Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we'll reach our very own milestone. Thread 200 is on the horizon. Start practicing your waves everyone. 👋
I mentioned this a few threads back and hoped it would land on the Jubilee weekend ....... it still might ..... three days to go, get posting everybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🥰 Oh WOW

Thank you all for allowing me the honour of thread title.
I'm truely humbled x

kate-tiara-1551384175.gif?crop=0.502xw:1.00xh;0.gif

Bless you!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I haven’t been able to watch much of todays events as I’ve been working. But I did see the fly past which I thought was magnificent. Have to say H&M have some brass necks to rock up and mingle with the family after all the things they said about them. I think they are desperate to get back in the fold so I predict lots of backpedaling on their previous comments and frantic attempts to ingratiate themselves. It may work with the RF but I don’t think the British media and lots of the public are likely to be so forgiving. We shall see..

• Sick
Reactions: 51
Blimey ‘Covid’ ??? and he visits/is close to the TQ everyday ? Bit worrying if true.
Although I don’t believe it for one second - good move BP - it was always in the plan IMO. 😄
It's a good move for BP/CH/KP:

We should love the Harkles again.
The people are demanding it. And we will.

No, he isn't visiting the Queen after ''testing .'' Even the MSM is merciful enough.

Reactions: 16
I haven’t been able to watch much of todays events as I’ve been working. But I did see the fly past which I thought was magnificent. Have to say H&M have some brass necks to rock up and mingle with the family after all the things they said about them. I think they are desperate to get back in the fold so I predict lots of backpedaling on their previous comments and frantic attempts to ingratiate themselves. It may work with the RF but I don’t think the British media and lots of the public are likely to be so forgiving. We shall see..
I don't think William will either.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Harry is a blood Royal, for the next 10 years, he will be No3.
Harming them damages the RF, and country's reputation.
RF because they removed security . He is the son of a future King, brother of a future King, uncle of a future King.
Country-because if you can't protect a Prince , what should a peasant expect.
World stage-It happens with Kings in times of turmoil and war, a picture of instability .
Race element .
Harry is a blood bleep .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hopefully there were boos or shouts of "Feck off traitors!" from the bystanders.
Honestly, it appears that they were so insignificant to the crowd, that no-one really cared! Couldn't even be bothered to waste rotten fruit on them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Latest Lady C

Focusing on the TQ in her Platinum Jubbly Year

Hard-working. responsible and dutiful. Measured. Only misses 2 red boxes per year. Responsibiliites before feelings. Never stood for anyone trespassing on her territory as TQ- Queen Mother tried but PP respected TQ. Can put people in place with a look or a sharp retort. Can be acerbic. Droll sense of humour. With PP, shared a sense of fun and joy in all situations. Favourite PM's were Harold Wilson, Winston Churchill, Alec Douglas Hume. Admired and respected Margaret Thatcher.

Scotland (Balmoral) is her true home and where she feels most relaxed.

A people person who enjoys company. Was close to Queen Mary who passed on her love of history to Elizabeth. Brought up in a very happy family atmosphere.
Loyal, loving. Most call her Ma'am. King and Queen of Spain call her Aunt. Familiarity regarded as sign of disrespect. Likes simple pleasures. Tolerant. Non-confrontational. Non-judgemental. A true Christian and very spiritual.

Her husband PP was devastatingly handsome, irreverent in a respectful way, mischieveous. Alpha male. Togther they had a lack of egotism. Has been criticised as a mother. QM undermined relationship with PC. TQ had less time to spend mothering PC/Princess A when first acceded to the throne. Much more involved with upbringing of PA and PE. Loving and engaged grandmother. Had grave concerns abut Diana's parenting (too lenient). Taught PW the role of monarchy. An ordinary woman who has had extraordinary success in an extraordinary role.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm going to try the spoiler thing:
meghan-markle-2jb2mcf-1654179189_jpg.png

But what is she holding there?
It looks bald.

P.S
Sorry if spoiler fails, I also can't insert mushroom .

• Haha
  • Wow
I see Town & Country have an article titled:

See all the pictures of Meghan Markle & Prince Harry < guess he's the +1 now > at Trooping the Colour 2022

T'is a VERY short article I presume 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
They'll have given her Aldi prosecco... no champers for 'Aunty Meg'

P.S. I reckon H looks dead arsey in the car like a "WFT are you doing?" at M

They don't have a good track record with car pics do they ;)
Arry has a face like slapped thunder.
’WTF you doing…?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The big deal they made about their security has backfired so perfectly 😂.
'No, no, we cannot have you out and about ANYWHERE!'

Wtf was she doing opening a window in the car! All the better to hear some booing? 🙄 Their stupidity knows no bounds.
Did they boo? Please say yes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Placing under spoiler for those who don't want their day ruined by the sight of her, but what sort of face is that????

She just seems so fake around kids, doesn't she? Like she's got no idea.

Look at her crazy eyes again. I'd be running screaming to my ex Rugby International dad "stranger danger!! Stranger danger!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you for starting the new thread Mrsoh and congratulations Oogie Boogie on the thread title.

I will have to read the rest of the thread tomorrow. I have to at least get a couple of hours sleep in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.