Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady_H

VIP Member
She makes me want to burn fossil fuels. I had a to-do with a very good friend about her a few months ago. We agreed not to speak about her any more. I feel this is a (apologies, bile rising for use of the terminology) "safe space". She can eff all the way off. Unless she can find a solution to some of the problems, instead of looking furious like the Grinch, it's just "noise".xx
Build nuclear. Proper safe sustainable infinite-source cheap clean energy. That’s the only answer. The end.

it is hilarious to me that adult people actually think that a) they can control the climate and b) an anxious, obsessive child has any wisdom to impart whatsoever about anything. Would they take her advice on investments? The economy? Relationships? Of course not, but environmental policy - oh yes Greta, lay it on us! Honestly, it’s embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Carpediem69

VIP Member
#143 Harry and Megain 80 degrees and she’s wearing a fleece, where on earth are the fashion police?

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Kate in Northern Ireland this morning in a striking magenta trouser suit and polo neck. The shade! :ROFLMAO:

This is the crisp, professional look that TW was trying to achieve. **chef’s kiss**
The family is making their point without having to look petty. You know that the press will be dim more side by sides. I didn’t read the article, but I will bet this cost less than any one of TW’s coats from last week

now we need to have Sophie and Camilla out looking natty too. “Oh know that the group text is on fire and that their stylists/tailors are working overtime to ensure that every garment is perfectly fit, showing that you don’t need a perfect body to wear clothes well

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So what's sll this crap about Meghan brows? Has no other woman in the world got eyebrows? If we have we are copying Smeggy apparently 🙄 FFS

Am also sick to death of dress comparisons between Smeggy, Kate and Diana. Listen up folks none of them are dress or fashion designers !

Wearing a dress of any colour is not a 'sweet nod' to anyone else in the world or an attempt to copy. It's just a fucking dress. None of these people invented dresses or fashion 😒 they are just lucky enough to afford expensive clothes.

Of course Kate and Diana wear fashion better due to their slim tall figures but the sugars say Kate copies the Monteshitto troll and we can point out Smeggy copying Diana. At the end of the day it's all a palaver about nothing and totally bloody irrelevant.

What really matters is what they do and Smeggy's greed, hypocrisy and messiah complex will ultimately be her undoing.

• Heart

Fatpiggy

Aw gawd 😖😖

**** turns volume to MUTE on tv set****
**** turns heating thermostat up another 4 degrees****
**** fills electric kettle to brim for 1 cup of tea****
**** leaves landing light on****
**** drinks beer****
**** grills pork chops****
**** throws batteries out in the rubbish bin ****

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😛😛😛😛
She makes me want to burn fossil fuels. I had a to-do with a very good friend about her a few months ago. We agreed not to speak about her any more. I feel this is a (apologies, bile rising for use of the terminology) "safe space". She can eff all the way off. Unless she can find a solution to some of the problems, instead of looking furious like the Grinch, it's just "noise".xx

• Haha
  • Heart

DollyBlue

For clarity it is my 2nd post. I previously tried to help someone find a ruby bracelet for their daughter.
You've mistaken my meaning but nevermind. I will just keep quiet in future!
Don't do that. We all have moment where people mistake what we say - don't let that hold you back as you just post again and say no this is what I meant, One person not understanding does not mean all don't understand etd. Be you I guess - all opinions welcome

• Heart

thankyoudelia

Oooh, thread suggestion:

Meghan & Harry #143 Kate’s Gold Frock, a Licence to Thrill. Meg’s White Sack, a View to be Ill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

recollectionsmayvary

The REAL Duchesses look FABULOUS; Catherine looks like a flipping golden goddess; better than anything Hollywood could ever create (& all natural thank you very much!) Even next to the gorgeous actresses she outshines them. I've always loved Camilla; she looks elegant even next to Catherine! 💙💛
🫖 The fake Spode 666 is merching must be smashed to bits! 😉🐄🦶

William showing his kindness to the child like the future king he so clearly is... incredible! 🥰 Love Rami Malek & Daniel Craig looking hot AF! 😋

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I wish someone could explain to me why Smeg has these weird obsessed stans because I just can't see her appeal. There might be a few that liked her from her Suits and Tig days but that can't be a huge amount. She was just an average actress and influencer.

People who are anti Monarchy generally wouldn't be interested in her attempts at being an independent royal family equivalent. If they don't like the real thing then her grandiose ambitions aren't going to appeal to them either.

It's a mystery to me why anyone would fawn over her.

• Sick

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
I have such a girl crush. How the hell does she look so elegant and generally fabulous, especially after three children (looks down at flabby post partum stomach and wonders what I'm doing wrong).

Totally nailed it tonight, well done royal family gang.

Thread title suggestion?

Kat's got the cream, Meg turns green. Kate shows her how to dress like a Queen.

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Just been reading on twitter about the US veterans enraged at Hazno giving out the up coming Veteran Family awards. Apparently all the negative comments on their web site announcements are being erased. So much for free speech in the land of the free. Probably Sachball Sucks have a team on this, and paying someone to make it happen. US has some really highly decorated ex soldiers, names I can't remember , but I bet our US tattlers can, the Lone survivor guy, and the guy who shot Bin Laden just to name two. REALLY, this is indefensible, our army veterans wherever they are deserve better than HAZNO whose only medals he's got through the largesse of HMTQ. This has really got me.:sick:

And its worth saying again BUNKER HARRY only played video games in Afghanistan, never was an Apache helicopter pilot because he's too thick to pass the exams 3 times. Had a whole load of soldiers as his security. Fu@@ing waster.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I hope suspect that Netflix is planning a hatchet job on the sixes.

Nobody is going to watch the kind of ego fest the 6s want but a full on warts and all behind the scenes Tiger King style documentary would be epic.

Looooooool..😄x

Resizer_16330214488070.jpg

• Haha

QueenoftheTomtes

Chatty Member
How appalling 🥺
I have just watched something similar. My grandson was in his school line waiting his turn to be picked up when a girl pushed her way almost to the front however my grandson stood firm and didn't let her move in front of him. Once his teacher had checked that there was an appropriate adult there to collect him he came over and stood beside me. When I asked him about what had taken place he described what I had just witnessed and said 'Granny it's not allowed, she was just rude'. He's five years old and he gets it.

• Heart
  • Sick

mardymare

VIP Member
Wow that skirt is how see through clothing can be done elegantly, unlike the recent others with everything hanging out.

And BOTH women can stand/walk on their own without holding onto a man!!!!
Kate's gold dress is gorgeous and light like gossamer from a fairy tale. İt looks like a dress that feels wonderful to wear. After Smeg's obscene spending it seems an elegant bargain.

• Heart
Harry flipping the bird at photographers was so childish. He's being a smart arse. Likely moaned at smeggy.
"But I don't want to go mummy megsy. You know I hate photographers !"
Smeggy : Listen dipshit, we can just ignore them because we will have our own videographer there.
No6 : OK, coo-oool.

But ignoring just won't do for that little shit, so he flips the bird. But waits till they are leaving. Typical coward.
And then they want (allegedly) back (half) in. As if the RF needs a spoilt, talentless, balding ginger tosser who can’t even behave like a grown up to people doing their job, at an event they’ve been encouraged to attend, in a bid to line his worthless pockets. You truly couldn’t make up this level of idiocy. The man is a moron.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49