Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knoddle

VIP Member
Huh, Take a look at this one from the sixes' home town paper (The Santa Barbara News Press), and it's gotta hurt

Final paragraphs:
In other words, as it quite often does, history will repeat itself.

Not unlike the Duke and Duchess before them, Harry and Meghan will, we speculate, ultimately lose relevancy and come to deeply regret having detached themselves from the world’s most venerable institution and, without its support, morph into just another Hollywood North couple craving the next attention fix. (Or, put another way, from famous to fatuous.)

Meantime, the money they bring into their coffers exploiting the titles they’ve been allowed to retain may, when all is said and done (and upcoming books remaindered), serve only to improve their style of misery.

Memo to Harry: Man up and make amends with your family before it’s too late (assuming it’s not already).

My first shot at a title-So in a quote from this article:
Harry and Meghan- from famous to fatuous with some flatulence in between

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

knoddle

VIP Member
Favorite comments from the DM:

Meghan wouldve worn it better. Kate is too skinny
Obviously used by taxpayers expense. Meanwhile in the real world, princess meghan is flouting with her megastar dress she purchased with her hard owned money
That should be princess Meghan standing there next to baldilliam. Princess Meghan is such a beautiful princess. Liked by many, from far and wide. We all love you megs xx
OMG who does she think she is? Shes more blinged up than the actual actresses, trying to outshine the talent, not cool at all.

And the winner is:

SHAME Harry and Megs couldn't be there - would have been nice to have had a touch of class and glamour!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Very good reminder that G&TGal II and other posters made from last thread showcasing this woman's tonedeath nature and ruthlessness.

She went to a school which serves 12 family shelters, just to promote her tacky failed book about about fathers and sons (While dressed in $10,000+ in clothes alone (and many more in jewls)) with a bit of fruit in exchange for the children.

There is no compassion. Just an endless example of self promotion

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 💖💖❤❤🥰🧵🧵 xx.

I admit I'm struggling to keep up..but it's been interesting and funny..I hope the threads calm abit though otherwise I will need two Poms to help me read faster 😄😄😄😄🥰 xx.

Resizer_16327865063111.jpg

and three Poms worth of sleep to charge my batteries to catch up again 😀🥰

Resizer_16327866792550.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Thread suggestion 143......Kate looks like a Queen, can we hear Meghan scream?

• Haha
  • Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the early days before the marriage and 6 was meeting with friends for dinner parties etc.. and she didn't comply with the seating plan and insisted on sitting next to 6 and being all loved up over the dinner , much to the disgust of their hosts/guest?

The same dinner party when one of the girls who know how royalty works ( who later spilt the tea on this ). asked the wife to be, what title she was going to be given, as the Queen always bestows titles to royal couples , she answered she thought she would be "Princess Meghan " as 6 was Prince H !! 6 obviously hadn't told her the etiquette and she got him to leave the room with her to discuss it much to the amusement of all gathered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The first of many disappointments for Madame, along with no red carpet at the wedding/ no air fresheners in St George's chapel, /no green emerald tiara/ no Windsor Castle/ not getting her own way in everything !! just love it !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Just going to leave this here
1E927D3A-39AE-4766-BDDC-4A4E4A554008.jpeg

Also IS THAT A RED CARPET I SEE PUT OUT FOR KATE. More plates will be getting thrown tonight lmaoooooo

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Thanks to all you lovely Tattlers for your lovely responses today, I am on the way back and now getting fucking irritated with the Douches.

What a great crowd you all are, warm hearted, kind and crazy as batshit, the mouth of the South is stirring and as Arnie said, I 'll be back❤❤❤😾😾😾

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
well, well, well...... it IS possible for a long coat and wide bottom trousers to look good, [Meghan take note] .......
Here's Fleabag lookin' amazin' at the Bond premiere, too.

fleabag at bond premiere.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
@Cassandra333 A new thread to keep you quiet!

Thanks to @thankyoudelia for the thread title.

Don’t forget to keep voting in The Grifties. https://grifties.com/

Thread recap:
The Harkles went to NYC - she looked a feckin’ state!
Bored us all shitless with their preaching
Travelled round in 3 Range Rover convoy
Went there and back on a private jet
He’s going back in November to present Intrepid Valor award

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60