Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugenie has just posted some stories on Insta. Is the boy in the background Archie??
P.s. sorry if it’s obvious who it is and I’m being dumb!!
People on Twatter seem to think it's Wolfie. Bea was apparently down there as well for the Flypast.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
1654195737837.png

Pretty cool, no? Cooler than the horse Macron gave. Let's see if they do something with the eiffel tower tonight... or the Empire state building in nyc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Just watching PC and Camilla on Eastenders ....... both better actors than Smegs will ever be! 😂 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Whipping up more hate. I bet he had now idea she was a POC till it was pointed out to him

View attachment 1313556
🤔 Does he not question why on earth would any POC, who claimed to be so dreadfully treat by this 'racist' family, would wish to surround themselves with them whilst celebrating, along with 10's of thousands of those 'bigots', the very institution they represent?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Camilla talking about domestic violence on EastEnders is gold! I'm loving them so much haha

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In a statement, a spokesperson said: "The Queen greatly enjoyed today's Birthday Parade and Flypast but did experience some discomfort.

"Taking into account the journey and activity required to participate in tomorrow's National Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral, Her Majesty with great reluctance has concluded that she will not attend.

"The Queen is looking forward to participating in tonight's Beacon lighting event at Windsor Castle and would like to thank all those who made today such a memorable occasion."

I hope it isn’t Covid 😢
I think she's probably exhausted after today.
I was surprised when watching how long she stayed standing outside on the balcony today

There is a gif of where he tried to sneak off to Charles!

Awww...
That's adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dont think so, Kate had a blue hat on with a white/cream rim
There is something Amber Turdy about the fact that MM wore a hat with the exact colour scheme as Kate. It was hideous compared to Kate's and she wore is badly, unlike Kate who was a head to toe masterclass in perfection, grsce, elegance, taste, decorum and natural poise... but I kmmediate thought
"Oh white and navy tilted to the right ....
Stalker alert

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There is something Amber Turdy about the fact that MM wore a hat with the exact colour scheme as Kate. It was hideous compared to Kate's and she wore is badly, unlike Kate who was a head to toe masterclass in perfection, grsce, elegance, taste, decorum and natural poise... but I kmmediate thought
"Oh white and navy tilted to the right ....
Stalker alert
Single White Female. Um 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.