Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Exactly! The only big cost would be the dress - she isn’t wearing excessive unnecessary jewellery (just a ring and earrings) and it’s also a premiere - shows the SS are just scrambling
It's by Jenny Packham too, a designer Kate has built a caring relationship with and championed without the need for merching. Class all the way for our Kate :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 54

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
@JAR21 . Your wish is my command.
Here's one from an American if you like. I'm kind of pissed off....

Respondent to your announcement that Harry Mountbatten-Windsor will be presenting awards to our service members and veterans, I feel compelled to address you concerning his lack of fitness for such an endeavor.
  • He has worn symbols of Nazis, enemies of both the United States and the United Kingdom, in public.
  • He has referred to his own fellow soldiers using racial slurs.
  • He has served so terribly that the soldiers in his unit have spoken out about it multiple times, yet you have ignored it.
  • He has trampled the graves of our war dead in Los Angeles to get a photo opportunity and to sell clothing online.
  • He has attempted to interfere with our elections by filming a “public service announcement” with his wife.
  • He has called the First Amendment of our Constitution “bonkers,” when the First Amendment is what allowed him to criticize the Constitution in the first place.
  • He has, along with his wife, told seventeen lies in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, trashing his family and moaning about how his father cut him off from any more millions of dollars, even has hundreds of thousands of Americans have suffered and died during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are not the acts of a soldier who served honorably, who should be presenting awards to our American soldiers and veterans. Still, your organization insists on bringing him to the first capitol of our country to lord over them, as if the recent Afghanistan withdrawal wasn’t agonizing and humiliating enough.

There are plenty of Americans you could have chosen, and plenty of British veterans you could have chosen, including members of the British Royal Family who have served the military honorably and who are in good standing. It speaks volumes about your organization that the leadership has chosen to go the way of the feckless sycophant.

Not even the British thought much of Benedict Arnold, and nobody on either side of the pond thinks much of Harry. The leadership of this organization isn't far behind.

Sincerely,

YeltsinsTank

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Jenealey83

The sugars are losing their shit on twitter over Kate! 🤣🤣 she looks seriously stunning! Listen up Ginge and Minge THIS is how you do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

knoddle

VIP Member
This is the last time I swear. I just can't help myself. These sugars are so deluded, one might think they are being sarcastic, but no their brains are simply *******. DM comments part 3:

William managed to push the Duke and Duchess of Sussex out now he is doing it to his father... pretty disgraceful.

And Harry and Meg are giving more PR stateside than William will ever do.

William seems like a decent chap but simply can't compete with the integrity, wisdom and likeability which his younger brother, Harry, brings to the table.

Sorry, but the only person that's stepped up is princess Meghan, with her charm and beauty she should be appointed as the family liaison princess. Fly her and king Harry back to Windsor immediately to take up their new royal roles.

First runner up for best comment, comes from an intelligent historian with a thesaurus:

Akin to Eleanor of Aquitaine's last surviving son who inherited the disgraceful moniker Jean Sans Terre (John Lackland) because of his appalling ineptitude, ill-suited William and his conniving commoner wife Kate will sooner or later be chased away by a united baronial and popular revolt. A Plantagenet-like denouement will occur and the most glorious and dashing Prince of the Earth Harry will be restored to his rightful place as KING. I rest my case.

And the winner is:
If he just followed the lessons of humility from Meghan and Harry he'd make a wonderful King. If he can't he should step aside and let Hazza take control to finally drag this outdated monarchy into the future.

bwhahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Mark81

VIP Member
Kate looks stunning even by her standards. I didn't think she could top the white gown she wore to the Baftas but this comes close

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
As an old fatty, I’m delighted by her weight gain. Her and Mulroney are EXACTLY the type who’d roll their eyes and giggle were I to walk into a restaurant/shop they were in. That type of woman has tried to undermine my confidence for decades - so yeh, huge amounts of schadenfreude regarding her chins and love handles.
Love this post. I love that there is a space on the internet for us normies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
William must be so proud of his stunning wife, and I'm sure the rest of the royals are too.

Charles must be at his wits end with his other daughter in law.

• Heart
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I read an article which said the Gruesomes wanted to speak about the vaccine at the Global thingy - nothing else. Is this because lowering your carbon footprint, that they used the be champions of, is too hard for them to do and they get called hypocrites because of their gas guzzlers and private jets, every time they use them?

In their speech about vaccines Hazzno demanded that the companies who developed the vaccines hand over the 'recipes', his word not mine, to poorer countries to make their own. Astra Zeneca said right at the beginning that they would provide their vaccines at cost price to poorer countries, therefore making no profit on them. This then would be as cheap as the country itself making them. I believe that A.Z. vaccines were sent to Africa but some were not used and thrown away because they had heard all the tales of side effects spread by France and Germany.

These two jump on any bandwagon that is current while knowing f**k all about it. Just have to wonder what the next thing will be that the 'Nellie Know-it-alls' will start spouting about. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
To me, she just looked like she was loving the whole thing! She looks really happy, engaged, no nerves, just having a great time.

ETA, she has good genes on her side, her parents are pretty much looking at least 10 years younger than their age, and Pippa and James are the same.
Plus decency and integrity shine through

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Bit early for the thread title suggestions but what the hell
"Kate in Packham a stunning eyeful.. While Meg resembles a dropped trifle"

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
I know I'm over a week late but I've just been looking at that ghastly red suit Smegs was wearing and I realised she looked like an actual vagina.

• Haha
  • Heart

giraffetower

Apparently, Prince Edward insisted his chauffeur didn't make eye contact. This was 20 or so years back, mind you, when he and Sophie were a bit of a liability, but still....
I'm surprised. We've not been in touch for ages, but I know one of his old butlers, he worked for Edward around 30 years ago. He said Edward was one of the kindest, nicest people. (He worked in BP for a long time, too) It was unusual that he would mention it as he is a man of very few words. A very good listener, and will chat - but will rarely make a comment about a person. He would also NEVER offer praise if he didn't think anyone or anything warranted it. He is the opposite end of the "woke" scale and very traditional. He admires the RF greatly, always thought of it as an honour to work for them ( he is now working for billionaires)

His absence of any comments about Andrew were very telling, though.... He would put on his "poker" butler face and politely change the subject if I ever asked him! (But I don't think he liked Andrew very much!)

• Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Yes Meg we understand your feelings and they are reciprocated as such in, fuck orf you duplicitous,deceitful, deranged, dog faced dregs of a Doxy dimwitted drip, and the hapless, tippy tapping, ginger, knackerless Cockerel can peck around your battered, haddock smelling rear for ever and all who are brave enough to sail in her.

Tossers!!

Brilliant and so true, we always savour revenge that is served cold👺👺👺👺
American here.....So we're still being punished for 1776 by having to put up with these two? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart