - 75, and when posters like Jar Yeltsin and Cass and others discuss stuff I've no idea what they're talking about. I may be speaking out of turn here but there's a lot going on as it is and it's hard to keep up. I'm totally useless and can't even alter photos or make things smaller, and although I read the plans for headings and Best Liked I'd not got a clue how it could be done and certainly wouldn't be able to contribute - I don't like the idea of extra work and Cass or anyone getting stressed. If I've got the wrong end of the stick, apologies.
Much love to you @Cinnamon.girl ❤ ❤ But I want to say a couple of things. (Should I make a list :unsure:) This applies to everyone and isn't specifically aimed at @Cinnamon.girl
Firstly, anyone who posts here, or lurks here or has any interest in these threads at all, are contributing. All of you. Just clicking on the thread helps the site to pay for itself. In turn that means we all get to enjoy our freedom of speech and strong dislike of the markles.
Secondly, no one needs to be able to alter photo's etc because there are other people here who can do that stuff. And are happy to do so. Whether you have computer skills or not, you are a valued member of this forum. We're all happy that you are here
Thirdly, I really hope that when you say that you don't know what I and others are posting that you're talking about various housekeeping posts that we do. I'd like to think that you don't have a problem with the other posts we make. We were discussing a special thread about the 200 threads that we have now. I promised to do a bit but wasn't able to because of my health.
Fourthly and finally. I usually offer to do things because I can. But I have bipolar disorder and somethings that screws things up. Any stress I have isn't from this board. It's from my mental illness. I love this board and I love talking to all of you and reading what you have to say. You don't bring me any stress at all, not even the sugars. This is one of my happy places. I never feel judged and I always feel loved. So please don't worry about me. I have wobbles and then get better and I always get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Wonder if @Pom Bear will visit us for our 200th, it is thanks to Pom Bear for the penis ladder, and not to forget the great balls renditions either.
Hello Just Me 😀❤🥰🤗😘 xx Well done to you and everyone on getting to the 200th thread ❤💕🥳💖😀👍 xx.
I must add some pics again soon, I can't keep up with the thread and they a pair of What Freda Says but it's nice to pop in again..I feel quite nostalgic.

I remember the Richmond sausages laughs too 😄😄❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16288938432680.jpg

Happy 200th thread 🧵😀💖🥳🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16550863280811.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Re: the story about the Meg visit to the Dutch charity. So she visited them in secret and told them not to show the photos or release the story until… she said so? This was on *their* property, with *their* personnel, and this “secret” wasn’t revealed until she needed to compete with Catherine.

she really has to control everything that everyone does, huh? I’d have to tell her to fuck right off.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
"We will be the family she never had" said H.

So, how did they go from a family he was obviously proud to be part of, to a family he was happy to rubbish on international TV?

Just like that.

• Heart
  • Sick

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Meagan doesn’t look real in the Dutch photo. Very weird.
I do hope Harry and his wife regret the day they left the royal family. I find it so arrogant that any person, let alone an American with no historical or cultural understanding of the royal family apart from being a “Princess Di” fan girl; could make comments she was going to “modernise” the monarchy. And that commentators and the media supported such crap. They could have parted ways with the family on good terms, ended up with Highgrove or Clarence House, long term patronages or directorships, and global influence if they had PROVEN their value rather than in acting out a drama worthy of a daytime American soap opera.
No offence meant to American Tattlers. If you are part of the Commonwealth of countries you have an understanding of the royal family. It is not celebrity.
Yes, her comments about ‘modernising’ the monarchy really pissed me off. Who asked her to? She’s not British, not from the Commonwealth, but a complete outsider who thought she had the right to waltz in and singlehandedly overhaul one of our ancient institutions. Who is she to decide our monarchy needed modernising? Whether we wanted it or not? The sheer nerve of her is breathtaking.

• Heart
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thank you very much..it's lovely to be back 💖❤🥰💕🤗😘 xx

Hope Freda is ok, I see she's not been active for a while.
Also I hope @Scotch Mist is still around 😀

I see Harry has lost more of his hair 🤭😄😄😘 xx.

View attachment 1339913
😃🥰 it's lovely to see you again @Pom Bear
I love the Pom Modern ❤ and I've missed your inspirational artwork
I am hoping that I can be included as a featured artist 🎨 as I think this captures the horror of the Harkles well 😄

Polish_20220613_190218085.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75