Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezzle

I don't think they are the cover as no articles are listed on the picture i think its a pic released for the muppets birthday

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Whitsney

The sad thing is Meg probably dreamed of being on the cover for years but was just too insignificant to be noticed, but now because she married royalty they are buyingbeing given a cover she thinks she is something! Nope you are still insignificant!

And is still insignificant to be on the cover which us why I'm convinced they paid for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Give us a couple of the choicest ones, can you?I'm not on Insta and don't want to start. Just ones that stuck in your mind, no need to go back for a look 😂

• Heart
Ah, phew, that's a relief! My brain was very puzzled 😅
Someone mentioned the holy couple wrote about a covid vaccine researcher/scientist for Time which prompted me. Remember in April last year PWB (on a podcast?) denouncing the British press for exaggerating the impact of covid? What a rollercoaster of facts he's been on since....
And I guess writing a short hagiography about a vaccine scientist was what they could actually be bothered to do. I mean, their Arsewipe website was originally going to be the fount of all Truth about COVID. But that didn’t happen, because it would have been a lot of effort. Oh, and no one would have bothered to visit anyway.

BLife21

Oh bloody hell. I just left and was on page 7, now it’s 16? Well, whatever,

1st thank you. To @Doodlebug005 for the awesome title, and to @Cassandra333 fir the new thread and recap.

‘’now, back to my being on page 7. Pardon me but doesnt her bulge appear much larger than his? Jmo.
View attachment 765201
Now I’ll go catch up.
Btw - Fuck them both. They Suck.
Yes she dresses to the right and he has a camel toe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
It's a real colour - caca d'oie pronounced "kaka dwa". I was using it for ages before I saw it written down and the penny dropped, it literally means goose poo. "Caca" is a word used by children, so it doesn't shock in the same way!
There’s a footballer called Caca. Makes me laugh every time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Noballs's arm looks very short like he's a dwarf and his head's far too big for his body. Is he sitting on a wall with his left leg cocked on it? Where is this leg? Could this explain his constipated expression? The whole photo is off kilter and weird like everything else they do.

JUST TO SAY THANKS TO OUR VIGILANT MODERATORS (in caps and red as they read so much stuff, so hope they see it) for being aware that the thread was under attack. We must be doing something right and sometimes I feel as though we are the lone voice of reason here. I've been getting strange verification requests asking me to wait so I suppose it's part of the attack.
I don’t think it’s the thread, specifically, is it? Presumably it’s the Tattle site as a whole?

• Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
I think some is trying to set Carrie up against the Royals. There have been articles talking about her ‘copying’ Kates style. I can’t imagine that’s coming from KP, but it’s right up MM’s street.
Carrie has a lot of enemies in downing street / ex downing street I don't believe this is anything to do with MM

freda19

VIP Member
I'm never too sure on what I think about Tarot readings even though I have some decks myself! You've made a good point. Often I think gossip and tarot cards or similar are just a way of expressing our discomfort about certain people, it all seems to come from that sense of 'knowing' even if we don't have the details and truth.
Good point. I am firmly convinced that the tarot readers on youtube etc who do it publicly for money are influenced by their personal opinion and tidbits of info picked up online.
Because so much of tarot reading is instinctual it stands to reason your instincts when reading cards about 'names' will take you in a direction that matches either your personal feelings or the feelings of the masses/public. Difficult tightrope to walk for genuine tarot readers I should think.
It can be nigh on impossible to avoid leaking your own feelings about big names. Plus it pays them(the online ones posted here) to joosh things up and cause lots of excited ooh and aaahs.

• Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
It was proven at his autopsy that Hitler suffered from right-sided monorchism meaning he had one undescended testicle.
It also came out at Harvey Weinstein’s trial that rumours of his ‘deformed genitals’ were true. He suffered a type of gangrene to the genitalia (only Google ‘Fournier’s Gangrene’ if you have a strong stomach!)

Perhaps there is some truth in these genitalia rumours 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow