Harry & Meghan #200 Thru countless mishaps they have blundered, so now our threads have reached 200

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here we have our 200th Harry & Meghan thread!

Congrats to @Kittypops for having the title suggestion with the most votes. [75!]

Old thread 199 here...

https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...quitter-with-reputations-in-the-sh-ter.30693/

In the last thread we studied photographs and found evidence of very bad photoshopping.
We cried at how frail the Queen looked.
We adored Paddington when he had tea with the Queen and we criticised the Harkles when their actions deserved it. [All the time, basically.]
We loved the Cambridge children and also the Tindall children
We particularly admired Major Jonny Thompson and the behaviour of Zara & Mike Tindall, David Lindley and Peter Phillips
Loads more too, but I cant remember it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 106
Love it!

We’d love them to shut up shop at the Montecito shack and get on with their private life but ……………it’s never going to happen 😂😂😂.

Here’s to the next 200 threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
And here we have our 200th Harry & Meghan thread!

Congrats to @Kittypops for having the title suggestion with the most votes. [75!]

Old thread 199 here...

https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...quitter-with-reputations-in-the-sh-ter.30693/

In the last thread we studied photographs and found evidence of very bad photoshopping.
We cried at how frail the Queen looked.
We adored Paddington when he had tea with the Queen and we criticised the Harkles when their actions deserved it. [All the time, basically.]
We loved the Cambridge children and also the Tindall children
We particularly admired Major Jonny Thompson and the behaviour of Zara & Mike Tindall, David Lindley and Peter Phillips
Loads more too, but I cant remember it all.
Thank you Chita and Kittypops and the others who tried to help with starting the new thread, and sorry I can't ever help but I'm absolutely useless at this sort of thing.

Already posted, but... I wonder if HM actually saw them at all? I'd not be surprised if she didn't.
"A report in The Sun claims that, during their return, Harry, 37, and Meghan, 40, spent a quarter of an hour with the monarch, 96. The source told the Sun: “It was a quick in and out job. It was all quite formal.” Buckingham Palace declined a request for comment."
Aphid however said that HM met Lil "more than once".

Interesting that BP has so far not said that the Queen even met the Snarkles, let alone any of their children. What reason could there be for not confirming having met H & M? It's noticeable that the RF have in fact confirmed nothing at all, and all the press articles we've seen have come from the Snarkle camp.
Very odd since the stated purpose of the visit was for the children to meet HM and PC.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Well done all for getting to 200 threads......Thank you to all the posters who start threads and keep this thread going!

As we are now in our 200th thread, I was wondering if there was space to fact check some of the Early stories, and early blind gossips from the first few threads to see what has happened? As I am sure some of them have been proven correct!

eg We know now that Finding Freedom was effectively an autobiography by Me again and Harribo ghost written by Scobie and his friend, as exposed by Jason Knauf in the MOS trial!
We know that most of the PR stories about Me again being cast as a lead actress are ....fictional......that monies from Netflix and the podcasts are likely to be also fictional as almost no content has actually being produced.

We could also create different categories, for rumours and blinds that turned out to be true, rumours and blinds that are still total speculation...eg the existence of the children

And then maybe questions we are still curious about and would like the answer to? Eg....Does H pay any taxes in the USA? What is his diplomatic status?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Big thank you to @Chita for starting our 200th thread, your talent knows no bounds! Also congrats to @Kittypops for the appropriate 200th title.

Can't wait to see what the next 1000 posts will give us ...... lots of good news and laughs I hope! 🤞😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Yay for the new thread @Chita and white-gloved handshakes with a side-flounce of moob-shaking to everyone who voted for my title. You are now entitled to a £29.99 weekly subscription* to my photoshop course and fashion tips website.

All aboard for this crazy 200th ride, everybody!

*subscription cannot be cancelled. All rights to your photo album must be surrendered for plundering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I also wondered if we could look back over previous threads and make a list of all the people who have been markled........and lost out through association with our delightful gruesome twosome!

Like the elephant charity who had M doing their voice overs....Did they ever get their charity donations?

Reactions: 37
Andrew doesn't want much does he lol. To be readmitted to royal life and worse, for his daughters to be known as working royals

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
As this is a special thread, I typed a list of all the thread titles we have had since they began in November 2018.
I tried to post them but kept getting an error message.
So I split them into smaller chunks in order to post separately but for some reason when I copied and pasted them, Tattle kept putting some titles in BOLD and other in different font sizes.

It was doing my head in, so Ive taken a screen snip of all of them and will post as jpgs.
Hopefully you can all read them ok.

Oh and I did a quick tot up and out of all the 200 title suggestion winners the top three are....

@50sGirl and @Rayne with fifteen titles each and

da da da daaaaaah - me with sixteen titles.

Woo Hoo.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
I think, in honour of the 200th fred, we should start the Major Johnny Thompson fan club. Form an orderly queue behind me, please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
As this is a special thread, I typed a list of all the thread titles we have had since they began in November 2018.
I tried to post them but kept getting an error message.
So I split them into smaller chunks in order to post separately but for some reason when I copied and pasted them, Tattle kept putting some titles in BOLD and other in different font sizes.

It was doing my head in, so Ive taken a screen snip of all of them and will post as jpgs.
Hopefully you can all read them ok.

Oh and I did a quick tot up and out of all the 200 title suggestion winners the top three are....

@50sGirl and @Rayne with fifteen titles each and

da da da daaaaaah - me with sixteen titles.

Woo Hoo.
Brilliant Chita. Saw my one and only title! Yay. I've been here since the start but am crap at this sort of thing! Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Happy 200th thread! Who'd have thought the Monteshitshow Muppets would still be entertaining us.

I think we should all have our own parties at home, just like the Sussex Sour Squad Psychos do for Farchie and Lilibucks' birthdays.

1655052439529.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I also wondered if we could look back over previous threads and make a list of all the people who have been markled........and lost out through association with our delightful gruesome twosome!

Like the elephant charity who had M doing their voice overs....Did they ever get their charity donations?

elephant charity you say?

Time to wheel out another old cartoon...................

elephant 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
On the last thread people were asking about when did they start to see through M &H

I think my irritation started just after the engagement, when ALL negative comment about H& M was immediately shut down on places like Digital Spy! To me it was so obvious that the site was being monitored and any negative comments were immediately stamped down, or the whole thread quickly deleted. This made me frustrated and wonder what else was going on behind the scenes if not a single positive comment about someone like Thomas Markle was allowed! ( things like, wasnt it a bit strange that Thomas never met H, or hadnt been invited to the UK months before the wedding to get some idea of royal protocol etc.)

There were also some interesting early blinds about someone, strongly suggested to be a brand new member of a royal family, who was merching clothes and jewellery, from day 1, and being paid to do so, but who seemed unable to understand the convention/ rules that the family didnt ever do this!
I think this was another of those lies.......M herself denied doing this......but its fairly obvious that she did it extensively on things like the tour of South Africa. She would wear a piece of jewellery provided by an LA designer in SA, then the next day the designer would advertise using the photos of M wearing the item on her website etc etc!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Brilliant Chita. Saw my one and only title! Yay. I've been here since the start but am crap at this sort of thing! Lol

I was gonna give an award to the Tattler who'd got the most titles, but I'm not giving an award to myself so I will save it for later.

It's a new one. I'm sure it will find a worthy recipient soon.

PS where is @Fredsnail I hope she is ok.

I wish @freda19 would come back to us too

Lots of other usernames popped up when I was scrolling through old threads to find the titles.
Hope everyone is ok ...................come back to the mothership.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.