Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here for now. πŸ₯°.
More catching up later..just read page 30

Meghan goes undercover dressed as an ordinary person at the Diane statue event..she then gets captured by the royal family and dangled from the palace by Kate as a punishment πŸ˜„.

Resizer_15987428747270.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I think it was the balcony.
The balcony is built by a Cubitt(Camillas ancestor) like the majority of Belgravia for example, it was once all one estate.
So the balcony is by default rejecting Peg.
Bit of trivia, lovely work as always.
Thank you very much for the compliment and trivia πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

Absolutely brilliant bit of detective work Pom! How did you get this photo? MI5? The chap on the right is the original Hewitt before he had plastic surgery to make himself look less like No.6. This is the man Diana fell in love with before she fell in love with Hasnat Khan. After extensive work on his face, Hewitt ended up looking like the chap on the left who we all recognise as Hewitt.
I posted about this yesterday but never expected to actually see it proved in photos! πŸ₯°
Looooool I went undercover as one of the queen's corgis πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

This too, will haunt my dreams. This is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Amazing work @Pom Bear xx
Many thanks πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I couldn't resist getting his cyclops eyes done on that pic lol πŸ˜„

I just love the way @Pom Bear rocks up, posts a hilarious photo, drops mic, until the next hilarious photo! πŸ˜‚ I wish I could explain my love and loyalty to some of you Tattlers…
Thank you that made me smile very much and I love the poem πŸ₯°,πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ’– xx

Sorry I'm late I found an old pic of me spending last Xmas with Lady C ..in my suit and bow tie..I then realised I look like a fluffy butler πŸ˜€πŸ€­ x.

Resizer_16094969087750.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
THE DONAIN NAMES WERE REGISTERED BEFORE THE ENGAGEMENT??? WTFFFFF 🀬
This is the kind of reaction that makes me chuckle. :m
Yes. See? We aren't a pk of nutters. We read the room re this bitch and the shite-hawk long ago.
This was never a fairy tale romance. It's purely business. She was to be the brains and he the financial facilitator.
When she has milked him and the royals for everything she can she'll dump him. Then continue milking her single mommy shtick across anyone who will pay for her lies. It will be Virginia Whatserface all over again. Someone with a basic amount of insider stuff making it up as she goes along for dollars.

• Heart
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Interesting piece about what American Universities are like from the perspective of a North Korean student.
Maybe this is why they seem to be popular over there, with the exceptions of our American tattlers who are clearly able to think for themselves.
This is shocking:

'In one instance, Park said she was β€œscolded” by a staff member for saying she enjoyed classic literature such as Jane Austen.

"I said, β€˜I love those books.’ I thought it was a good thing," Park said. "Then, she was like, 'Did you know that those writers, who had a colonial mindset, were racists and bigots who wrote those books? So they are subconsciously brainwashing you.'"

So Jane Austen has been cancelled now despite the fact her father was a vicar!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Can I please make a suggestion 😁

Having spent most of the night catching up on this thread that whizzes along faster as we welcome more new members to join in the guessing palaver fun, I have an idea. Would it be ever so helpful if the Tarot lessons/learning/teaching/stuff had it's very own shiny thread? Obviously, the Tarot info relating to the Montimeme family remains in here.

What do you think?

Back on track. It's far, far too quiet. I'm waiting for an explosion at any moment 🍿🍿🍿 🍷🍷🍷

• Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
There's the story about the London artist who Oprah made move to the US for a commission painting her house. Then ghosted him and never paid him a cent. They hadn't had a contract, but she had shaken his hand and verbally committed - it was her idea, not his.

• Angry
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Have you seen this?

Good. When this kind of stuff happens it drags the likes of Mike and of course Zara, into the fray.
They will no longer be staying on the sidelines and it's becoming personal.
Anne will be furious too and it strengthens their dislike of all things harkle related.
The harkles think they are blessed by having the sugars as cheer leaders but they've unleashed a pk of feral hounds. If at any time in the future a sugar goes too far (other than words) the harkles will be held partly responsible for not reining them in. And rightly so.
So as officer John Maclean says ...

• Haha
  • Heart

imnotarobot

And we'd have nothing to bitch about ............ no, prefer it like this ........ I enjoy my morning laughs at them, it sets me up for the day!
Yeah me too admittedly. No one in real life knows I follow along here. Bit hard to explain why they make me so insane but I still click here every day πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

imnotarobot

Can you imagine this scenario? Harry and Meghan have Archie, they request time alone (all totally normal), then they move to California and STOP TALKING. A year goes by, no one has seen or heard of the three. Then she launches a new Instagram, with a new baby, for her first photo she shows a lovely portrait of the four of them, none of this bullshit carton stuff. Then they go quiet for a little while, and everyone wants to interview them. They ask a wazillion dollars for an interview. They’d be able to write their own cheque, they’d look respectful, they’d be able to say what they liked and people would probably believe them. If only they’d waited and stayed quiet.

but no, they are in such a rush and determined to scorch the earth wherever they go. Fuckers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Flairey

VIP Member
He will be fine.
I would also be wary of attacking him as he has a podcast and a platform and has spoken about family stuff before. So if he gets too much abuse about his family he might actually call people out on it.
Yes Scabies has picked the wrong Royal this time.
Our Mike would run it by Zara and Anne and probably HMTQ and then do a whole podcast on it. We'll thats what I'm,hoping for.

Evangelina

VIP Member
If anyone needs a painkiller it's a former Rugby player, that nose looked like agony, it's also not a high maker, not sure what Scabies has against things which are used even as cancer pain relief.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
What's the regulations if your baby was born by surrogate? 🀭
What are the rules about flying if there is no baby at all? In the event of a fake pregnancy and birth how soon after the fake birth are you permitted to fly by your Ob-gyn Penny Law who is not your Ob-gyn? Is it safe to fly while "heavily pregnant" with a moonbump? Are you allowed to take plastic infants as hand-luggage and what's the weight restriction? Is it legal to fly with a toddler impersonating your own child? So many questions!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've tried to turn the guy into looking more like Harry...I feel sick..looooool πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Loooooooooool πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… x

Back later πŸ₯°

Resizer_16238464592670.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I hope this is not true. I can't imagine her having the gutts to show upπŸ€”
Not gonna happen. Oh she'll play along ... till the last minute. Then an emergency will arise.
I doubt even Hazza will dare, unless heavily medicated and patty-patted.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I have been enjoying your posts for months, but only joined yesterday. I wanted to give something back and thought an obscene limerick might be appropriate...

There was an old bint called Megs,
who was good at opening her legs.
She got hold of a prince
by the cock (made him wince).
And used it to implant her eggs.

I have used poetic license as we don't really know about the conception. :m:m:m
THAT is disgusting!

you'll fit in nicely here.:m

• Haha