Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sugars posting on twitter about PWB protecting his kween, are the same sugars who are going to rip him apart when they separate!
duck a doughnut she doesn't need protecting she looks what she is, an evil, manipulating scrubber, no morals nothing.

He will never be able to leave her, he hasn't got the backbone or the intelligence and, if the RF are hoping to salvage something with him then it is too late, he has gone beyond the point of no return. She needs him to stay relevant but, if they remove their titles etc she will drop him as fast as her knickers but it's going to take years.

How is it that no-one has ever seen these so called kids?? How the duck do they manage to hide them and not a word from anyone and that is if they exist at all, which I doubt it's just mind boggling, poor little sods.

I think she will end up in the looney bin because one day she will wake up and see that everything she ever wanted has gone, she is only a step away madness

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's taken all morning to catch up. There were loads of things I wanted to comment on but I can't remember what they are :LOL:
Might be me but I think the cover on Time is two seperate photo's spliced (badly) together. They don't seem to be occupying the same space. It's like smegs had her photo moment and then they took a photo of hazbeen and sized him up to fit her photo. Easy enough job to photoshop an arm in. :LOL:
OMG - you are right! That photo of Hazno is actually him doing the tap, tappy thing to calm himself down! He's not holding her shoulder at all, he's just tapping himself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Love Candace, sorry if this has already been posted!
Whatever people might think of Candace politically, she's always dead on when it comes to Smeggy and Hazza.

Funny how she managed to marry into the upper levels of British society, and have a mixed-race child, without any Harkle-style drama and accusations of racism against her in-laws. :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I've remembered one of the things I wanted to comment on. Hurrah.
Someone mentioned smegs trying to copy Elizabeth Holmes with the turtle neck sweater jumper thing. But Elizabeth Holmes was copying Steve Jobs who always wore a black sweater, jumper thing blah blah blah. It was supposedly so they didn't have to spend anytime on getting dressed each day or something like that. Holmes herself would mention the comparison which always had me in stitches. Jobs may have saved time getting dressed but Holmes took the time to slather on an inch thick of makeup. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If those covers are the best the can do with world class photo shopping just how bleeping bad are the originals!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
US Weekly Instagram post. The comments :ROFLMAO: Almost as good as here or the DM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
US Weekly Instagram post. The comments :ROFLMAO: Almost as good as here or the DM.

I am scrolling the comments now and I have not seen a single positive comment yet! Granted I am not going in to the replies to see if anyone there is defending them but it is just so hilarious!! They are clearly not as popular as they make out and every single thing backfires on them! When will they wake up and just get the f*** out of our faces!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It is the fake hair in both cases that is the most ridiculous thing about these pics. This sort of 'cosy' mag front surely went down the pan 20 years ago... no need to revive it at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi @StrawberrySeed good to have you back!

If what you've posted is true the Harkles have just thrown away $2,500,000 🤬
Which is an outrageous amount of money to spend on self promotion 🙄
Disgusting 🤮
Money down the drain. Nothing will rehabilitate their image now. People have seen who they really are and you can’t put the genie back in the bottle. And as mentioned before, the real movers and shakers would prefer to leave the door open for the royal power players like HMTQ, PC and the Cambridges. They’ve realised that six and sixwife have nothing to offer, and associating with them closes other doors. I also believe that not too many people buy the narrative that they were ‘brave’ for running away and bleating how unfair it all was. A listers value discretion and the gruesomes have repeatedly demonstrated they don’t know the meaning of the word.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
There’s even a supporter in amongst those comments saying she loves them but hates this photo, with others agreeing. Scabby is typically trying to make some comment about how it’s 2021 and we’re still anti strong women. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
There’s even a supporter in amongst those comments saying she loves them but hates this photo, with others agreeing. Scabby is typically trying to make some comment about how it’s 2021 and we’re still anti strong women. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Why even bother having Harry in the photo with her if it is all about powerful women, oh yeah thats right, because you were a no one before him! You weren't even a blip on peoples radar. It is all about her but drags out Harry when needed for use of the titles!

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Are they on house arrest? 😂 why do they never seem to leave / do all appearances photos at their place. What was the point of leaving one ‘jail’ for another….?
The public has barricaded the gates from the outside so the fuckers can't escape....lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.