Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each situation where there was a minor heir presumptive warranted a different Regent Act or a modification - Prince George will have the same when or if he is ever in that situation.

The Queen (At the time Princess Elizabeth) followed the "Next in line to the throne who is over 21 years old" Regency requirements of the 1937 Act.

Charles' regent was his father. (Modification)

George, if the situation required one could have a Regent from a variety of people.

Making someone who has talked about not liking the UK a Regent for a minor King is not something Parliament would do.

My point was, if everyone dies, George automatically becomes King, even before his coronation, he will be George VII. Whereas, a Regent even if there is an Act must be appointed by Parliament. It is not automatic that once everyone dies Harry immediately becomes the Regent, even if he is eligible acording to the Act.
The Act stipulates the regent is the next person in the LOS who is over 21, British subject domiciled in the UK and capable of succeeding. That is currently Harry

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🤔 Does he not question why on earth would any POC, who claimed to be so dreadfully treat by this 'racist' family, would wish to surround themselves with them whilst celebrating, along with 10's of thousands of those 'bigots', the very institution they represent?

Of course not. He just goes for the "everyone hates her coz she's black lol" angle.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I bet you can hear a pin drop in sunshine Sachs offices today…..

Do you think we might have played this wrong …..”

Shove it up your Eiger , Ken !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Meghan really is a horrid piece of stuff......................................... On her solo trip with the Queen (on the Royal train} she was advised to wear a hat as per Royal protocol and refused, and yet she paraded herself today at a window with an enormous hat that no-one would see as she was kept indoors. I just don't get it :unsure:
I was just reading Reddit, someone surmised that she expected to be invited to attend something else during the celebrations where the hat would be on show.

Personally, I just think she is clueless about style in general. And I am no fashion guru 😃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I forgot to add my thanks, darn, not even sure I showed appreciation for the lst, it went by so quickly.
oogiefor the great thread title. It IS all about the Queen. ♥ 🌹 💐 just sorry Meg and Hazbeen are there, probably think9ng it's all for them upon their return. They should have their heads down, nd their tils between the legs. Horrid Cunts. Both of them.

Oh, and quess some of us aren't so vile after all. I still see no proof of the flatpacks. Again, I don't believe they exist. Probably got 2 old cabbage PATCH dolls Haz totes around the mansion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Louis and Lena, and William and Zara at same age. Click on 2nd tweet

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't see which bit you are looking at only can see her bare arms and a hand. What I do notice is that all the rest have there backs to her and ignoring her. Hope she's not sneaking a 'momento' into her handbag while no ones looking ...... old habits die hard you know!

Just to add that her hat is ridiculous. Obviously the 'stylist' has been ignored yet again.
Ah here was she loitering around that window all day in the hope of making the papers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
@Pennypennypenny

is it his hands that make you think autoimmune ?

Princess Anne is the boss, she really is. She would have made a great monarch.
It’s a shame Princess Anne couldn’t have been our Prime Minister. Imagine that. A straight-talking, honourable, trustworthy, don’t mess with me (or my Covid rules) type of person.

• Heart
Well, in the interest of fairness, there were a lot of windows down on both those cars, so it probably wasn't her doing.

I still think he looks arsey though ;)
Do NOT venture to DailyMail space... this is their bleeping headline

I've got the eminem song in my head
"Guess who's back
Back again
Ginge is back
With Megain

Yeah I'm the Ginge shady yes the real shady....

Instead of eminem was he the kmart verion : AitchinEm
1654197405130.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
You know what, they are going to be even more insufferable after this. A steady drip of how everything is all better and they are regularly in contact with the family

• Sick
Reactions: 30
All things considered, right now, I think the BRF are on 1 and the Harkles are on 0.

They really made them travel all those miles just to be seen through a window.

Their desperation to be photographed to the point where they accosted children and rolled down their windows for a few cheers. Dear Lord.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. More visibility for them while walking to mass. I wonder if the madam will sashay. She has reached a new peak of desperation ever since Pearl was canned. But of course, we know their desperation has no bounds.

The Act stipulates the regent is the next person in the LOS who is over 21, British subject domiciled in the UK and capable of succeeding. That is currently Harry
An Act once established, needs to be ratified by Parliament. It is not automatic. For Charles, it was modified (Removing Margaret and instead of having Phillip as the Regent) before it was passed. For George, it will be the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
DM are hilarious 🤣

Anything for a click! Queen must be shattered but I bet she doesn't like pulling out

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I just don't understand the DM. Why are they giving them headlines when they got sued by them. Baffling

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.