Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! How long till they buy the naff pretend thrones from Posh and Becks’ wedding!
:D
I think TQ has a couple of pretend thrones to spare she could let them have. If you remember at her Jubilee on that barge there were a couple of pretend thrones under a canopy. Somebody asked why she and Phil hadn't sat down on them but stood up instead and it is reputed she replied "Because we didn't want to look like Posh and Becks!" 👑 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Harry and Meghan #139 Our new era of visibility, is going rather terribly!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Here is a screenshot from Tumblr, which mentions rumours that Smeggy paid @ $1,500,000 to feature on the cover of Time Magazine. Someone from within the industry has provided this estimate. Basically saying that you can PAY be to in the Top 100 list if the price is right. Doesn’t surprise me.

Smeggy is also rumoured to have paid $1 million for her 40x40 birthday initiative loada shite.

Both the 40x40 birthday bollocks and this Time mag shite are supposed to be Smegatron’s attempts at ‘rebranding’ and ‘relaunching her image’. Together, if rumours are correct, she has spent $2,500,000 on just these two crapfests. Seems to me that neither attempt has yielded the results she wanted. Think of how much charitable aid for afghan refugees that wasted vanity money could have paid for...

Humanitarian? My arse!
Truly sickening.
Hi @StrawberrySeed good to have you back!

If what you've posted is true the Harkles have just thrown away $2,500,000 🤬
Which is an outrageous amount of money to spend on self promotion 🙄
Disgusting 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It's taken all morning to catch up. There were loads of things I wanted to comment on but I can't remember what they are :LOL:
Might be me but I think the cover on Time is two seperate photo's spliced (badly) together. They don't seem to be occupying the same space. It's like smegs had her photo moment and then they took a photo of hazbeen and sized him up to fit her photo. Easy enough job to photoshop an arm in. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Here is a screenshot from Tumblr, which mentions rumours that Smeggy paid @ $1,500,000 to feature on the cover of Time Magazine. Someone from within the industry has provided this estimate. Basically saying that you can PAY be to in the Top 100 list if the price is right. Doesn’t surprise me.

Smeggy is also rumoured to have paid $1 million for her 40x40 birthday initiative loada shite.

Both the 40x40 birthday bollocks and this Time mag shite are supposed to be Smegatron’s attempts at ‘rebranding’ and ‘relaunching her image’. Together, if rumours are correct, she has spent $2,500,000 on just these two crapfests. Seems to me that neither attempt has yielded the results she wanted. Think of how much charitable aid for afghan refugees that wasted vanity money could have paid for...

Humanitarian? My arse!
Truly sickening.
Just the writing of the article leaves nothing to the imagination in terms of whether or not it was purchased. TIME may certainly be guilty of pushing an agenda or having little integrity in who they select or how they select them, but surely they have a standard of writing. You can always tell when Meghan has been involved in the writing of a piece - saccharine is the word that comes to mind.

Edited to say: I have a feeling she paid not only for a spot but for control of certain parts of the wording as well as ‘creative control’ of the pictures. If she were being styled by a professional, or if a professional photographer were calling the shots, the composition would surely be better. All of the pictures of them are bad. ALL. And the obsession with green is a very obvious calling card of hers, which I almost hate to acknowledge since she so clearly wants it to be her trademark color.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Because it suits her race-baiting agenda. She may shout the loudest but she's part of the minority.

Has she got a thread on here? What category would you even put her in because she definitely isn't a celebrity?
The cunts mouthpiece😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's taken all morning to catch up. There were loads of things I wanted to comment on but I can't remember what they are :LOL:
Might be me but I think the cover on Time is two seperate photo's spliced (badly) together. They don't seem to be occupying the same space. It's like smegs had her photo moment and then they took a photo of hazbeen and sized him up to fit her photo. Easy enough job to photoshop an arm in. :LOL:
Agree, its either a really bad photo shop editing job, or they are not even in the same room!! Maybe Meg was doing this while Harry was over at the Diana unveiling and when he got back she was like SURPRISE I have done this HUGE thing for me us that will make up super popular. Oh and I got it for a bargain at $2.5m

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Just the writing of the article leaves nothing to the imagination in terms of whether or not it was purchased. TIME may certainly be guilty of pushing an agenda or having little integrity in who they select or how they select them, but surely they have a standard of writing. You can always tell when Meghan has been involved in the writing of a piece - saccharine is the word that comes to mind.

Edited to say: I have a feeling she paid not only for a spot but for control of certain parts of the wording as well as ‘creative control’ of the pictures. If she were being styled by a professional, or if a professional photographer were calling the shots, the composition would surely be better. All of the pictures of them are bad. ALL. And the obsession with green is a very obvious calling card of hers, which I almost hate to acknowledge since she so clearly wants it to be her trademark color.
Sugar coated diarrhoea from the sugar Kween of Cali and her hapless Prince Ponce of Prickdom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Harry & Meghan #139 Tales as old as TIME, Snooty and the Beast

You can all decide which one is snooty and which one is the beast 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Wasn't there a rumour that she’d accused VB of leaking stuff to the press. Perhaps Victoria believes revenge is a dish best served cold.
VB is clearly doing all she can to help D’s knighthood aspirations. We know what side they are on…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow, Holly and Phil saying (in regards to the Time magazine photos) that everybody touches up their photos and everyone uses filters on social media! Maybe showbiz luvvies like you and youngsters but most ordinary people don't bother do they?
Not that much they don't, no
Guess we've got to be prepared for some more eye-rolling for the rest of this month. Are there any other important dates in September?
'They've got a multi-year PR deal'.

And there you have it. Paid-for publicity, so anything Time publishes about the gruesomes is just expensive hot air. No different from being Lauren Goodger grifting for a slot in 'Now' magazine, except that it'll be more expensive. What a pair of prize clowns these two are
🤡🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Harry and Meghan #139 Our new era of visibility, is going rather terribly!
For some reason this suggestion had me singing it Gilbert and Sullivan style ........ it would fit in well with 'I am the very model of a modern Major-General' 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I had a c section, still bleed after that too, I didn’t find it too bad but my mate has had two c sections and had loads of blood loss. so either way she is a total liar as I agree no woman 3dpost partum is wearing a white dress
Plus she claimed in her "No one asked if I'm OK" whin-athon that she was breast feeding. :rolleyes:
Nope. She wouldn't be stood there in a cream dress if she was breast feeding. The leakage can be horrendous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Can't believe Time give these 2 clowns a cover than Bts 🤦‍♀️ who are definitely more talented and influential with their millions of fans worldwide. Not to mention they were recently appointed special envoy for public diplomacy for the South Korean president.

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Green - the colour of envy. Wonder who she could be envious of?:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Guess we've got to be prepared for some more eye-rolling for the rest of this month. Are there any other important dates in September?
The main Emmys are this Sunday. Maybe they're going to present an award. 🤮

And William's Earthshot Awards are coming up on 17 October so we can virtually guarantee an overshadowing attempt for that.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.