Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I adore Kate in Jenny Packham, but this dress is Jenny Packham's best effort yet. She somehow shows off Kate's entire figure, yet it somehow doesn't look sexual or revealing. Stunning!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Sorry for this being off topic, but is anyone else delighted that R.Kelly has finally been found guilty?

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Kezzle

Blimey, I thought they would pull out all the stops but Catherine and Camilla have knocked it out the park, they look stunning!

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
They all look stunning!

I think it's clever of all four Royals to be photographed together in a line, as it emphasises 'the Family stands together', almost in defiance of what's going on and of how they've been treated. I've not actually seen that before, aren't they usually just seated for the program and then do the meet and greet afterwards? PWB must be livid and maybe even a little sad and regretful? who knows with him. She'll be spitting chips. I know he's a bit thick but surely he must realise once upon a time he drew enormous cheering crowds of people and fans and now there's barely a trickle.

There is nothing more glamorous than the actual Royal Family as tonight proved.

It makes the NY trip look even more pathetic.

• Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
The thing that I was struck with when looking at the gorgeous pictures of Catherine and William on the red carpet, was how happy and smiling all the crowd was watching them and taking pics and videos. Big smiles and genuine warmth from the crowd. Probably big Bond fans as all in tuxedo's and bow ties, but even so... Catherine gave a right royal performance!
Thing is, that’s what Hazno and Smeg totally don’t get, what with them storming off on their fake privacy crap kick. We love the royal family because they feel almost like our family, we’ve known them so long. We see them from the moment they’re born, we enjoy their tot years and watch them growing up, falling in love, settling down. When they look happy, we enjoy it along with them and feel glad for them. There’s no other family in the world who’s important moments are so seen and enjoyed lifelong. And it cements them in our hearts like nothing else can.

I can see that it could be an invasion but I think Will and Kate have perfected the media relationship and give us enough while keeping their kids away from the spotlight for the most part.

I literally don’t give a shit about Aldi and Lidl and it’s not even because I think their parents are a pair of greedy, narc losers. I just don’t know them so I don’t care. They think privacy means we’ll rave more about what they do release (for a price) but it actually means we utterly lose interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be loverly.
Can't imagi e Brits wanting her to come back.

I’m pretty sure absolutely nobody is pressuring her to come back to the U.K. Quite the reverse.

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Catherine is glowing.

She is oozing class, intense glamour , beauty and happiness.

What poor relations the wannabe Harkles have shown themselves to be.

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Latest Lady C

James Bond Premiere. Spectacular glamour of the Cambridges v. downmarket demeanour of the Sussexes. One hits the mark and the other misses. Demonstrated what real royalty looks like and the impact you can make sticking within the parameters. Smeg probably doing more comfort eating in Montecito. İn style and presentation, Smeg looks like a pro, and dresses to merch. Cambridges in N. İreland next morning - Catherine in purple suit with turtle neck and no coat, simple and discreet jewellery even though cooler in İreland. Compare with coats in NYC. Smeg insanely jealous of Catherine who is naturally good-looking, intelligent, sweet, kind, and athletic. Everything Smeg acted to appear to have before she showed her true colours. Sussexes are grifters, hustlers, insincere, virtue signallers to make money. Cambridges are elegant, appropriate, wear well-fitted clothes, don't play to the gallery, they are classy.
William vetoed Lidl christening? None of TRF want any royal show from Harkles.
TRF dilemma reining Harkles in. Distancing from them and firmness appears punitive. Harkles still trying to be half in half out and sensitive to punitive measures (victim/martyr). Harkles have human rights even though they behave badly.
Haz awarding medals to US vets - why is it being allowed when he has abandoned UK military? Lady C agreed it's inappropriate and a better choice would have been a genuine war hero like Simon Weston.
Smeg baby weight speculation? - Lady C feels it is comfort eating and perhaps the effects of mood stabilising medication.
Do Harkles really think they can get away with being so hypocritical? Smeg has a belief in her rightness bordering on the insane. Haz is just stupid and delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Obviously the Kate's dress is a sweet nod (and a middle finger) to her sister-in-law.

I actually gasped when I saw the first photo - Jenny Packham and the DoC are really a wonderful match.

• Heart
  • Haha

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Leaving a climate change conference to get straight onto a private flight home because they are "too famous". I will bloody well travel on holiday once a year guilt free & harkles and other earth polluting woke-worriers will shame me into thinking otherwise!

Utter hypocrisy.

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
So, one minute Catherine is abseiling and playing tennis, the next she is out glamourising everyone at the most glamorous event of the year!

Even James Bond descibed her as 'jolly lovely' 😁

• Heart

HadBax

Chatty Member
Reminds me of Princess Grace of Monaco
Her updo reminds me a bit of Princess Margaret. 👑

That's a very good point. Out of my price range by miles but it's a special occaision and the cost doesn't seem (as) outrageous for a really beautiful dress. Everything that Markle has worn looks like an obscene waste of money; sort of, give me the most expensive piece you've got, it doesn't matter how it looks.
And we’ll no doubt see Catherine wear this dress again. She’s a master at rewearing dresses (and other outfits). She makes small adjustments to the pieces and/or accessories so the new look is just as fresh and lovely as when she originally wore it. Not gonna lie, I have a deep dirty love for fashion and would sell my left clavicle to get a look inside Catherine’s closet. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56