Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost feel sorry for the sugaz. Must be getting very difficult to reconcile the talk of being compassionate and charitable at the same time as their idol is flaunting her wealth by wearing $$$$ of jewelry, ( and they seem to be donating more every year to "her" good causes than she does. :oops: )
Even more so if their "feminist" icon is caught out wearing blood diamonds and "telling her truth" lying about it.

Brenda only ever wears a string of pearls, her wedding ring and a brooch for "daytime" No undignified ostentatious peacocking from the RF.

The bling and tiaras are reserved for evening gowns or state occasions.

Gangan is far, far too circumspect and dignified, but a bit of me would bloody love it if she came out wearing a fuckton of her diamonds to show the LA "Royalty" pretender just how little she is really worth. ( because Brenda would still have millions and millions more left in the vaults) :ROFLMAO:

Our wonderful Queen obviously wouldn't.

#the difference between actually having class or being a "classygirl" 😆 :ROFLMAO: Oh yes, No6 wife, we've got your number plate

As ever, my recollections only. Other opinions probably vary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
From the realm of ‘things you saw on Twitter you wished that you’d said’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Sorry not a fan of Angelina at all and don't really see her appeal. The dress makes her look lumpy rather than showing off her figure.
Not a fan either and I remember years ago she got a lot of stick with her photos of the Leg Out like that. Some of the mock-ups with the Leg were hilarious and in some she had several jutting out at angles all over the place like a spider.
Talking of St Ange do we know if Minge wears a vial of blood round her neck in a sweet nod to Trevity or Jose or Markus or Cory or Gabriel, btw?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Poppea
If you are lurking bubba, there is a german resident (for now) who you might be able to advise in the Tea and sympathy thread.

.... not that post though,:ROFLMAO: further down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Strangely I was keeping an eye out for a lovely Irish tarot reader called The Tarot Knows. She was going to do a reading on the TIme magazine stuff but the reading just ended up being about Lillibet and by extension Archie. She has felt for a long time that Archie is in the UK for some reason. She now believes that the nanny has reported the dastardly duo and that they do not have custody of either child. In the spoiler tags is the reading she posted a few hours ago about it!
I zoomed through that at 1.5 speed with captions on and the point that made most impression on me was the possibility that Archie and Lilly are in the line of succession for their own protection!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Not a fan either and I remember years ago she got a lot of stick with her photos of the Leg Out like that. Some of the mock-ups with the Leg were hilarious and in some she had several jutting out at angles all over the place like a spider.
Talking of St Ange do we know if Minge wears a vial of blood round her neck in a sweet nod to Trevity or Jose or Markus or Cory or Gabriel, btw?
She wears that God awful trashy gold 'love bangle' ... "with it's own speshul key needed to unlock it":rolleyes:, that trevity trev paid $4000 for. So while not as icky as the blood vial is still distasteful and disrespectful to no6 and shows where no6 really stands in her 'affections'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This Larcombe commentator is a complete knobhead twit. He knows duck all and all the Tattlers on this thread are more astute than him.

The only people who think there's any competition are the Harkles, Scabbie and the sugar nuts. Everyone else is laughing at them.

I bet that William and Kate are actually mortified by what's going on and feel embarrassed for Harry. Not to mention extremely worried that he has spent 1.5 million on this tit. 😕
True. I really really don't think William's anxious at all about some supposed transatlantic pissing contest with a pair of clowns who've just posed for a Time cover dressed and coiffed as if they're about to get their kit off for Boogie Nights: The Sequel.

William's been busy doing this with Attenborough for the Discovery Channel. Netflix who? :p

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I zoomed through that at 1.5 speed with captions on and the point that made most impression on me was the possibility that Archie and Lilly are in the line of succession for their own protection!
Yes exactly - there could be so much going on that we do not know about behind the scenes and yet the majority of the time, because we are frustrated, we keep berating the Authorities and the Royal Family - there could be so much we do not know that is being done that we would be absolutely pleased about.

Take heart Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
True. I really really don't think William's anxious at all about some supposed Transatlantic pissing contest with a pair of clowns who've just posed for Time dressed and coiffed as if they're about to get their kit off for Boogie Nights: The Sequel.

William's been busy doing this with Attenborough for the Discovery Channel. Netflix who? :p

More plates being thrown?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes exactly - there could be so much going on that we do not know about behind the scenes and yet the majority of the time, because we are frustrated, we keep berating the Authorities and the Royal Family - there could be so much we do not know that is being done that we would be absolutely pleased about.

Take heart Tattlers!
I'm never too sure on what I think about Tarot readings even though I have some decks myself! You've made a good point. Often I think gossip and tarot cards or similar are just a way of expressing our discomfort about certain people, it all seems to come from that sense of 'knowing' even if we don't have the details and truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm never too sure on what I think about Tarot readings even though I have some decks myself! You've made a good point. Often I think gossip and tarot cards or similar are just a way of expressing our discomfort about certain people, it all seems to come from that sense of 'knowing' even if we don't have the details and truth.
Well I never was and never really sure if I trusted them or not, and they scared me a little. I guess you could say that watching the ones I follow purely on H&M have kind of opened my eyes a little. I even bought a deck but am an absolute novice! I have done a reading on them myself which took me ages in working it all out and how to explain it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More plates being thrown?
I'm sure they've got no crockery left after the last couple of days.

JMO but Netflix are probably throwing a few too. Imagine the realisation that you've paid for the Spare and Discovery have got the Heir for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She wears that God awful trashy gold 'love bangle' ... "with it's own speshul key needed to unlock it":rolleyes:, that trevity trev paid $4000 for. So while not as icky as the blood vial is still distasteful and disrespectful to no6 and shows where no6 really stands in her 'affections'.
M probably has the special key herself because as we all know she loves herself above all and doesn't need to worry that it was a gift from an ex.
Edited to add: Remember she bought a Cartier watch and had it inscribed "From MM TO MM. Says it all, really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Unlike the Harkles and their reaction to the Afghanistan situation, I really have been left speechless by their photoshoot for Time. I have now recovered sufficiently to say that I agree totally the end result is that the cover looks like some celebrity hairdresser and a model. However, I think this was intended as a shot across the bows to the Royal Family. Sixwife is saying "I've got your boy and if you want him back you'll have to face me". In other words, "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough Your Majesty". Sixwife is armed with expensive hair extensions, artfully applied make up and a boiler suit. She is reminiscent of a modern day Farrah Fawcett from Charlie's Angels. Although, it must be said her hips looks big in the boiler suit. The remaining photos demonstrate clearly that No 6 is in the grip of Stockholm Syndrome. So, how should the RF respond? I would say HM on the cover of Tanks Monthly or similar magazine. Sitting in a tank (with headscarf firmly knotted), looking cross and ready to open fire. Either that or one of them needs to get on the cover of Play Boy to distract attention :ROFLMAO:
Princess Anne sees your hair extensions and raises you… a tank

yes please rock that boat!

Its so hypocritical isnt it. to happily pose as a 'woke' thoughtful considerate woman of 2021, whilst wearing a gem gifted to her by a middle east prince, who is mired in murder and human rights offenses
Part of me wondered if the reason the Mail are going on about the ring and then the “borrowed” earrings, was a subtle dig that she might have taken the earrings with her to California and had the diamonds reset in the ring. But to be fair, the diamond in the ring is a completely different cut, so unlikely. Still bet she took the earrings to Montecito.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.