Harry & Meghan #200 Thru countless mishaps they have blundered, so now our threads have reached 200

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@VioletButterfly I nominate you to do the interview wouldn't it be hilarious and I know you would enjoy it!! I can just imagine the headlines "Unknown New Yorker interviews H & M and caused a riot by referring to them as deluded, dimwitted, dickheaded dumbarse, dollops of shite and the Douche and Douchess of Dumbfuck"

Re your lovely Boy unfortunately my Daughter is now 44 bet should would love to have you as an in law and, she loves New York and her Mum is a perfect, beautiful old broad with a big gob and profanity in bucketfuls.❤❤❤
Oh Nutty, I’ve thunk up a new one! Piss ant little bleep sucker. I’ll use it in a sentence. Harry was thought to be an ok kind of chap, till he married the Ho and showed himself as the piss ant little bleep sucker he had always been.

P.S. 28? 44? hmmm. I see what you mean, Ok, but it would have been lovely. You and me trashing the duchess at the holiday dinner table. Ahh. Sweet thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Finding the next thread suggestion with so many mentions of ‘thread’ and ‘suggestion’ is not that easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh Nutty, I’ve thunk up a new one! Piss ant little bleep sucker. I’ll use it in a sentence. Harry was thought to be an ok kind of chap, till he married the Ho and showed himself as the piss ant little bleep sucker he had always been.

P.S. 28? 44? hmmm. I see what you mean, Ok, but it would have been lovely. You and me trashing the duchess at the holiday dinner table. Ahh. Sweet thoughts.
Love that one@VioletButterfly and never heard it before, we could have a ball couldn't we and teach earth other new swear words, your poor Hubster would be mortified.

Everyone I know who went to NY loved it and the the swearing and cussing of delivery drivers etc made them piss themselves laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Harry and Meghan #201 Groundhog Day - forever coming out with the same old crap, they ARE that stupid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't think Oprah will mind. She has taken stick over interviews in the past and not changed.

She will just pocket her next $7mil and not give a damn.
Oprah is definitely on their side so it wouldn't surprise me if she did a follow up interview to let them do some more bashing.

Didn't she make some negative comments about the Jubilee being a waste of money recently?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oprah is definitely on their side so it wouldn't surprise me if she did a follow up interview to let them do some more bashing.

Didn't she make some negative comments about the Jubilee being a waste of money recently?
She said the money should have been spent on "reparations" instead.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

She did, the cheeky cow. None of her bloody business :mad:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

She did.
If there is a 2nd interview with her, she will not call them out.
Between them they will find another way to cause trouble for the Royal family and British people.

If Oprah doesnt want to do a 2nd interview, they will not have anyone who will call them out to interview them.

Its tine they shut up altogether but they never learn.

Thread title idea: Meghan and Harry: Fake babies, poison flower cake, leaving destruction in their wake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She said the money should be spent on "reparations" instead.
She's a horrible woman and will definitely give Smegz another opportunity to snark about the Royals again and their awful treatment of her during the Jubilee. Smegz not being on the balcony will be put down to racism 😒

Bring it on I say because the more they carp the worse they look to the world.

• Heart
  • Sick
Andrew is viewed very differently in the UK compared to the US. In the UK we never liked him, he is a grifter so everything he was involved in was no surprise. Without going into sex trafficking and all that unpleasantness, in the US the age of consent is 18, in the UK the age of consent is 16. If Andrew lived in America he would be on the sex offender registry as a paedophile. He is a very useful cosh for Harry and Meghan to bash the RF for those in America like Meghan who don't understand the cultural differences. What Andrew did was reprehensible and gross but in the UK it wasn't criminal unless he was aware of the background and I doubt he was filled in

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
@LadyMuck I was taught the same thing.

The problem with the word nice is it is an ‘on the fence’ word. It doesn’t really describe anything, you can’t decipher from the word anything about what you’ve called nice, aside from it being just ok. It’s almost non-committal.
Like if you said Kate looks nice.
But if you said Kate looks elegant, or stunning, or dresses well, anyone reading this gets a better idea if what Kate looks like.

hope i’m explaining this ok. Tattle is great for insomnia.
My favorite is “really” When someone says something extremely stupid or you want to mess with them with the right inflection and tone you can totally piss them off. My absolute favorite is when someone says their “trying” and acknowlede the fact by answering “yes you are” and then waiting for whether they realize the possible Meaning of the answer.😄😄😄😁😁😎😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Actually Oprah herself would be mad to do that again. She is so useless at being an interviewer, I always switch her off when she comes on.
I got the impression she was in collusion with them, to me she was as false as the ho herself

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Actually Oprah herself would be mad to do that again. She is so useless at being an interviewer, I always switch her off when she comes on.
Unless she calls them out on their lies and actually did an interview but if they did another interview with her I think Netflix will drop them and possibly sue them depending on how their contract reads

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.