Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers refused to be Marked and he's got a new and nicer job, according to the BBC website:

Piers Morgan is to join the Rupert Murdoch-owned News Corp and Fox News Media, the company has announced.
He will host a new show that will air in the US, UK and Australia - his first major new presenting job since leaving ITV's Good Morning Britain in March.
"Piers is the broadcaster every channel wants but is too afraid to hire," Murdoch said in a statement.
The show will air on the newly-announced talkTV in the UK, Fox Nation in the US, and Sky News Australia.
Morgan said he was "thrilled" to return to News Corp, where he began his media career more than 30 years ago.

Good on him!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Piers refused to be Marked and he's got a new and nicer job, according to the BBC website:

Piers Morgan is to join the Rupert Murdoch-owned News Corp and Fox News Media, the company has announced.
He will host a new show that will air in the US, UK and Australia - his first major new presenting job since leaving ITV's Good Morning Britain in March.
"Piers is the broadcaster every channel wants but is too afraid to hire," Murdoch said in a statement.
The show will air on the newly-announced talkTV in the UK, Fox Nation in the US, and Sky News Australia.
Morgan said he was "thrilled" to return to News Corp, where he began his media career more than 30 years ago.

Good on him!
Fox Nation is the pay streaming service here in the US. No one will see it. :sick:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The way she is stood/posing looks like she was photographed alone. It wouldn't surprise me if 6wife paid for herself to have a solo cover but Time realised she wouldn't sell so shopped in Harry without telling her 😁

I hadn't got as far as your post, when I posted, and see we had similar thoughts about this, sorry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
MM’s looks like she was styled by VB. while this looks good on VB’s skinny frame, It looks terrible on her. Her body looks incredibly wide - jumper pulled over pleats 😂 her stylist must dislike her. The hair is Cheryl L’Oréal ad - and the front cover looks like she’s auditioning for sex in the city, They did this look 20 years ago so she just coming like an over styled old fashioned frump - and that’s me being kind.

im embarrassed for Harry’s photoshopped hair. It’s beyond hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She's clearly wearing hair extensions. Which oppressed Russsian or Indian girl was exploited for her vanity?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Piers back in on the action! She better watch out that man is going to put her on blast at every direction she tries to run in. He's the cat to her mouse games and she KNOWS it, which is why she's always trying to silence him.

On a serious note, how much did they have to pay for that lie of a cover Times Magazine? Trying to redeem themselves from all the booing in the US and UK Megatron? Smells like Teen Spirit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The sad thing is Meg probably dreamed of being on the cover for years but was just too insignificant to be noticed, but now because she married royalty they are buyingbeing given a cover she thinks she is something! Nope you are still insignificant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Cringing Chicken, Striking Cobra Should Be the Caption 🤣

Chicken lickin and fucky ducky

Piers back in on the action! She better watch out that man is going to put her on blast at every direction she tries to run in. He's the cat to her mouse games and she KNOWS it, which is why she's always trying to silence him.

On a serious note, how much did they have to pay for that lie of a cover Times Magazine? Trying to redeem themselves from all the booing in the US and UK Megatron? Smells like Teen Spirit! 😂
I
I always thought that Time was a respected and tasteful magazine, how wrong can I be and after this shoot everyone on it in future will just be a d lister or a saddo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm only on page 13 but the craic on here thus far about the castrated ginger marmoset and Cousin It has been fantastic. Amazing work fellow Tattler's.😘😘🖤🖤Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The problem with rarely being seen physically in real life is that eventually, when you do come out, any changes ( e.g. ageing or weight gain) will be very, very noticeable.

...because the public's last point of reference was the heavily edited and photoshopped images of you. Or filtered video.

One day there'll be an untouched photo or footage...and we'll all be like...wait...whaaaaaaaat?

duo.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Sorry if posted was just having a quick look on the Daily fail webpage and saw this, Wearing those jewels gifted to her by those abhorrent Arabs , She is a tone deaf parasite who is openly flaunting her lack of social & moral decency Oh duck it She is a bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
As soon as I saw it I was like..... well duck me this is one collective wank for the body language experts.....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Them being named as two of the world's 100 most influential people is not influencing Madame Tussauds one little bit ...............

So far, Harry and Meghan have had the indignation of being moved out of the royal section and into the celebrity section, quite close to their friends George Clooney, Benedict Cumberbatch, people like that. At the time a representative for the museum told Reuters: "Harry and Meghan have moved zones - Madame Tussauds London has moved its figures of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to their brand new Awards Party zone ..........

But it gets worse, because every so often at Madame Tussauds, they re-evaluate exactly who's in and who's out, and sadly Harry and Meghan are now on that re-evaluation list ................... light the fire under the cauldron and prepare for melt down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She ought to be careful wearing all that bling seeing as she's on permanent high alert, ready to run into danger - she may get herself hooked up on something!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The problem with rarely being seen physically in real life is that eventually, when you do come out, any changes ( e.g. ageing or weight gain) will be very, very noticeable.

...because the public's last point of reference was the heavily edited and photoshopped images of you. Or filtered video.

One day there'll be an untouched photo or footage...and we'll all be like...wait...whaaaaaaaat?

View attachment 765555

Smeggo looks like she's auditioning for the role of a new barmaid at the Rovers Return or the Queen Vic in that getup.

And Piers won Best News Presenter at another awards ceremony last night. Looks like Smeggy only Markled herself when she tried to end his career. :p

I hope his new job with Murdoch doesn't mean he has to quit the DM. We need him to be a thorn in the Harkles' side in as many places as possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.