Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first read this, I felt put off by the way Jose wrote about PH's physicality. Somewhat creepy. Hope no one is offended....but that was my spidey sense going off.
I felt the same creepy feeling at the gushing by Jose over the perfect male Specimen** Noballs.
This should have read
"Noballs is here dressed in black to fade into the undergrowth so his Ho can thrust forward and display her childbearing hips. The camera highlights his royal close-set piggy blue eyes, and L.A wig dyed a russet shade that contrasts sweetly with his patchy orange beard. His trademark "Save The Elephants" Boar's Bum Bristle Bracelets ($15.99 each) complete the suave and polished look of this iconic aristocrat and man about town.

Noballs is here wearing "His&His Microfibre stretch cotton Playsuit Onsie (bottom half not visible) in brushed organic combed Fair Trade cotton, with a reinforced gusset which has a discreet zip for playful encounters ($935.00).

This timeless snapshot has captured a man on the brink of madness, who gambled everything and lost, forfeiting all he held dear for a plastic Ho who has destroyed him".

Clothing & Accessories available from @TimeMagazineSkidMarkusWardrobe.Net.

**Specimen indeed, in a jar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Is it one of those shots where you deliberately stand awkwardly to make sure you are both the same height? And assume its a head and shoulders shot, not a full body one?

I think the sixwife's stance is an attempt to make her middle look smaller, having her legs wide creates an illusion of a smaller middle, she is creating a triangle, so the angle of her body goes from wide to small in the middle. If she were to stand with her feet close together, her shape would be more of a straight line, and her middle would probably be wider than her hips/legs. This is a person who has practiced every expression, and every posture in front of a mirror. She would have looked much better in a profile stance, but it would not have suggested the 'strength' she wished to project.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Latest Lady C

9/11 Haz angry at mourners for Diana when they didn't know her yet trading on 9/11 deaths by listing on Arsywell. Hypocritical - all for money and attention.
Met Gala İncreasingly full of attention-seeking individuals like Smeg, only she wasn't there.
Time Cover Two of the most notorious/infamous people but certainly not two of the 100 most influential people. Did they pay? H & M paid Sunshine Sucks /PR who have a relationship with Time.
H & M are controversial and good copy - failing as royal humanitarians, inconsistent. Almost too disresputable to be taken seriously. Lady C's opinion - she liked the photo as Haz looked well-kempt and Smeg looked good. 🤡🐶 Symbolism and strong message. Smeg standing front and centre in virginal white with Haz in black, looking meek over her shoulder. İnferior and submissive but he thinks he is the opposite. She made his birthday about her She regards herself as better than everyone else. Lady C alluded to Smeg's comments about TQ which confirm her delusionalism but would not divulge.
Haz and Jill Biden pairing re. veterans. Cynical exercise grabbing woke attention. Payback time for election support. Jill Biden could have chosen someone more suitable, perhaps an actual vet.
Suggestion that TQ has lost respect because of her tolerance towards H & M, and is not being well-advised. Lady C disagreed - Haz will always be TQ's grandson, realistic acknowledgement not a sign of weakness.
Possibility of Haz self-harming? - Lady C agreed this was an influence on TRF's soft approach but they have taken a tougher stance lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is it one of those shots where you deliberately stand awkwardly to make sure you are both the same height? And assume its a head and shoulders shot, not a full body one?

I think the sixwife's stance is an attempt to make her middle look smaller, having her legs wide creates an illusion of a smaller middle, she is creating a triangle, so the angle of her body goes from wide to small in the middle. If she were to stand with her feet close together, her shape would be more of a straight line, and her middle would probably be wider than her hips/legs. This is a person who has practiced every expression, and every posture in front of a mirror. She would have looked much better in a profile stance, but it would not have suggested the 'strength' she wished to project.
'She always stands in a buffalo stance...' 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sorry if posted was just having a quick look on the Daily fail webpage and saw this, Wearing those jewels gifted to her by those abhorrent Arabs , She is a tone deaf parasite who is openly flaunting her lack of social & moral decency Oh duck it She is a bleep
She is like Ali G with all the rings😂 not classy smeggy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hi @StrawberrySeed good to have you back!

If what you've posted is true the Harkles have just thrown away $2,500,000 🤬
Which is an outrageous amount of money to spend on self promotion 🙄
Disgusting 🤮
Hello! Thank you for the welcome back!

MarkleNews1 put something on their insta about Beg n Smeg paying for their TIME cover. I have attached a screenshot. Like you, many people are outraged at such wasteful, selfish spending. It is blood boiling!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I felt the same creepy feeling at the gushing by Jose over the perfect male Specimen** Noballs.
This should have read
"Noballs is here dressed in black to fade into the undergrowth so his Ho can thrust forward and display her childbearing hips. The camera highlights his royal close-set piggy blue eyes, and L.A wig dyed a russet shade that contrasts sweetly with his patchy orange beard. His trademark "Save The Elephants" Boar's Bum Bristle Bracelets ($15.99 each) complete the suave and polished look of this iconic aristocrat and man about town.

Noballs is here wearing "His&His Microfibre stretch cotton Playsuit Onsie (bottom half not visible) in brushed organic combed Fair Trade cotton, with a reinforced gusset which has a discreet zip for playful encounters ($935.00).

This timeless snapshot has captured a man on the brink of madness, who gambled everything and lost, forfeiting all he held dear for a plastic Ho who has destroyed him".

Clothing & Accessories available from @TimeMagazineSkidMarkusWardrobe.Net.

