Harry & Meghan #200 Thru countless mishaps they have blundered, so now our threads have reached 200

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel very honoured to be sharing my birthday with the 200th thread 😍🥂
Thanks to everyone in this lovely community for making it such a wonderful place to vent, share opinions & thoughts & to all those who work so hard starting threads & keeping it safe for us all x
Happy Happy Birthday @D.A. 🎂 (might we see your Burf Certificate? Its a little too coincidental that your Birthday coincides with our Platty Jubes. Show us your cake! (just kidding but since the 6s were pretending their flatack was shipped on the same day as the jubilee date well....
Serisly?
bday-509.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
And, especially unappealing in the rotisserie chicken position (do you think that's much different to the Roast chicken position?) It may involve more gymnastics and roly polying sideways!

Anyway.....Is the door to the VIP area open to everyone for the duration of the 200th thread! I think there's still some jubliee trifle left from last week!
In honour of the PJ, perhaps the dastardlies should do the Coronation Chicken. Bit like the Roast Chicken, but sloppier, and with raisins…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Does it work if you post a list in a spoiler?
I only tried the whole lot in a spoiler. It was rejected for size.
I didnt try spoilers for bits of it. I thought jpgs would be better and posted as attachments for you to put in the wiki if you want to.
I have it all saved as separate jpgs ( as posted) I also have all of them in a Word.docx saved to my laptop.

I can save that doc as a pdf if you like.
I can put it into the wiki if you would like them in there.
Ive never put anything in though so I dont know how to do it or what format is best.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy Birthday @D. A. 🎂 🥳

William and Harry are the only two people in the world who have experienced the same pain and because of that they had an over and above bond. Harry talked about Kate as the sister he never had.
Fast forward to Meghan who brings Oprah and Netflix and Hoda. Meghan is a classic narcissist. She has isolated Harry with no way back and as much as an hole as he continues to be, I do feel sorry for him.
Long before Peg, Harry would constantly make sly comments about William .
The US media was somehow his primary outlet.
It was percieved based on his carefully crafted image by the Duchy of Cornwall $$$ that he is just joking, it's all cheeky Harry.
The fun loving joker.
Most people didn't notice the Diana pattern in him, and if they did it was favorable because the Duchy of Cornwall $$$ made sure that her image was relatively untarnished even in times of the war of the Waleses.
Peg is on her own, a incompetent grifter, that made it somwhere via Daddy -Trevor-Cory-Harry, she doesn't have the know-how to even start this game.
Harry is the original string puller , it was brewing before her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thought we might like to see how Louis was just like William 😂 so cute especially on the balcony ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh yes, I knew there was something or rather someone I almost forgot.

Thomas Markle.

I wonder how he is these days?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
And, especially unappealing in the rotisserie chicken position (do you think that's much different to the Roast chicken position?) It may involve more gymnastics and roly polying sideways!

Anyway.....Is the door to the VIP area open to everyone for the duration of the 200th thread! I think there's still some jubliee trifle left from last week!
Just had a quick look and yes, the VIP lounge door is open!

So I wedged it with a job lot of reel-to-reel recording equipment I found chucked by a window, along with a sack of sugar - it's almost as if someone was trying to peer in and spy on us... anyway, they've gone now, so everyone, pile in, bring a spoon and get that trifle down you! 🎉🥳🎉

• Haha
And on a final note: Beatrice is doing fine without her father butting in, if anything he's a hindrance to her.
I think Beatrice is doing great with Edo! He's been an amazing influence on her and I have so much so much respect for her now.

Eugenie though. What a horrible, nasty woman she's been.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

*wipes mouth*
I’ve been hiding behind the sofa in the VIP lounge since last Sunday and have no idea what happened to the trifle……..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think Beatrice is doing great with Edo! He's been an amazing influence on her and I have so much so much respect for her now.

Eugenie though. What a horrible, nasty woman she's been.
Eugenie seems to have this real sense of superiority because of her family whereas most think: love, your dad’s a pedalo and a creep. He’s nasty and is known for it, and she takes after him.

I'm sure in the future the RF will need as many working royals as they can get, who haven't a damaged reputation. It might not be a popular choice but I think Bea and her charming well mannered husband Edo could represent the RF on occasions. She has done it a couple of times recently and hasn't let anybody down.

As for the rest of the Yorks well, they can do one! Eug. and Bottlebank are off to live in Portugal and hopefully PA and Fergie could live in Scotland and keep TQ company when she is visiting Balmoral as I believe she likes the company of both of them. Sorted.

• Heart
@D. A.
This has just been delivered to the VIP room.

The courier was very apologetic for its lateness. They took it to Monecito by mistake....

lilibet's 1st birthday cake  for D.A.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
William and Harry are the only two people in the world who have experienced the same pain and because of that they had an over and above bond. Harry talked about Kate as the sister he never had.
Fast forward to Meghan who brings Oprah and Netflix and Hoda. Meghan is a classic narcissist. She has isolated Harry with no way back and as much as an hole as he continues to be, I do feel sorry for him.
Hazbeen Harry, always chasing his mangy tail in circles round his bum. If I were him I'd wonder at all the stuff "... that he never had". The family he never had, the family Minge never had, the fathers (loads of them) he never had, the sister he never had, the respect he never had, the freedom he never had, bicycle rides, mental health support he never had .... on and on moaning, rocking and glowering.
He "had" all these things, every single one of the above, and threw them all away. The family, the sister, the father, the good image, freedom, support and love. He had the lot but trashed them - even his mother's memory.
But of course it's not his fault, because he's the ultimate victim and never had them in the first place. That's his story and he's sticking with it.

Our Mods aren't half vigilant. I name-tagged @Yel in my last post and minutes later she'd noticed and replied! No wonder Minge can't get a look-in here.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sure in the future the RF will need as many working royals as they can get, who haven't a damaged reputation. It might not be a popular choice but I think Bea and her charming well mannered husband Edo could represent the RF on occasions. She has done it a couple of times recently and hasn't let anybody down.

As for the rest of the Yorks well, they can do one! Eug. and Bottlebank are off to live in Portugal and hopefully PA and Fergie could live in Scotland and keep TQ company when she is visiting Balmoral as I believe she likes the company of both of them. Sorted.

Watch this space.
Beatrice seems to have changed.
Or has she?
Is it our perception of her that has changed?

Maybe we will see her a bit more now. Maybe she'll tag along with Catherine to some things. We shall see.

That other one will be living in Portugal a lot of the time, so she won't be around.

Maybe strings have been pulled by the Firm to engineer her moving out of the country.

Happy 200 Tattlers 🥳 I wonder if we should mark it Markle style, 200x200. 200 hundred slaps for 200 cunts, or just the 2 cunts who have annoyed you the most.

Thanks to @Chita and @Kittypops for the new thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.