Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oogie Boogie

Just in from work.
sped through the thread from when I left it at 11-30 this morning.
my take, I think the Queen looks ill . She’s lost heaps of weight and I think she is going down hill fast. Let’s face it , when her father was dying of cancer the public were not told. Does she have an illness we are not being told about ?
Charles is not in great health himself by the looks of things.
No flat packs, I really expected to see a glimpse of them . Do we think they will go to the service tomorrow? The flat packs I mean not the gruesome twosome .
They must feel very irked. They are litterally on the periphery 🥴🤣. It must be killing Megsl She thought she had hitched her wagon to a star and the star is fading fast and she’s fading with him . Sweet justice
I dunno, I thought she looked quite perky today?
Better than she was looking a couple of months ago anyway.

-stands-with-britains-prince-news-photo-1654174523.jpg

I think Charles was suffering a bit from being stuck under that Bearskin on horseback for the previous couple of hours as it was quite a hot day.

part-in-the-royal-procession-news-photo-1654165371.jpg

*Bonus pic - Badass Princess 🤗
en-at-trooping-the-colour-on-news-photo-1654173843.jpg

Seems that one of their own videographers is around:

Emily Sevenoaks, Santa Barbara Producer, Instagram is private.
Shocked I tell ya ... Shocked 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42

HeyGoodLurking

Long time lurker here who thoroughly enjoys and appreciates your comments. I’ve never felt so sick upon seeing a photo in the DM sidebar. The brass neck, after all the things she said. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

Libitina

VIP Member
Nice to see the congregation were smiling as the Cambridges, Charles and Camilla passed. In stark contrast to the mostly stoney faced looks the Harkles got.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Well, in the interest of fairness, there were a lot of windows down on both those cars, so it probably wasn't her doing.

I still think he looks arsey though ;)
Do NOT venture to DailyMail space... this is their fucking headline

I've got the eminem song in my head
"Guess who's back
Back again
Ginge is back
With Megain

Yeah I'm the Ginge shady yes the real shady....

Instead of eminem was he the kmart verion : AitchinEm
1654197405130.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Oogie Boogie

Gb news praising bbc for mentioning harkles. Bower says smeg has undermined H and with HM not going tomorrow that has scuppered netfix plans for that pic with HM
What's the betting on Her Majesty turning up at Epson on Saturday after resting up tomorrow therefore scuppering any planned leaks of her attending an alleged 1 year olds birthday party?

AnnualEllipticalCaecilian-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Me too. I just wanted to see where they would be put. I didn’t like the personal walk up the aisle but I do like their pretty crappy seats 🤣
I also loved how they arrived to the church equivalent of Muzak and when W &K arrived.... the choir and trumpets blew the bloody doors off. Chew on the glass, h and m. Chew away.

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I can imagine Williams being pissed that those two traitors are allowed back in the fold after everything they have done!

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Just found this on Tumblr

Epic!
She needs to get used to staring at the backs of everyone... no kne wants to look at/speak or make eye contact with her lest they turn to salt....
Her hat has its own fucking gravitational pull, it is that big. There are obsolete satellites orbiting that monstrosity. It is a fucking sky satellite dish - she is clearly receiving signals from her producers at NF but also risks scrambling the radar signals for the flyover.
"Come in horsehead. Come in Radio Free Horsehead. Do you read me?"
And once again like the polo hat, it is sitting atop of her wig, ... perched, or placed.... she isn't wearing it. It doesn't fit her hyperbolic noggin+nylon wig.
Surprised she isn't wearing the takemetobed red lipstick like she did at the polo. just to make extra sure the cameras find her.

Welp... that was my booster shot for "how much do H&M piss me off" virus

• Haha
Reactions: 41

spangly

VIP Member
Hopefully there were boos or shouts of "Feck off traitors!" from the bystanders.
Honestly, it appears that they were so insignificant to the crowd, that no-one really cared! Couldn't even be bothered to waste rotten fruit on them!

• Haha
  • Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
I saw a claim last year maybe that said as part of their Megzit deal they couldn’t be pictured with senior royals. At the time I thought it was classic made up nonsense but after yesterday and today I’m starting to wonder if there is some truth in it. Both days they’ve been nowhere near the top dogs.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Just remember the slanderous awful things they said about the RF and didnt even tell HM they were leaving, yet now they dare to show their face. I'm so angry

• Heart
  • Angry

Evangelina

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @Mrsoh and title @Oogie Boogie

Thanks for the new thread

Soo Meghan has returned to the place where she was allegedly kept hostage and driven suicidal, all smiles and ready for that photo op. Among the toxic and racist lot. Isn't that right?
Of course, but now she doesn't have to stay and suffer.
Now she knows that she can leave sprinkled with Royal dust which means $$$ without even one obligation towards evil Royals and racist Britain .Of course she smiles.
The secret is always in the spin.

• Sick
  • Heart