Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title. I think we're going to go through a few threads this weekend :LOL: It's going to be so much fun.
I wonder if we'll reach our very own milestone. Thread 200 is on the horizon. Start practicing your waves everyone. 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm loving all the photos of the Cambridge kids today in the media, and Kate just knocked it out of the park with her absolute grace. Thank Christ William chose well. I also think Charles got very hot and bothered riding for that long in full military gear - he looked unusually flustered on the balcony.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Thanks @Mrsoh for starting the thread (you’re on a roll here) and congratulations to @Oogie Boogie for the thread title.

I am still livid with the little bleep for winding down the window of a bullet proof car.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh I'm falling behind with the posts. Just come on to say congrats to @Oogie Boogie for the great title and thanks for the new thread @Mrsoh. Head down and back to last thread to catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG I got up to p.19 on the last fred, and now you've all moved on!! I'm assuming from previous comments that there are photos of the bleep and the Bore? :sick:

ETA just seen them "Aunty Meghan" my bleeping arse... I hope a footman spat in her champers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Look at the bystanders, nobody gives two shits about the Sussexes driving past!

1654186075301.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Placing under spoiler for those who don't want their day ruined by the sight of her, but what sort of face is that????

She just seems so fake around kids, doesn't she? Like she's got no idea.

Screenshot_20220602-170450.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I'm loving all the photos of the Cambridge kids today in the media, and Kate just knocked it out of the park with her absolute grace. Thank Christ William chose well. I also think Charles got very hot and bothered riding for that long in full military gear - he looked unusually flustered on the balcony.
Sky News just had a clip of him and Camilla walking back to Clarence House - reporter asked him how it was and laughed and said 'It was very hot!'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
WHERE ARE THEY??? If they don't exist how long can they keep up this pretence? Someone must have seen them when the arrived! It's actually freaking me out.
If they have kids(they don't) Archificial would have been running up to the other kids at the window to play with them. They couldn't keep him with them at all times(the pic of them with the Duke of g) they weren't in sight then. He would have been spotted at the window.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm now imagining all of them heading off to have something to eat after all the excitement, while the duo return to their place for a few stale sandwiches. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Please can people not post any more pics of those two, it's spoiling my Jubilee 😔

ETA, I'm not trying to police the thread, but we had loads on the last one!
Perhaps put them behind a spoiler and those that want to, can look and swear at them, and those who don't want to look don't need to click!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks for starting the new thread @Mrsoh and title @Oogie Boogie

The photos of the ‘shushing’ are from the Horseguards balcony during Trooping of the colour and not from BP - so there would have only been the troops marching and band playing outside

As the flatpacks have never been involved in anything like this or had so much family interaction The H’s would have no idea of how children behave - children getting excited, loud, giggly and having fun, playing with their cousins etc hence their reaction - or maybe Farchie is a right little sod (I do hope so) and this was a more natural reaction how they both quieten him down - whatever was going on it is NOT their place to calm down someone else's children unless they were shut in with the kids and the adults were in a separate room away from them having a good gossip 😁

Personally I’d like to imagine the kids were singing

Hickory Dickory Dock
Harry is a cock
his wife is too
she smells of poo
Hickory Dickory dock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.