Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spring2020

Chatty Member
How desperate and entirely predictable. Kate gets headlines for slaying while megy was mocked. Here's the harkle spin
Barrage of desperate Harkle PR incoming in 3...2...1.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Lol at nailing it.

And this one! I hoped it might be satire from the opening paragraph, but I actually think they're serious.

Entirely possible. She's probably the "says source" in this one as well!

Queen Elizabeth II Longing For Quality Time With Prince Harry & 'Desperate To Make Peace' With Meghan Markle, Says Source

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
Quote: if you can get a close up of his eyes and his pupils are really small thats usually a tell tale sign of recently using cannabis...
No, people under the influence of cannabis have red eyes and large pupils. Restricted pupils mean narcotics.

Conjunctival injection, dilated pupils and slow pupil reaction are among the few signs to reveal THC influence.
Clearly you have never smoked pot....lol your eyes don't always go red and a few drops of eye drops will take the red away if they do,., smoke it enough and your eyes don't go red at all... the people I knew that smoked it all the time their pupils were tiny not large...

Quote: if you can get a close up of his eyes and his pupils are really small thats usually a tell tale sign of recently using cannabis...
No, people under the influence of cannabis have red eyes and large pupils. Restricted pupils mean narcotics.

Conjunctival injection, dilated pupils and slow pupil reaction are among the few signs to reveal THC influence.
I didn't mean his pupil reactions were slow I meant his body movement reactions to anything going on are slow..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

DollyBlue

I found a full version if the Tiffany advert I saw - I must have seen the short version lol

Reactions: 13

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Just been reading on twitter about the US veterans enraged at Hazno giving out the up coming Veteran Family awards. Apparently all the negative comments on their web site announcements are being erased. So much for free speech in the land of the free. Probably Sachball Sucks have a team on this, and paying someone to make it happen. US has some really highly decorated ex soldiers, names I can't remember , but I bet our US tattlers can, the Lone survivor guy, and the guy who shot Bin Laden just to name two. REALLY, this is indefensible, our army veterans wherever they are deserve better than HAZNO whose only medals he's got through the largesse of HMTQ. This has really got me.:sick:

And its worth saying again BUNKER HARRY only played video games in Afghanistan, never was an Apache helicopter pilot because he's too thick to pass the exams 3 times. Had a whole load of soldiers as his security. Fu@@ing waster.

So apparently, according to The Sun (ahem) not only did Hazza qualify as an Apache helicopter commander in 2013 after three years of training, but also while on a five-month tour in Afghanistan, he served as a co-pilot gunner - sharing flying duties and taking control of the weapons of the two-man Apache. The article also states that He was awarded a prize for best co-pilot gunner when he first qualified as an Apache pilot in February 2012.

So, after reading this, I wonder why people say that he didn't qualify, that he didn't fly the Apaches, that he didn't fight, and that he only played games.

I don't like Harry one bit, but I do like the truth, and I can't for one moment believe that his commanders and officers would allow any of their squad to mess around and baby sit them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I can't be bothered to click on the links, but why is she trying to get the court case stopped?

Reactions: 12

JAR21

VIP Member
For press inquiries, please contact Ashley Allen at [email protected] or 646.381.5292
maybe we should email Ashley and send some of the real and truthful stories from our own ex military who had to endure the stress of protecting a self entitled twunt putting them all at a higher risk than was necessary so he could hide out in his bunker.
This is a total disgrace that he has the nerve to show up.

I really hope some of the true Vets in the US read some of our military forums in the UK and spread the word. This is not going to keep the ANL court case out of the headlines, which maybe the reason they are out for some positive press this day, I wonder if he will dress up like his cartoon character in that book? that will go down really well!

ps wouldn't it be great if she showed up in person for the court case, bc she knows better than her own lawyers.
This email address doesn't seem to work

• Wow
  • Sad

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don't comment here often but in that video yesterday both of their eyes told how unhappy they are. The eyes dont lie he looks depressed and she looks thoroughly fed up.
Sorry, I’m not sure who you are referring to?

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The shade (colour) is imperial (royal) purple - very appropriate imho.

Watch Smeggy pivot from her black & white combos (you heard it here
But isn't this trademark vintage Minge? Spread the poison, set people against each other then stand back to benefit from the chaos and fighting. Destabilise where you can is her motto, but through mouthpieces and whispers like with Rose Banbury.
ETA
Hanbury

• Sick

Keet

Chatty Member
There are also people saying Kate is copying Diana, they're just not making it to this thread because this isn't a Kate rant thread.
I never said this was a Kate rant thread or that she should get abuse either. As I say fashions come and go and in that vein everything can be linked back to Diana if you really want to look for it

Reactions: 9

Xales

VIP Member
Don't hate me but I think Catherine needs to lay off the botox or whatever.

She looked stunning however there are no laughter lines around her eyes or movement in her forehead. Just needs to back it down a little as she is starting to look a little unnatural in my opinion.

Still a million percent better than I would ever look though.

• Wow
Reactions: 8