Harry & Meghan #142 Liar, liar and those red pants were feckin dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you get the results you want @Nuttynana and are feeling fit very soon.
Thank you Mairag and fingers crossed, hubby said I am better today because I called him a deaf old twat

Worzel and Aunt Sally

Take good care of yourself @Nuttynana - I already detect a bit of the foul mouth returning!
Thank you and no-one is allowed to put this old Cockney down for long and they are begging for it, bastards who do they think they are??

Reactions: 38
BiB - This poll shows that their ‘Queen’ is not slaying. Our Queen (HM Queen Elizabeth II) is slaying and William & Catherine are slaying

https://today.yougov.com/topics/ent...021/02/17/british-royals-popular-america-poll

Reactions: 38
Sorry to hear you've not been well... Hope everything turns out ok for you and its nothing too serious after all...

Reactions: 27
Hope you feel better soon and that the cause turns out to be something that's easily treatable. Lots of hugs sent.

BIB

The more comments he makes like that, the better. His lack of knowledge combined with the lack of self-awareness will start to make it embarrassing for anyone worth their salt to be associated with him.

Which particular "recipe" do you suppose he's talking about? Does he think this is something that can just be conjured up as easily as a packet mix?

There are at least 3 separate vaccine formulas out there, all using slightly different technology, plus a lot of research into new drugs and delivery systems like nasal sprays that may prove more viable than an injected vaccine in some circumstances. Even I can read articles and work that out, and I was crap at science. And as you posted, the info about AZ has been known for at least a year.

Does he actually research anything properly and analyse it before he opens his gob to demand stuff? Did any of those celebs up on that stage do any either? Celebrity idiocy writ large.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Oh Nuttynana hope the results are not bad.
I was wondering where you were.
Good luck

Reactions: 28
Hope everything goes well for you. Take care

Oh nutty, hope everything goes well for you, you're sorely missed ,lots of kitty hugs to you .

Reactions: 23
@Nuttynana I had my entire pack of cats primed and ready to search for you today. I missed you. I'm going to be sending lots of healing vibes to you and surrounding you with love. If you have any jewelry with turquoise in it, wear it. Turquoise is healing.
Hoping the results are good news. Keep resting and stay strong.

I look forward to similar announcements from some of the people PWB is/will be working with closely on....anything...

Does he actually research anything properly before he opens his gob to demand stuff?
But a sound byte bit of word salad works so well to grab a headline, a tweet and the attention of the wokies (their attention spans are rather short, natch), why do something so plebian-like as know what you're preaching about and be able to define it to make sense?

Reactions: 39
@Nuttynana , my ginge is scouring t' internet in your absence for any shenanigans from the monteshitto duo. He promises to report back to the pussy squad if he finds any news ( once he's finished his mouse video on YouTube ).

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Wishing you all the best knowing whatever you face you will be a force to be reckoned with. Will await your up-dates.

@Nuttynana , my ginge is scouring t' internet in your absence for any shenanigans from the monteshitto duo. He promises to report back to the pussy squad if he finds any news ( once he's finished his mouse video on YouTube ).
That's dedication for ya! 'Up the Pussy Squad'

Reactions: 25
Thanks Cass. Need all the help I can get but do not have turquoise only diamond, emerald and sapphire, would they help??

The cat squad are waiting for your instructions Cass I told Tom you are the boss for the time being and keep on with the healing vibes please

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.