Harry & Meghan #192 Harry & Meghan who??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know that they had someone in the crowd filming the car ride for Netflix, thus the need to roll down the window to give them access.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
If they have kids(they don't) Archificial would have been running up to the other kids at the window to play with them. They couldn't keep him with them at all times(the pic of them with the Duke of g) they weren't in sight then. He would have been spotted at the window.
And a 1 year old crawling everywhere, they'd be holding her surely. It didn't look like they were in the car. So bizarre.

Reactions: 39
More shite from Man Behaving Dadly on Facebook. This photo and this hilarious comment

285826905_5482923311720346_4748217033556862706_n.jpg

‘NO! I WANT AUNTIE MEG AND UNCLE HARRY ON THE BALCONY TOO SO THE GAMMONS GO APESHIT AND COLLECTIVELY EXPIRE LIKE VOLCANIC PHIL MITCHELLS WHO HAVE HAD THEIR BETABLOCKERS STOLEN!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
They'll have given her Aldi prosecco... no champers for 'Aunty Meg'

P.S. I reckon H looks dead arsey in the car like a "WFT are you doing?" at M

They don't have a good track record with car pics do they ;)
I thought that about Harry too. Proper pissed off.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Look at the bystanders, nobody gives two shits about the Sussexes driving past!

View attachment 1313096

I was just telling my husband about this, and he literally just went on a rant.

Who would want to harm them, what would the benefit be? There is zero benefit to any opposition to the Royal family harming them.

If anyone were to want to harm the Royal Family why would they target the 6th and below in line to the throne? They are helping the opposition to the Royal family, why would they harm them?

They have plenty opportunities to harm higher up than them on the line when they mingle with people.

So he is just as frustrated with their illogical theories as we are.

Reactions: 45
You know that they had someone in the crowd filming the car ride for Netflix, thus the need to roll down the window to give them access.
I assume they have firmly been told 'No' with regards to filming any royal events, so they will just have a bunch of footage of them before and after. Which will make for *scintillating* viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
More shite from Man Behaving Dadly on Facebook. This photo and this hilarious comment

View attachment 1313119

‘NO! I WANT AUNTIE MEG AND UNCLE HARRY ON THE BALCONY TOO SO THE GAMMONS GO APESHIT AND COLLECTIVELY EXPIRE LIKE VOLCANIC PHIL MITCHELLS WHO HAVE HAD THEIR BETABLOCKERS STOLEN!’
This is my favourite photo so far. I can't keep a straight face looking at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm loving all the photos of the Cambridge kids today in the media, and Kate just knocked it out of the park with her absolute grace. Thank Christ William chose well. I also think Charles got very hot and bothered riding for that long in full military gear - he looked unusually flustered on the balcony.
I thought he looked very emotional? I think he can get very emotional

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The stand in weatherman didn't wear a tie!

Oh, does he still exist?

For that matter, does Good Morning Britain still exist?

Think i'd rather watch James Corden talking about his kids' playdates with Aldi and Lidl non stop on a loop for 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It's funny watching the various news outlets who had royal correspondents/ experts giving views and opinions on today's activities but Scabie was nowhere to be seen. I can feel that sting from here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Isn’t it gas “Andrew has covid” 😂😂😂😂😂yeah right 😉
Blimey ‘Covid’ ??? and he visits/is close to the TQ everyday ? Bit worrying if true.
Although I don’t believe it for one second - good move BP - it was always in the plan IMO. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I was just telling my husband about this, and he literally just went on a rant.

Who would want to harm them, what would the benefit be? There is zero benefit to any opposition to the Royal family harming them.

If anyone were to want to harm the Royal Family why would they target the 6th and below in line to the throne? They are helping the opposition to the Royal family, why would they harm them?

They have plenty opportunities to harm higher up than them on the line when they mingle with people.

So he is just as frustrated with their illogical theories as we are.
Harry is a blood Royal, for the next 10 years, he will be No3.
Harming them damages the RF, and country's reputation.
RF because they removed security . He is the son of a future King, brother of a future King, uncle of a future King.
Country-because if you can't protect a Prince , what should a peasant expect.
World stage-It happens with Kings in times of turmoil and war, a picture of instability .
Race element .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh, does he still exist?

For that matter, does Good Morning Britain still exist?

Think i'd rather watch James Corden talking about his kids' playdates with Aldi and Lidl non stop on a loop for 24 hours.
Unfortunately!

Clearly Hollywood hasn't worked out for him either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.