**Specimen indeed, in a jar.
I’m sad because I can’t leave a heart and a ROTFLMFAO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My response was to the posting on the armed forces website, where it was mentioned that no 6 didn't want to follow the path of duty or service of previous junior royals - or even his brother the future King! - but left the army because he wasn't allowed to pick and choose the bits he wanted and ignore the rest. Doesn't that sound awfully familiar?

Basically, no 6 had established this pattern of behaviour before he met Mrs no 6 - can't have what I want, throw a tantrum, leave.

Twunts, the pair of them!
It‘s not just Haz who likes picking and choosing. Smegz has done that with her black heritage and culture. She picks and chooses the bits that she wants and ignores the rest. What a pair eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hope the stylists don't get markled. Just had a look at their instagram (nina.clare) and they have styled Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Kirsten Dunst, Reece Witherspoon more beautifully. Guess they had more to start with.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
@mardymare , maybe the stylists didn't have any say in the matter. What Meghan wants, Meghan gets, remember?!

Leg forward?☑ Acres of trousers? ☑ Huge mane?☑ All in virginal white? ☑

trousers.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That pose she has is terrible. It looks as if she made number 2 in her pants! What are they thinking? And Time magazine is nothing but a useless rag. The last time I saw one was about 10 years ago - it had a total of about 20 pages and it was already getting very “woke.” No one subscribes to these magazines anymore. A doctor’s waiting room used to have them but no offices waste money on magazines anymore.
Never mind a No. 2, is that a Richmond in her pants? It won't be the first time she's looked as though she's got one. Could she be coming out as a man, with Noballs her feminine other half, dominated and cowed and unable to move on?
Thank you for answering my very personal and delicate question. I really appreciate it as noone close to me has had a c section, so I have not been able to ask anyone.

So, the advice to bring dark coloured towels, dark pjs, dark knickers, and lots of maternity pads still applies to women who have a planned c-section. I have always wondered this due to the difference in delivery method. But, thinking about it, the ‘aftermath’ has to come out somehow. Sorry!

The reason I asked if the ‘aftermath’ for csections was the same is because I wondered if MM would use a csection as her excuse for wearing white. Ie, because she had a csection, she didn’t need to worry about ‘leakages’ as the caesarean had taken care of it all. I wasn't sure if the ‘after effects’ were the same following a csection, but it seems to be so from what you have written.

So, basically, Smeg has no justifiable reason to explain why she wore a pure white, full dress, just three days postpartum to have her photo taken by worldwide photographers. I wondered if she would use having a caesarean as a reason for wearing white, ie no blood loss from her nethers. But, thanks to @Tui , I have learned she cannot use this as a reason.

So? How CAN she explain how she was confident enough to wear an all white dress in front of the world’s media just three days after giving birth? Has any woman on here done the same???? I think this is one of the duck ups that will end up ‘outing’ her.

There are no children, I strongly believe that.

I reckon Smegcheese wanted to get Prince and Princess titles for her ‘imaginary’ kids so she could then merch the tit out of ‘them’ and their connection to the Queen while they were small and unknowing. Smeggan would then, in later years, explain the ‘imaginary kids’ away by them being at nursery / boarding school / uni / then…completely private adults. All the while raking money in for her (invisible) offsprings’ connection to the Queen.

It all sounds so farfetched and something out of a ridiculous drama book. But, remember, the TRUTH is often stranger than FICTION.

These two spineless fuckers have ’dupers’ delight’ (thinking that they have) tricked the whole world about their kids etc. They feel super smug that they (think) have conned everyone across the globe into thinking they have two kids. Newsflash, there are no kids. We on here spotted the dupe ages ago. We are wise to those two fake fuckers. We know exactly what their game is. Money, money, money….
BIB. There are no children. I strongly believe that.
Agree 100%. I've never believed they had these two children either. Then what was the doll or infant photographed at the chapel for the press, and on the same day with HM and PP (which I think was photoshopped)?
The doll or baby didn't move a muscle and was far too big and long to have just been born or even be 2 weeks old, far bigger by comparison than Eugenie's son. This is a huge mystery or scam and nobody's ever questioned or investigated it. A real elephant in the room.

H&M left shortly afterwards for Canada and no recognisable child has been since.
We know by now that they are insane enough to claim titles for non-existent children, and this is what they tried to do. Whether they'll get them when PC becomes King remains to be seen but it would be a sick joke if they did. The fact that Fark and Lil are in the LOS means to me that H&M have been pandered to and it's very worrying.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Imagine tho... being so desperate to be liked you pay 2.5 MILLION for it... and then everyone still thinks you’re a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
C section bleeding is no different. I remember going on a short trip to our local shops (in a car) and suddenly 'flooding' whilst I was out. I was in hospital for a week, so this must have been on the 2nd week after delivery, at the earliest!
That is one of my clues for her using surrogacy. Leakage from boobs and lady bits certainly makes you wary of light colours for a few weeks till things ease off a bit. It just amazes me though, that no female (not even her mum) warned her that it was a bit of a giveaway. She was still tight with mylilpony who has apparently had 3 kids. So was mylilpony in on the scam or just as clues as the rest of those around her ? (probably including no6).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ah, phew, that's a relief! My brain was very puzzled 😅
Someone mentioned the holy couple wrote about a covid vaccine researcher/scientist for Time which prompted me. Remember in April last year PWB (on a podcast?) denouncing the British press for exaggerating the impact of covid? What a rollercoaster of facts he's been on since....
God yeah :eek: How did we forget about that. His mate was right when he said "The thing with Harry is that he has no opinions of his own, he just takes on the opinion of the last person he spoke to about a subject".

She has two left feet on that cake. 😂
Pretty accurate then, :m.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.