Harry & Meghan #200 Thru countless mishaps they have blundered, so now our threads have reached 200

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm, a couple of them have been sent to permanent naughty step.

Thanks for brilliant new thread @Kittypops and @Chita , you will both be a part of tattle history. :m ๐Ÿ„ :m ๐Ÿ„ :m ๐Ÿ„ :m ๐Ÿ„ :m ๐Ÿ„ :m

Happy 200th thread everyone. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅฃ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฐ:love:๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿพโ˜•๐Ÿฅฃ

How do we find out who has been banished to permanent norty step?
Digital Spy used to put "banned user" under the names.

Hah.
Meghan and Harry - banned Royals!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
No. It only appears to allow photos and videos to be uploaded, rather than documents, which is a shame, because I assumed a PDF would be ok.
Could they be filmed/videoed on a phone (from a screen, or from a piece of paper) and then uploaded?
Or can screenshots be made into a YouTube?
I'm way out of my depth here, but trying to sound like I have a clue :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No. It only appears to allow photos and videos to be uploaded, rather than documents, which is a shame, because I assumed a PDF would be ok.
Hmmm.
We learn as we go along.

Maybe the jpgs need to be in there then.

If you click on the link it takes you to the thread page, not straight to the pdf. So people would need to know to click on the pdf icon in my post.
I put them as attached files in both of my posts.
1st one was too small for some to read but in my 2nd post (#60) with the jpgs attached the font is larger.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mainly lurk but I love these threads, the camaraderie, the support everyone gives each other, and the laughs, even if the subject matter is so bloody frustrating!!

Thanks Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Some posters were saying they wondered what we all look like. Donโ€™t know if itโ€™s just me but I keep picturing posters as looking like their avatars (those that have people as their pics that is). So apologies @Chita but I will forever picture you as Phylis Diller. Apologies also to @JAR21 and all the others who have less than flattering avatar pics ๐Ÿ˜‚
This is why I always get excited at a post from @LyraBalaqua . I wouldn't care if it said 'I โค The Harkles' to be honest. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hmmm.
We learn as we go along.

Maybe the jpgs need to be in there then.

If you click on the link it takes you to the thread page, not straight to the pdf. So people would need to know to click on the pdf icon in my post.
I put them as attached files in both of my posts.
1st one was too small for some to read but in my 2nd post (#60) with the jpgs attached the font is larger.
It takes me straight to your post, where the PDF is attached.

I did consider the individual files, but thereโ€™s 20 of them, so Iโ€™d need to link each one individually, which is a bit messy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The RF have got wise and are finally anticipating Sussexes fuckery, cock blocking it and coming out fast and furious.

April 2022, Harrry: 'We talk about things she can't talk about with anyone else'.
June 2022: Harry and Meghan get a 15-minute formal meeting to introduce their daughter to her Grandmother for the first time.

Harry and Meghan get relegated to the second row.

Harry currently suing the government because his 'family's safety is being put in jeopardy by the RF' :rolleyes:
William goes 'incognito' on the streets of London to sell The Big Issue to get up Harry's nose (that was a blinder).

'Sources' say Harry is living his best life playing Polo and going to the gym while William is trapped.
William walking the streets of London, hanging out with all the fam, and trading up the family gaff
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am dying to see a tiara or gala event. Platinum Jubilee lacked one.

The Caribbean tour and James Bond premiere were great but I want Catherine to wear some old tiaras from the Monarchy's locker and gowns!

I know Camilla wears the best brooches but I want a tiara event :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Some posters were saying they wondered what we all look like. Donโ€™t know if itโ€™s just me but I keep picturing posters as looking like their avatars (those that have people as their pics that is). So apologies @Chita but I will forever picture you as Phylis Diller. Apologies also to @JAR21 and all the others who have less than flattering avatar pics ๐Ÿ˜‚
I do the same! Yes, that includes @Chita as Phyllis Diller (although Iโ€™m certain Chinaโ€™s hair is much better hair than the fabulous Ms. Dillerโ€™s). ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I that old that I can remember every one of those. That's why I love PW. Feel I've known him since birth
Wow! I found that video uncomfortable to watch. The sheer number of cameras in a young child face! It is awful & the number of clicks ( I know if was Harry who made the clicks comment and heโ€™s now sold his soul to the highest bidderโ€ฆbut there is something awful about it). I can see why theyโ€™ve tried very hard to make it different for their own children.

They were the first generation impacted by the media interest happening to them when they were kids in this intrusive manner - so the RF were always going to make mistakes handling it. Theyโ€™ve definitely all learnt to do more to protect the children. Itโ€™s all a bit Truman show.

Reactions: 27
As this is a special thread, I typed a list of all the thread titles we have had since they began in November 2018.
I tried to post them but kept getting an error message.
So I split them into smaller chunks in order to post separately but for some reason when I copied and pasted them, Tattle kept putting some titles in BOLD and other in different font sizes.

It was doing my head in, so Ive taken a screen snip of all of them and will post as jpgs.
Hopefully you can all read them ok.

Oh and I did a quick tot up and out of all the 200 title suggestion winners the top three are....

@50sGirl and @Rayne with fifteen titles each and

da da da daaaaaah - me with sixteen titles.

Woo Hoo.
And clearly

As this is a special thread, I typed a list of all the thread titles we have had since they began in November 2018.
I tried to post them but kept getting an error message.
So I split them into smaller chunks in order to post separately but for some reason when I copied and pasted them, Tattle kept putting some titles in BOLD and other in different font sizes.

It was doing my head in, so Ive taken a screen snip of all of them and will post as jpgs.
Hopefully you can all read them ok.

Oh and I did a quick tot up and out of all the 200 title suggestion winners the top three are....

@50sGirl and @Rayne with fifteen titles each and

da da da daaaaaah - me with sixteen titles.

And 'clearly I don't see myself upon that list'; love you all ladies and gents - you're so kind and help to keep me sane ๐Ÿ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do the same! Yes, that includes @Chita as Phyllis Diller (although Iโ€™m certain Chinaโ€™s hair is much better hair than the fabulous Ms. Dillerโ€™s). ๐Ÿ˜
Phyllis got her wigs from the same place as Tina Turner, I think. (A costume hire/fancy dress store)
Both of them have better legs than the Duchess of Woke.

Its Royal Ascot On Tues

Wonder if the Queen will manage to attend any of it?
Meghan shoulda stuck around. Maybe she could present some trophies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Me vs twatter again

Wouldnโ€™t even mind, it looks like something that came from a recycling place lol. Why on earth would you ship that over to Windsor and not your stuff LOL. Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™ll never believe her โ€œthey took my passportโ€ bullshit LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the new thread and title @Chita and @Kittypops , and for all the hard work that's gone into putting our 200th milestone together. :)

And Happy Birthday to @D. A. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚

Well, they got themselves Markled quickly, didn't they? Correction issued :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220612-224115.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just thinking about something that was said further up thread about how Harry said that the royal family were the family that Meghan never had. How hurtful must that have been for her parents? Even if you thought that would you ever say it especially if your parents were still alive and certain to hear it? Classic narcissist right there.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It takes me straight to your post, where the PDF is attached.

I did consider the individual files, but thereโ€™s 20 of them, so Iโ€™d need to link each one individually, which is a bit messy.
Maybe the Jpg's can be assembled into a gif.
And then adjusting the timing (slower) to make them actually readable .

Of course I cant see Twatter again, and the jpg's can't be downloaded .:mad:

Here's archive of pdf if it means something :

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.