Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to try the spoiler thing:

But what is she holding there?
It looks bald.

P.S
Sorry if spoiler fails, I also can't insert mushroom .
My first thought was she’s looking over at H who is catching up with his family and she’s seething as he promised he wouldn’t leave her side !!! I don’t think she’s holding a baby , I think she’s in a strop !!!!! Run for your lives !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just saw a British reporter/podcaster on GB News who lives in America saying people are getting less interested by the day in H & Rach. Good to hear…

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think it is far better to ignore them than boo them. Booing means the sugars will say this proves we are all racist.

Reactions: 39
Trying to guess just HOW many fresh coats of Ronseal she has applied for the occasion? Plus the ridiculous amount of make up which is not remotely appropriate for a daytime event. You could see her highlighter from space! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My first thought was she’s looking over at H who is catching up with his family and she’s seething as he promised he wouldn’t leave her side !!! I don’t think she’s holding a baby , I think she’s in a strop !!!!! Run for your lives !!!!!!!!!
She must have forgotten to bring along the superglue that keeps their hands stuck together at all times!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Meghan really is a horrid piece of stuff......................................... On her solo trip with the Queen (on the Royal train} she was advised to wear a hat as per Royal protocol and refused, and yet she paraded herself today at a window with an enormous hat that no-one would see as she was kept indoors. I just don't get it :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Regency isn't automatic or set in stone.

An Act has to be drawn up and a Regent appointed.
It is covered by the Regency Act 1937. If George becomes King as a minor currently Harry would be regent. Provision was made for Prince Philip only

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If they have kids(they don't) Archificial would have been running up to the other kids at the window to play with them. They couldn't keep him with them at all times(the pic of them with the Duke of g) they weren't in sight then. He would have been spotted at the window.
I think they will meet with the Queen, with the children, if they exist, and keep them hidden apart from that. They will then hope to generate a bidding war from the press, for photos of the children.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
1654192910109.png

Any Canadian Tattlers on here? Weren't Chuck and Camilla JUST there dancing and kissing babies? Is this out of revenge for the Canada House poo brown pitstained ambush from 2020?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure the next in the line of succession automatically becomes the Regent, they have to be appointed so for all we know steps may have been made to ensure it's not harry
Everyone one is dead was the speculation.
Requirements :
Act of Settlement 1701-he's passing .
Regency act 1937,1953
Passing the requirements:

over the age of 21
a British subject domiciled in the United Kingdom
capable of succeeding to the Crown under the terms of Act of Settlement 1701

'' According to the Regency Acts in force, if the monarch is under the age of 18 years when he or she succeeds to the throne, a regency is automatically established, and, until the monarch attains the age of 18 years, the royal functions are discharged by the regent in the name and on behalf of the monarch ''
The temporary version which requires the involvement of:

the wife or husband of the Sovereign
the Lord Chancellor
the Speaker of the House of Commons
the Lord Chief Justice of England
the Master of the Rolls
is about the Monarch's '' infirmity of mind or body, '' not that everyone is dead like our hypothetical case.
Which was a reflection on ''security,'

Reactions: 16
So Andrew was never going to be on the balcony, putting him in the same, erm, box as TW and Hazmat.

Its not Covid is it ? Its a strop. The sort of strop Louis has already grown out of..........

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think they will meet with the Queen, with the children, if they exist, and keep them hidden apart from that. They will then hope to generate a bidding war from the press, for photos of the children.
I wonder how much interest there is in the children though now…not in Uk anyway…would USA pay a lot ??.
After today I think Louis is the Moneyshot ! Plus he obviously gets on fine with the Queen .

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope so!! Not that I expect it to come to that

Each situation where there was a minor heir presumptive warranted a different Regent Act or a modification - Prince George will have the same when or if he is ever in that situation.

The Queen (At the time Princess Elizabeth) followed the "Next in line to the throne who is over 21 years old" Regency requirements of the 1937 Act.

Charles' regent was his father. (Modification)

George, if the situation required one could have a Regent from a variety of people.

Making someone who has talked about not liking the UK a Regent for a minor King is not something Parliament would do.

It is covered by the Regency Act 1937. If George becomes King as a minor currently Harry would be regent. Provision was made for Prince Philip only
My point was, if everyone dies, George automatically becomes King, even before his coronation, he will be George VII. Whereas, a Regent even if there is an Act must be appointed by Parliament. It is not automatic that once everyone dies Harry immediately becomes the Regent, even if he is eligible acording to the Act.

Reactions: 28
Just saw a British reporter/podcaster on GB News who lives in America saying people are getting less interested by the day in H & Rach. Good to hear…
I think she really pissed off the few Americans left paying attention to them with her grotesque appearance at Uvalde. What she's never seemed to understand, despite being American herself, is that Americans are fascinated by the RF for much the same reason they're preoccupied with their Irish/Scottish/German/Swedish/whatever ancestry - it's a very young country with a relatively short and not entirely flattering history, so they tend to be very preoccupied with what they perceive as the ancient traditions and lineages of Europe. I think all humans like to consider our history and where we came from, and it's normal to want that sense of connection to the distant past. It's hard to generate that in an American context, because the oldest connection white people can establish there only really stretches back about 200-300 years, a very short time frame in the scheme of things.

The RF represents a very old continuous tradition, so their harebrained idea of setting up their own "American branch" of it was never going to work from the outset - it defeats the purpose. They were trying to sever a connection to the only thing that makes them even remotely interesting over here. Without a solid established connection to that, they're essentially just a middle-aged mattress warmer and bog standard ginger bloke with no discernible talents and nothing to offer. They are overwhelmingly mundane without the family they keep shitting on, and if Megsy doesn't like it she'd better get used to sucking on a lemon in obscurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.