Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Harry/celebrities telling companies to share their "recipes" falls under "tell me you have no idea how business works without telling me you have no idea how business works" Not only do these vaccines need specialized equipment, knowledge, and storage, but they sink a lot of capital (human, time, and monetery) into developing these drugs. For every one that works, there are dozens, if not hundreds, that don't pan out. The companies still have to pay all of their operating costs. The fact that they are offering them at cost is pretty amazing. This is on par with the WH Spokesperson claiming that she doesn't understand why companies respond to tax increases or government mandated pay raises by raising their prices to consumers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
@Nuttynana, my husband was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer in Oct 18, he's come through it all very well and is currently clear. So if you get the worst verdict, please pm me (can we pm on here?) and I'll happily be a sounding board/shoulder to cry on/etc

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
So funny, I have to do it again. DM comments part 2

Trying too hard. They need to stop making her someone she isn't.

No way she's just not queen or star material. She is a commoner through and through. She will forever be known for lazy, waity Katy I'm afraid. That will be her legacy. And not all the jewellery or designer clothes will mask that. Superficial and not required.

Cathy trying to do glamor is beyond ridiculous. Time she faced facts. There is only one female member of the British Royal Family who effortlessly does glamor and she's this side of the Atlantic. Cathy should stick to what she does best, ageing frumpery.

No she looked awful. She will never ever be a patch on the really people's Queen, Meghan is the people's champion xx

Try again dull as dishwater abdikate. Queen Megs looks 1000% more stunning after she's just woken up. Run back to the derelict tower block in Croydon dearie

Kate looks unkempt, as though she just got out of bed.

And the winner is: She looks so old and wrinkly, not a patch on Her Majesty The Duchess of Sussex Princess Meghan Markle!
EVERYONE was looking for Duchess Meghan - the TRUE - People's Princes

hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Limey

VIP Member
Good grief, Kate looks like an absolute goddess at the Bond premiere. AMAZING.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I agree that Kate looked absolutely stunning last night and easily outshone everyone. An iconic look and in my view she's outdone Diana as well.

There was no competition at the premiere as the Bond girls all look very ordinary to me. None of them have any real glamour and Craig looked awful in a fuschia jacket which clashed with the red carpet. He's not my taste either!

Have to say I hate Bond films and can't understand the appeal.

Anyway its very obvious now that the sugars are trying to invade any space where the cunts they worship are discussed. There's more and more of them in the Daily Mail comments section. They obviously think that they can bully us all into silence. They don’t seem to realise that it has the opposite effect and just makes us despise them even more.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Don't hate me but I think Catherine needs to lay off the botox or whatever.

She looked stunning however there are no laughter lines around her eyes or movement in her forehead. Just needs to back it down a little as she is starting to look a little unnatural in my opinion.

Still a million percent better than I would ever look though.
I disagree. In the close up pics tonight you can see her laughter lines. Imo she looks how she should.

• Heart

giraffetower

Toot toot. Montecito duo have just boarded the "going nowhere" bus.

Next stop. Obscurity.

Well played RF, well played.

The USA's cosplay "royals" have never looked more ridiculous, more misinformed or more out of touch.

#sizzling red carpet glamour🔥🔥 #earthshot #future king is proving to be a true statesman with actions not words
#dont need cavalcades of security #family dinner at the local pub in the same week

RF can afford to be magnanimous. The Harkles are so totally out of their league, it's embarassing. I'm glad now that Brenda and co have kept their counsel and not reacted vindictively. They didn't need to. They knew .

• Heart

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
Catherine and Camilla looked stunning! Perfectly modern and glamourous! A cleansing tonic after the sweaty cosplay we just witnessed. Look forward to seeing them all get out and about over the coming months.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Hope you feel better soon and that the cause turns out to be something that's easily treatable. Lots of hugs sent. ♥

BIB

The more comments he makes like that, the better. His lack of knowledge combined with the lack of self-awareness will start to make it embarrassing for anyone worth their salt to be associated with him.

Which particular "recipe" do you suppose he's talking about? Does he think this is something that can just be conjured up as easily as a packet mix?

There are at least 3 separate vaccine formulas out there, all using slightly different technology, plus a lot of research into new drugs and delivery systems like nasal sprays that may prove more viable than an injected vaccine in some circumstances. Even I can read articles and work that out, and I was crap at science. And as you posted, the info about AZ has been known for at least a year.

