Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
As an old fatty, I’m delighted by her weight gain. Her and Mulroney are EXACTLY the type who’d roll their eyes and giggle were I to walk into a restaurant/shop they were in. That type of woman has tried to undermine my confidence for decades - so yeh, huge amounts of schadenfreude regarding her chins and love handles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Tattlers

So sorry I have not been active for the last few weeks but have been very ill with bowel problems, I am feeling better today and should get my results back in 3 days.

I will be having an emergency appointment in the next 5 days for bowel cancer screening. Not ideal but after being unable to eat or drink for 10 days plus 15trips to the loo day and night it will be a relief.

Have been following Cunt and Cuntess and am gobsmacked and fucking angry.

Take care everyone and I will hopefully be back with my cockney foul gob very soon, will let you all know how I get on❤❤❤😾😾😾

Tom knows and will take his orders from @Cassandra333 until I get fit again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I think we should cut them some slack, I think they've both never looked as well as they did on stage at the Global pile of shite Citizen thingie.

Screenshot_20210928-010202_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 79

freda19

VIP Member
Someone should do a mock up of the Times cover with this photo.

(you know the Times cover with Henry and his wife on that the sugars said we’d be talking about for months?! - nah, yesterday’s chip paper already luv!)
Funny you mention that, I was thinking about that last night. they were right in a weird way.
Didn't scobbie say something along the lines of "our sugar kween and her hero consort are gonna be everywhere in September, so buckle up you uk cunts ... here they come" ............... Yes, and there they go cuntchops. Back to obscurity and eating their vegan waffles off environmentally friendly paper plates.
So, let's see. We had the Times cover which hatched a tsunami of memes that outdid even us tattlers, and they are still coming. Not really the reaction the gruesome twosome were expecting.
Then we had them descend on poor battered already suffering New York. Sleepy joe didn't greet them, he was having his nap py changed
Wearing some of the most innappropriate ugly outfits she's ever worn(which is saying something)
Three days of posturing and chimp grinning (not racist, shut up), wired for sound all the way. Three fucking days. :eek: Having experienced it for 18 months we truly felt the New York pain deep in our racist hearts. With a finale that made them look like the warm up guy on Family Fortunes ... "Yeah! You guys rock! We da peoples! Make some noise peeps! Give us your money!!!" Then into their three gas guzzlers, back onto their private carbon footprint nightmare.
And home. But before their self congratulatory champers has chilled enough to sup ... in wafts the new Fab Four at the Bond premiere, with all four looking relaxed and Smeggy's arch enemy looking like a total goddess.

So, how is that fabulously visible September going for your icons scobbie?:unsure::m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
They're demanding a full price list of what Kate is wearing 🤣🤣
That’s irrelevant anyway. Kate is attending a glamorous premiere, she isn’t visiting a school in a deprived area. No one (or almost no one) begrudges a glamorous outfit for a big event, and Kate wears high street brands for a lot of day-to-day engagements. Smeg wearing outrageously expensive clothes to visit underprivileged kids is not equivalent to Kate attending a major premiere.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Saskia69

Chatty Member
So according to the Oxford Archford English American Dictionary PICtionary, this is what trapped looks like…

08E64CD2-881C-47DE-B543-8483D59857C4.jpeg

FD7B0ADA-7667-4FF1-A689-5D8171715A5D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Chita

VIP Member
As the James Bond Premiere of "No Time To Die" is happening at the Albert Hall, it is comedy night at the local Social Club..................

meghan white frock stand up poster.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

D. A.

VIP Member
I really hope this gathers momentum and not because I hate PWB & I am being spiteful.
I genuinely believe that the military from all countries deserve better than this traitorous idiot.
I really do not know why anyone is pulling so many strings for him 😡 (found in comments of Trevor Coult twitter)
Screenshot_20210929-133359~2.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Kezzle

I think in light of the stunning pictures last night, and the polo neck top today we need have no fear that the RF are not fighting back. They have perfectly demonstrated how its done and made the gruesome twosome look even more ridiculous all without uttering a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 65