Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollydyerx

Yep staying off Twitter today! I imagine the SS are having a meltdown right now and fawning over their supreme overlords

• Sick
Reactions: 23

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
I am certain she has got balls it's not natural for Women to stand like that only Men splay and she does it all the time, perhaps she is transgender or just a fucking freak?

This photo is the pits
Think Hairy got confused when every one was telling him to grow a pair... he thought we meant tits not balls....

Throughout history, whenever someone has made enemies, those enemies have started rumors about those people's genitalia and sex habits. With almost every leader you'll find rumors about homosexuality, deformed penises, sex with animals and all kinds of debauchery, and most of the time there's never any definitive proof. There are all kinds of stories about Hitler having stuff going on with his penis but I haven't seen any kind of verification. If it's out there, feel free to link it, but mostly I see speculation just like what you're seeing on twitter. Anything is possible, but I just don't think it's probable. I think it's much more likely that people are making stuff up like they always have and Megz has an unfortunate jawline.
The story about Hitler wasn't about his penis... there was even a song written about his problem,... Hitler he only had one ball the other was hanging on the wall.. his mother the dirty bugger chopped it off when he was small...lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Harry has gone all Hollywood, and along with his version of Pretty Woman [ a poster I shared earlier called Grifty Woman] here is his latest venture to be made by organic Broccoli productions......................

As 6th in line to the throne he has been allocated 006 status by M.

View attachment 769089
I don't know why... but I think there should be some sort of dog biting one of her knees... a corgi maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
In Glasgow as children we would sing
Hitler he only had one ball
The other was in the Kelvin Hall...
Not many will realise how cruel this is of a mother who would give their Glasgow born child this name. I was in Comet in Glasgow, and the assistants name was Kelvin Hall. Poor lad.

• Haha
  • Sad

wisebutwild

VIP Member
In Glasgow as children we would sing
Hitler he only had one ball
The other was in the Kelvin Hall...
Up north we sang .....

Hitler, he only had one ball
??????, had one but very small
Himmler was very similar
`but poor Goebbels
had no balls at all

Can't remember the second person hence the ??????

They look like my rice bags!!
I was thinking the same about mine. There's nowt more comfy than a big pair of knickers. πŸ˜‚

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
Can someone add Time magazine to the list of things that’s been harkled?

If we don’t already have a list in the wiki we need one!
Ok, I've started a list of things/people Markle. I've started with Time Mag. If you want to suggest any, please tag me, as I'm on holiday and not on here as often as usual.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why is she wearing a painter and decorators overall? And how come they're the same height? Is H standing on a stool

• Haha
  • Wow

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
An undescended testicle isn't an intersex condition, a micropenis or any of the other stuff that's been said about him that's tantamount to what's being said about Meghan.
They did used to sing the following ditty about Hitler, so he was ridiculed for it nonetheless.

Hitler has only got one ball
The other is in the Albert Hall
His mother, the dirty bugger
Cut it off when he was born

• Haha
  • Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I read a comment somewhere saying that his head looks like a sticker that’s been applied after, or one of those masks you can buy. So odd.

• Haha

DollyBlue

Anyone seen this from another source? How reliable is Murky Meg's info?View attachment 768163
Strangely I was keeping an eye out for a lovely Irish tarot reader called The Tarot Knows. She was going to do a reading on the TIme magazine stuff but the reading just ended up being about Lillibet and by extension Archie. She has felt for a long time that Archie is in the UK for some reason. She now believes that the nanny has reported the dastardly duo and that they do not have custody of either child. In the spoiler tags is the reading she posted a few hours ago about it!

• Wow
  • Haha

hanid4now

50sGirl

VIP Member
Is everyone still voting?
Need to keep them at the top!
I’m also voting for Amber Heard, Joe Biden and Robin Diangelo but there hasn’t been any movement for ages.

• Heart

recollectionsmayvary

Didn't have time to watch the entire video but thought you'd all get a "lift" 🎈from the comments as River reluctantly posted something like:

Let's be nice and leave a balloon in the comments for 6's BD even though he's an utter twat blah blah blah (something like that...v sorry dogs being naughty πŸ•πŸ•πŸ• x3!)

🎈 = 4 users only!!!!

And this gold:
+
πŸ’© filled 🎈 = 2
πŸ“Œ 🎈= 4
a few πŸ…πŸ… & 🀒πŸ₯š as always!

and the wonderful comment about Time being paid...

Screenshot_20210915-143221_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210915-143122_YouTube.jpg

Regarding Thomas Markle Sr. not pursuing visitation... I did a bit of digging BC each US state is different. IMHO he fully realizes he doesn't have a claim as California law requires the grandparent/grandchild relationship be firmly established. I believe the intent was to aid grandparents raising their grandkids and cases where severing the relationship would negatively impact (or be disruptive) to the child's daily life. There are several other reasons his case doesn't qualify but that's the most significant. He might even be aware of the rumors about a potential false claim of abuse. Grifters gotta grift and the Markles seem alike in this way; the only one not screaming for media attention is Doria (*we* know why!🀣) 🍎🌳
Screenshot_20210915-143729_Samsung Internet.jpg

Time Warner and CBS are in bed together again...didn't they merge w/ Viacom???
This cover may be 666's little BD gift to 6 purchased w/ ill-gotten gains in a Hail Mary that's doomed to fail.
Social media and comment sections are filled w/ vitriol for the asshats today; I can't wait to find out how few copies of that version they sell!
Apologies for the shit screenshots!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Does anyone actually think they employ a PR team? I can't see a shred of evidence that says they've got professionals working to polish their image and brand as we keep hearing. Surely any firm associated with being responsible for the PR of this pair of walking disasters would be seriously discredited? It's not just getting their fees and rubbing their hands with glee, what about their reputation?
I don't understand how any PR team would have okayed the Time cover featuring a bloated smug Minge and a shrunken diminished feminine-looking NoBalls, whether Minge stamped her trotters or not.
I’ve wondered about that too. I can’t see how any professional PR team could get it so consistently, spectacularly wrong. It would be terrible for their reputation. Also, any decent PR firm is going to cost a great deal of money, especially considering the sheer amount of publicity Wallis and Vomit get. Mostly bad publicity, but publicity just the same. I dont think the clowns of montecito can afford that kind of PR.

• Heart
Reactions: 22