Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on Twitter has compiled a small collage of Smeggy’s ‘man spreading’. There are some on Twitter who believe that Smeggy was born intersex and this is the reason she has so many masculine features and behaves so aggressively ‘male’. They also believe this is the reason she is unable to carry a baby of her own. It does sound a bit outlandish but, with these two fuckwits, anything is possible. What do others think of this intersex theory? Apologies if this has been discussed long ago, I haven’t seen any discussion of it here myself.
That middle long red dress, I've never seen that before, wtf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Glad to see other former soldiers are ripping the piss out of their former ‘colleague’ on their ARRSE forum! Even that well known veteran, Trevor Coult MC, has been joining in with the piss ripping on Twitter. Trevor is the ex forces bloke who made that You Tube vid last week saying Haz was useless in the army.

View attachment 766572

It’s a bloody belter, isn’t it?! I have never had the pleasure of this photo before but it was worth waiting for!
I am certain she has got balls it's not natural for Women to stand like that only Men splay and she does it all the time, perhaps she is transgender or just a bleeping freak?

This photo is the pits

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is an absolutely cracking article on the true meaning of the TIME cover. It sums up all that we have been saying. This part in particular stood out to me:

What this Time image does is not so much make them look like they are publicity hungry but publicity ravenous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's worth bearing in mind that influence doesn't necessarily mean a good thing. Ive actually studied leadership in my degree and Leadership is all about influencing and inspiring people. Donald trump was a great leader, so was Hitler. They may have done awful things, but they inspired and influenced a loyal hard core following. Being a good leader or influencer doesn't necessarily you are DOING good (despite what the time article says).

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's worth bearing in mind that influence doesn't necessarily mean a good thing. Ive actually studied leadership in my degree and Leadership is all about influencing and inspiring people. Donald trump was a great leader, so was Hitler. They may have done awful things, but they inspired and influenced a loyal hard core following. Being a good leader or influencer doesn't necessarily you are DOING good (despite what the time article says).
Yes, that is correct. Probably why Hitler was on a TIME cover in 1938 and the leader of the Taliban is on this year’s list. These people have influenced people and brought about massive changes to the world, but certainly not in a good way. It is very interesting when you look into it more.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone on Twitter has compiled a small collage of Smeggy’s ‘man spreading’. There are some on Twitter who believe that Smeggy was born intersex and this is the reason she has so many masculine features and behaves so aggressively ‘male’. They also believe this is the reason she is unable to carry a baby of her own. It does sound a bit outlandish but, with these two fuckwits, anything is possible. What do others think of this intersex theory? Apologies if this has been discussed long ago, I haven’t seen any discussion of it here myself.
Throughout history, whenever someone has made enemies, those enemies have started rumors about those people's genitalia and sex habits. With almost every leader you'll find rumors about homosexuality, deformed penises, sex with animals and all kinds of debauchery, and most of the time there's never any definitive proof. There are all kinds of stories about Hitler having stuff going on with his penis but I haven't seen any kind of verification. If it's out there, feel free to link it, but mostly I see speculation just like what you're seeing on twitter. Anything is possible, but I just don't think it's probable. I think it's much more likely that people are making stuff up like they always have and Megz has an unfortunate jawline.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I get that you can feature for being a leader for good or bad. But I still struggle to see what the f*** they have done in the past year to even be considered!?!?! Just because you trend on twitter every week does not make you deserving!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I get that you can feature for being a leader for good or bad. But I still struggle to see what the f*** they have done in the past year to even be considered!?!?! Just because you trend on twitter every week does not make you deserving!
They probably paid a LOT of money to be included. Or a lot of strings were pulled and favours called in. Because who still cares about these two muppets.
I just wish they would stop trading on their titles 😬

Reactions: 29
Throughout history, whenever someone has made enemies, those enemies have started rumors about those people's genitalia and sex habits. With almost every leader you'll find rumors about homosexuality, deformed penises, sex with animals and all kinds of debauchery, and most of the time there's never any definitive proof. There are all kinds of stories about Hitler having stuff going on with his penis but I haven't seen any kind of verification. If it's out there, feel free to link it, but mostly I see speculation just like what you're seeing on twitter. Anything is possible, but I just don't think it's probable. I think it's much more likely that people are making stuff up like they always have and Megz has an unfortunate jawline.
It was proven at his autopsy that Hitler suffered from right-sided monorchism meaning he had one undescended testicle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus discusses the thinking behind the image doctoring and symbolism used. He finds the whole thing weird and suggests a better way for a photo to champion women's empowerment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, well, well…the clever Tumblr ladies have caught Smeggy lying again! This time about the pinky diamond ring she was wearing on her little finger in the Time photos. The DM called her out on wearing a ring worth $62,000 made from ‘diamonds gifted from the middle east’. Smeggy has instantly clapped back saying that the ring was only on loan. LIAR!

Eagle eyed people on Tumblr noticed that she has indeed worn this ring before and it was custom made for her by jewellery designer Lorraine Schwartz. Page Six magazine wrote about her wearing this ring and it’s origins last year but she didn’t clap back at them (as they are on her pay roll) but she clapped back immediately at the DM when they mentioned it! The Tumblr screenshot below shows an article written about the bloody ring in a Canadian magazine in 2020. Smeg was also allegedly wearing the same ring in the 40x40 shitshow and on the Page Six pap walk pics with Archie.

According to the latest DM article, the designer has been contacted for comment. This should be interesting!

1631824398187.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It was proven at his autopsy that Hitler suffered from right-sided monorchism meaning he had one undescended testicle.
An undescended testicle isn't an intersex condition, a micropenis or any of the other stuff that's been said about him that's tantamount to what's being said about Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Harry & Meghan #139 Megs is smug on Time cover
But the world just takes the p#ss out of her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.