Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Meghan looks more orange than Donald bleeping Trump.

^ and this is coming from an American nevertheless.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sophie looks irritated .
OK there's definitely something going down, I agree about Sophie, and Catherine looks very uneasy too. I saw her saying something to William just now and he nodded, I'd put money on all of their irritation being down to those two. I've watched so many of these services over the years and the tension at this you could cut with a knife.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Was it my imagination or did a couple of the women in the reception line just blank Smeg - and some micro expressions back from her….will make good material for the body language guy. She is just pasting on the toothy grin and buttoned up virginal look today.
Yes! I thought this too! Would love the body language guy to look at that part. I’m glad they’re no where near Charles & William & have to say Prince William chose so wisely in Catherine, she is amazing !

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm just completely baffled how these two insipid, smug pair of irrelevant has beens have the audacity to come back to the UK for such a memorable occasion, after they have done nothing since they left but try to drag the royal family and name through the mud in the most despicable and shocking way.

The actual arrogance and delusions of these two are truly unbelievable, the way they swanned down the aisle full of such self importance showing no shame is totally beyond me.

God I can't stomach looking at them... just hope William has few beers tonight and knocks that smug grin of Harry's face and Catherine has a few prosecco's and tears out muggy markles bad hair extensions !!
Totally agree. What's worse is the media bigging them up and treating them like celebrities and forcing them on us all the time

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Yes! I thought this too! Would love the body language guy to look at that part. I’m glad they’re no where near Charles & William & have to say Prince William chose so wisely in Catherine, she is amazing !
I thought the same, then Meg done her classing talking to herself (to pretend they acknowledged her) thang 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they have their own car because they are not being allowed to gather with the rest of the family outside of official events (it would make sense that those on the minibus are meeting up someplace central)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait what? Isn't the whole category of purple reserved for the queen for this jubbly? I knew it. I just KNEW she would assert her queendom
If it’s lilac it’s very insipid and wishy washy, she looks average at best.

6 looks dreadful; red, sweaty and bleary.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why in the everloving duck are they even invited to this church service? duck. They are acting as if the Oprah interview never happened and those smug faces.

Generational pain and racism my ass.

URGH.
It makes plain the fact that they are liars, because if anything they had said was true, they simply couldn't be there.
So, in that respect, it's a good thing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I'm still watching and I'm sure their are tears being fought back form royal family.. this is emotional..I hope those two will eat some humble pie . Another close up of PC and he looks distraught

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
[/QUOTE]
OK there's definitely something going down, I agree about Sophie, and Catherine looks very uneasy too. I saw her saying something to William just now and he nodded, I'd put money on all of their irritation being down to those two. I've watched so many of these services over the years and the tension at this you could cut with a knife.
Do you think there could have been a tantrum just beforehand ?
Hazzno having a strop that he wanted to arrive with PW maybe?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought Meghan had a rather rueful look just then, sitting way back there. Almost need binoculars to find her.

ps. As much as I can't stand her, I thought Priti Patel looked cracking.
Just curious but are John Major or Theresa May there?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.