Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in from work.
sped through the thread from when I left it at 11-30 this morning.
my take, I think the Queen looks ill . She’s lost heaps of weight and I think she is going down hill fast. Let’s face it , when her father was dying of cancer the public were not told. Does she have an illness we are not being told about ?
Charles is not in great health himself by the looks of things.
No flat packs, I really expected to see a glimpse of them . Do we think they will go to the service tomorrow? The flat packs I mean not the gruesome twosome .
They must feel very irked. They are litterally on the periphery 🥴🤣. It must be killing Megsl She thought she had hitched her wagon to a star and the star is fading fast and she’s fading with him . Sweet justice
I dunno, I thought she looked quite perky today?
Better than she was looking a couple of months ago anyway.

-stands-with-britains-prince-news-photo-1654174523.jpg

I think Charles was suffering a bit from being stuck under that Bearskin on horseback for the previous couple of hours as it was quite a hot day.

part-in-the-royal-procession-news-photo-1654165371.jpg

*Bonus pic - Badass Princess 🤗
en-at-trooping-the-colour-on-news-photo-1654173843.jpg

Seems that one of their own videographers is around:

Emily Sevenoaks, Santa Barbara Producer, Instagram is private.
Shocked I tell ya ... Shocked 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If I were Zara or Peter Philips I’d be absolutely raging that someone who went on television to bleat about how horrible the royals were & how much they wanted privacy ,used my children the way she used those kids today. Quite telling though there are no pictures of no.6 or the wife with the parents of those children…… I’m sure they weren’t too far away but they managed to stay out of shot!! The hypocrisy astounds me!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Because once the Queen dies and Charles is King , the relevance of the Cambridge kids, will only start when they reach maturity.
The technical fact of Harry's position is that it can happen tomorrow or ideally in (for me 30 years)
However the ideal can't be applied if Harry somehow ends-dead.
The security demand cannot be calculated based on Harry's current relevance , but based on all possible situations .
(Queen dies, Charles dies etc)
But this logic undermines the whole idea of the heir/in line to the throne.

How is Harry more relevant than the Cambridge children? I still don't get it. If the Queen, Charles and William all drop dead today (knock on wood) George will immediately be King. Charlotte 1st in line and Louis 2nd. The Kingdom isn't going to wait for George to mature.

Putting the security issue aside.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

How is Harry more relevant than the Cambridge children? I still don't get it. If the Queen, Charles and William all drop dead today (knock on wood) George will immediately be King. Charlotte 1st in line and Louis 2nd. The Kingdom isn't going to wait for George to mature.

Just as regent until they were of age

Reactions: 20
I'm going to try the spoiler thing:

But what is she holding there?
It looks bald.

P.S
Sorry if spoiler fails, I also can't insert mushroom .
I can't see which bit you are looking at only can see her bare arms and a hand. What I do notice is that all the rest have there backs to her and ignoring her. Hope she's not sneaking a 'momento' into her handbag while no ones looking ...... old habits die hard you know!

Just to add that her hat is ridiculous. Obviously the 'stylist' has been ignored yet again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The shushing pictures, surrounded by children… made me think they looked like they’d been put on the kids table at a wedding.
This was my reaction as well. But seriously, why is she sticking her fake face in those window shots? The kids are adorable, we don't need to see the fraudsters.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Harry is more relevant than the Cambridge children until they reach maturity.
And if everyone drops dead Harry will be Regent for George until he matures .
Kate has no status now, no Philips version doesn't apply to her.
It's always case-by case basis.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just as regent until they were of age
Regency isn't automatic or set in stone.

An Act has to be drawn up and a Regent appointed.

Reactions: 31
This was my reaction as well. But seriously, why is she sticking her fake face in those window shots? The kids are adorable, we don't need to see the fraudsters.
Lollypops! she looks like the child catcher! chity chity bang bang! to me she looks like she is using the kids to glean info!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly I am really surprised she came over. She hates us, she hates them , she hates it here in the U.K. She , when she thought she was going to overtake Beyoncé as Queen Bee never thought she would ever have to step foot on British soil again. Oh dear, how the mighty have fallen. Things must be desperate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm not sure the next in the line of succession automatically becomes the Regent, they have to be appointed so for all we know steps may have been made to ensure it's not harry

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.