Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine he is quite stressed, possibly thinking of his dad and probably worrying about that pair and what stunt they might attempt.
i have been at the Trooping the Colour in the past, once on a day hot like today. It is EXTREMELY hot in that courtyard. There is no shade and you’re there in full military dress requiring full concentration.
I reckon he is exhausted and dehydrated.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I’m not remotely interested in the Sussex children , I couldn’t give two fucks about them.

The Sussexes have truly wrecked their ‘livelihood’ through their bitterness, jealousy and desire to be top dogs .

• Heart
Reactions: 65
My first thought was she’s looking over at H who is catching up with his family and she’s seething as he promised he wouldn’t leave her side !!! I don’t think she’s holding a baby , I think she’s in a strop !!!!! Run for your lives !!!!!!!!!
Look at her chin jutting out, she's pissed off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder how much interest there is in the children though now…not in Uk anyway…would USA pay a lot ??.
After today I think Louis is the Moneyshot ! Plus he obviously gets on fine with the Queen .
Well, they always overestimate their worth, but I agree with you. They have kept them hidden too long.

Reactions: 30
Whipping up more hate. I bet he had now idea she was a POC till it was pointed out to him

285709299_5483291025016908_1198974059236917965_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Look at the bystanders, nobody gives two shits about the Sussexes driving past!

View attachment 1313096
Love this. Look at the smug expression on Duchess Samara's (endlessly slapable) face and NEE ONE could give flying rats ass about the pair of them. What with Johnny winning, coming to the Toon, then these turds rocking up to completely negate everything they've said, splendid.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Poor Brenda 😢
In a statement, a spokesperson said: "The Queen greatly enjoyed today's Birthday Parade and Flypast but did experience some discomfort.

"Taking into account the journey and activity required to participate in tomorrow's National Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral, Her Majesty with great reluctance has concluded that she will not attend.

"The Queen is looking forward to participating in tonight's Beacon lighting event at Windsor Castle and would like to thank all those who made today such a memorable occasion."

I hope it isn’t Covid 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Eugenie has just posted some stories on Insta. Is the boy in the background Archie??
P.s. sorry if it’s obvious who it is and I’m being dumb!!
I was wondering where the tequila king and his money grabbing wife was.i just assumed he was working the bar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just found this on Tumblr

Epic!
She needs to get used to staring at the backs of everyone... no kne wants to look at/speak or make eye contact with her lest they turn to salt....
Her hat has its own bleeping gravitational pull, it is that big. There are obsolete satellites orbiting that monstrosity. It is a bleeping sky satellite dish - she is clearly receiving signals from her producers at NF but also risks scrambling the radar signals for the flyover.
"Come in horsehead. Come in Radio Free Horsehead. Do you read me?"
And once again like the polo hat, it is sitting atop of her wig, ... perched, or placed.... she isn't wearing it. It doesn't fit her hyperbolic noggin+nylon wig.
Surprised she isn't wearing the takemetobed red lipstick like she did at the polo. just to make extra sure the cameras find her.

Welp... that was my booster shot for "how much do H&M piss me off" virus

• Haha
Reactions: 41
In a statement, a spokesperson said: "The Queen greatly enjoyed today's Birthday Parade and Flypast but did experience some discomfort.

"Taking into account the journey and activity required to participate in tomorrow's National Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral, Her Majesty with great reluctance has concluded that she will not attend.

"The Queen is looking forward to participating in tonight's Beacon lighting event at Windsor Castle and would like to thank all those who made today such a memorable occasion."

I hope it isn’t Covid 😢
No photo op for those 2 though, a silver lining and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Love this. Look at the smug expression on Duchess Samara's (endlessly slapable) face and NEE ONE could give flying rats ass about the pair of them. What with Johnny winning, coming to the Toon, then these turds rocking up to completely negate everything they've said, splendid.xx
just wondering why you call her Samara?

Reactions: 20
Queen won’t be at Thanksgiving service tomorrow ! Just announced .
I just read this it says due to discomfort from today, that doesn't sound like just mobility issues. Such a shame it's her celebration and is missing being part of it 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 26
He is continually pushing a narrative that the UK is an incredibly intolerant country mostly populated by racists and its just so divorced from reality.
Yep. He is a bleep.
Plenty of them about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.