Does he actually research anything properly and analyse it before he opens his gob to demand stuff? Did any of those celebs up on that stage do any either? Celebrity idiocy writ large.
Also, besides the reluctance of Africans to take the vaccine due to scare tactics, a lot of the vaccines were dumped for the simple logical reason that many of the towns and villages didn't/don't have adequate refridgeration to store them at the right temperature.

No6 is a thick cunt. Note that it is William front and centre discussing the issues intelligently with an actual philanthropic trailblazer. William is focusing on finding solutions and backers, while no6 just sits or stands around looking flummoxed while his wifey poses in her designer freebies.
Thank fuck wills was born first.

• Heart
  • Sick

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
It’s just delicious how good Kate looks, just a couple of days after Smeggy and her eyewateringly expensive NY trip in which she looked an absolute sack of shit. How Smeg ever thought it was a competition, I can’t imagine..

• Heart
  • Haha

rowenagal

Chatty Member
The REAL Duchesses look FABULOUS; Catherine looks like a flipping golden goddess; better than anything Hollywood could ever create (& all natural thank you very much!) Even next to the gorgeous actresses she outshines them. I've always loved Camilla; she looks elegant even next to Catherine! 💙💛
🫖 The fake Spode 666 is merching must be smashed to bits! 😉🐄🦶

William showing his kindness to the child like the future king he so clearly is... incredible! 🥰 Love Rami Malek & Daniel Craig looking hot AF! 😋
They all look stunning!

I think it's clever of all four Royals to be photographed together in a line, as it emphasises 'the Family stands together', almost in defiance of what's going on and of how they've been treated. I've not actually seen that before, aren't they usually just seated for the program and then do the meet and greet afterwards? PWB must be livid and maybe even a little sad and regretful? who knows with him. She'll be spitting chips. I know he's a bit thick but surely he must realise once upon a time he drew enormous cheering crowds of people and fans and now there's barely a trickle.

• Heart

Lollydyerx

the DM saying dress is £2800, at least it looks like it was worth it!
And the earrings are like £300 bespoke from a Pakistani owned jewellery label

sooo altogether less than that red monstrosity that M wore hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Mairag

Chatty Member
Normally in the real world the taller person stands behind (or in Harry & Meg’s world, crouches hairdresser-like behind the less tall person 🤣) but Catherine is very subtly putting William forward as the important one by seeming to stand beside him, but actually having one arm/shoulder slightly behind his. Love it 🥰

1632900896615.jpeg

• Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Rumour was she got upset when she got criticism for wearing a blood diamond. Claimed she didn’t know. Yeah alright love we believe you!
wasnt the fact more likely to be that she got upset, when she got caught wearing a blood diamond!

Her advisors and courtiers apparently did try to advise her against wearing it...but she apparently as always knew best. !!!!

Its this kind of basic ignorance of what actually matters, that is going to catch her out in the end!

Like going to a school in a poor area, in extremely expensive clothing and reading a book about the wonderful bond between a father and his child, to mainly single parent families!! And reading a toddlers book to older children! How can you even start to defend this level of stupidity?

• Sick
  • Heart
I read an article which said the Gruesomes wanted to speak about the vaccine at the Global thingy - nothing else. Is this because lowering your carbon footprint, that they used the be champions of, is too hard for them to do and they get called hypocrites because of their gas guzzlers and private jets, every time they use them?

In their speech about vaccines Hazzno demanded that the companies who developed the vaccines hand over the 'recipes', his word not mine, to poorer countries to make their own. Astra Zeneca said right at the beginning that they would provide their vaccines at cost price to poorer countries, therefore making no profit on them. This then would be as cheap as the country itself making them. I believe that A.Z. vaccines were sent to Africa but some were not used and thrown away because they had heard all the tales of side effects spread by France and Germany.

These two jump on any bandwagon that is current while knowing f**k all about it. Just have to wonder what the next thing will be that the 'Nellie Know-it-alls' will start spouting about. :rolleyes:
Agreed. Giving the 'recipe' :rolleyes: is no good, a lot of countries don't have the facilities to make the vaccines. Or if they do, they don't have the capacity. It's facile beyond belief to suggest that handing over the recipe and a mixing bowl is all it takes. Giving the vaccines for cost, as AZ undertook to do over a year ago, is absolutely the best approach.

I do not know why anyone gives the fuckwits a platform.

• Heart
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
Dont lie about us .
The Archbishop of Canterbury had to go onto our National Television in order to refute what they'd said about their Marriage.
The statement was a lie.
I dont believe any racial comment was made at all . Thats a lie, too.

Britons harbour grudges like no other Nations 😎😎

Dont insult us.

Youll come unstuck.

• Haha
  • Heart