Harry & Meghan #200 Thru countless mishaps they have blundered, so now our threads have reached 200

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Chita and @Kittypops for the thread and the title.

Two hundred threads and we're still going strong!

Thanking you all for the laughs and gossip we've shared, and for your company and the support we give each other. It's been an absolute blast!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
😃 We've made it ro 200 threads ❤
Thanks to everyone who contributes 🥰
Wonderful tattling all round :m
Polish_20220612_192911662.jpg

Of course if they do become completely irrelevant what will we do for entertainment ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Andrew doesn't want much does he lol. To be readmitted to royal life and worse, for his daughters to be known as working royals

This is going to be interesting.

We know, because we all watched the thanksgiving service (or at least the clips), that when the Palace wants to it can be very clever/ruthless/organised to a tiny degree. They had that tit nailed down and the job was done.

But that's because H&M left and they've pulled up the drawbridge.

Andrew is inside. Adored by TQ. The Palace was swift in removing him from public life, but we've seen that TQ wants him at her side (I swear if his covid was a lie, she probably didn't know).

This is the difference between the Firm and the Family. Charles is taking over the Firm as time goes on, and TQ is more concerned about the Family.

As @Fredsnail says, Andrew needs TQ's influence to be reinstated. Charles will never go for it, he wants a slimmed down Monarchy. He's showing his hand now because he knows he can't leave it any later.

And on a final note: Beatrice is doing fine without her father butting in, if anything he's a hindrance to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Still no sign of dorito. Maybe she's in prison again?

Hope thomas is recovering from his illness. All a bit quiet.

Reactions: 49
Any news of when Sam's court case is?

When, if ever, will the findings of the bullying allegations be know

Reactions: 29
Happy 200th thread! Who'd have thought the Monteshitshow Muppets would still be entertaining us.

I think we should all have our own parties at home, just like the Sussex Sour Squad Psychos do for Farchie and Lilibucks' birthdays.

View attachment 1338006
And all make a donation to a fighting Harkle misinformation fund!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When is Andrew going to realise that we all think he is a slime ball and none of us want to see him? :sick:

Reactions: 53
PS Although I love the anonymity, and I am sure some of us are like me just bored and curious people with a bit too much time on their hands!

I would love to know who everyone actually is......... or what sources everyone uses to keep so up to date!
There have to be a fair few media people on here, people with insider knowledge or people who write articles or do podcasts!

And probably also a fair number of deliberate M supporters, here to derail threads and send people off down completely false trails!!!!!! :LOL:
Yes Millie it feels like a sort of virtual family here and you get to know people a bit. I think any M supporters are quickly sniffed out and sent on their way, and in my time here I've not seen the thread really derailed - it wanders off topic for a bit but then comes back. It got so crazy a few days ago I stopped reading the papers and just tried to keep up with you all. So world press for me, magazines, court reports, gazette etc., and Tattle.

I think why Tattle is unique is that we have a common purpose that really matters to us, the survival of the Monarchy. Closely tied up with this are our traditions and values, embodied in the Monarchy and defended on Tattle, guarded by our Mods against enemy incursion wanting to shut us down. If you're there @Yel, thanks to you all from us all.

Unlike for example Katie Price where there is nothing but Katie Price. We're motivated unlike Mrs Hinch supporters, because who feels an emotional stirring in their heart when they see her pour Coca Cola down a toilet bowl? Compare this to how proud we felt at the Fly-Past and our Queen's appearance on the Balcony on the final day, our sadness over Prince Philip. No contest, and this is why we will win.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
William and Harry are the only two people in the world who have experienced the same pain and because of that they had an over and above bond. Harry talked about Kate as the sister he never had.
Fast forward to Meghan who brings Oprah and Netflix and Hoda. Meghan is a classic narcissist. She has isolated Harry with no way back and as much as an hole as he continues to be, I do feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 45
I feel very honoured to be sharing my birthday with the 200th thread 😍🥂
Thanks to everyone in this lovely community for making it such a wonderful place to vent, share opinions & thoughts & to all those who work so hard starting threads & keeping it safe for us all x
Happy Birthday 🍾
Hayseed has made you a cake in his likeness 😉
Polish_20220612_195733941.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
God he’s unappealing, front back and sideways 😱
And, especially unappealing in the rotisserie chicken position (do you think that's much different to the Roast chicken position?) It may involve more gymnastics and roly polying sideways!

Anyway.....Is the door to the VIP area open to everyone for the duration of the 200th thread! I think there's still some jubliee trifle left from last week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He’ll get the same answer the Snarkles did when they asked for a photo

Orderly queue…I’ll be pushing past you quicker than Meghan moving the chairs..
Orderly queue.....You'll have to jump over me sharpish as I've got my false teeth stuck in his sporran!! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Happy Birthday 🍾
Hayseed has made you a cake in his likeness 😉
View attachment 1338348
Aaahhhh thanks...... totally made my night ❤😘

Think we will be here another 200 posts if she continues like this.....had to scribble out the face, couldn't stomach it tonight!!! (& a tad annoyed she has the audacity to use the only bloody photo from the Jubilee....)
Screenshot_20220612-200921~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.