Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if Markle makes a surprise visit. She wants desperately to appear like one of the family again. She assumes if she shows up, smiling her big fake smile, giving loving gazes etc…that the RF will be forever to act nice to her in return. Then she will have her reps put out that they are back in the bosom of the family with all their merch-y projects blessed by the Queen…blah, blah. She’d do this kind of power play.
If she ever turns up over here in Great Britain, she will get pelted with tomatoes.

Tinned tomatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here while I do some catching up 🥰.

Let's stick Meghan in some remote mountains..she can talk as much as she likes then..no press or news coverage around 😄

Resizer_15999526750650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

me from mid-America

Dear Maddy,

I'm so sorry for the delay in this [...] that it took a while for your beautiful letter to find me. Thank you for your touching words. Your kindness has resonated so deeply with me and for that (and the lovely gifts for our little) I send you my great thanks. I wish you a life of joy, health, love and laughter. I wish you a future where you can accomplish all that you dream of. I trust that you will. Your good heart will guide you.

As ever,
Meghan

(P.S. Love to Pippa from Pula & [...])

Inscription in the book gifted:

Dear Maddy,

To your very bright future.

As ever,
Meghan

bits in brackets - couldn't decipher with her stupid twirrly handwriting.

PS: the gifted book is of course her pamphlet. Pathetic.
The handwriting is so pretentious. It’s how she thinks the upper class writes. She really is ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Was looking thru my twitter & I think the Wessex's are the sugars next target ,

Sophie is doing a lot of work with St Johns Ambulances
This is Pride month. And yet, of ALL the bandwagons they have jumped on... crickets.
There is shit on both of theae donuts. Pride month is a no brainer. Seriously?
Cric-kets.
Oh but they have time in their busy maternity leave schedule to fuck off the British Monarch and run and hide in Schillings's skirts.

Fuckers

speaking as a gay woman I don't really want them anywhere near PRIDE celebrations tbh we already have enough faux companies / people trying to make a quick quid out of the Gay Community

• Heart
Reactions: 53

CrimpedEggs

After reading the latest BG blind which is painfully obvious it’s about #6 wife so adding my 2 cents on a theory I have on her plan for world domination.

In her grand plan, PWB was always been just a stepping stone to her. Bit dim and easily manipulated, perfect candidate. Prior to royal connections she was a nobody D list actress ( C at a push). I imagine her overall strategy to be:

Marry into royal family and get those babies quick. Win over the public by recycling the same tactics as Diana, because the British public will lap that up. This would have been a 3-5 year timeline , after Which she would bow out and remain one of the most famous women in the world, loved by all ( Diana 2.0) When this wasn’t working as quickly or effectively as PWBW would have liked, after discovering the constraints of protocol and realities or royal life enter amended phase 2: the exit to have the freedom to build her brand and showcase her new found status. The intention at this point would be to cement herself as world wide A list - with the added bonus of a title and permanent royal connections. Her vision would have been to become the centre of Hollywood elite - i.e her own court that has been mentioned here before.

This would be the pathway to start sniffing out and ultimately securing her next victim - someone with substantial wealth and influence. Someone to bankroll her next self serving agenda ( eg politics or to further her ‘brand’). Due to a series of unfortunate events ( covid , their profound ability to turn everything they touch to crap) her plan has flopped. Harry too dim to understand what really going on he just thinks he’s sticking it to his awful awful family. Following the interviews and mud slinging which has backfired spectacularly she is now in damage control mode, trying to claw back any shred of credibility she thought she had to appeal to the elite. At this point the horse has bolted and that crowd will only see her as the grabber she is.

If the BG blind is true , Bill would have seen her a mile off. He might take the meeting if it’s on a yacht 😉

Anyway, sorry for the ramble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I did the Domino scheme for my youngest. The midwife came to my home and immediately sent for an ambulance. I got to the hospital at about 9:30 in the morning. Had the baby and was home again by 11:30. My mother in law couldn't believe it. She had spent 36 hours in labour with my husband. She told everyone that I got up, had breakfast, went to hospital and had a baby and I was home for lunch. :LOL:
Sorry to go off topic. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Bad Karma

I'm going back a bit with this one but how ridiculous is it for the sugars to try and claim that HMTQ has dementia and that's why she wouldn't remember giving permission and video calls. I hardly think that HMTQ is casually just chilling in bed on a Sunday with her laptop, watching a bit of the Crown on Netflix with a cuppa when she gets a zoom call from dumb and dumber with the new baby.

This is as far fetched as the Oprah interview when PWBW was talking about phoning HMTQ directly by herself. As if.

SnoodPark

Found this on twitter

Well worth a read - thanks. I'd like to think that's much worse than what people have to sign away to get on X Factor. Is there a clause about them having the option to forcibly adopt your first born child?

Anyone who works in the creative industries will be familiar with being approached online to work for free in return for 'exposure'. Cheeky influencers also seem to do it to get free stuff instead of paying for it.

But the Markles are taking that to a whole new level. They won't even give a credit to help a struggling creative from getting a toe-hold on the ladder. And they're appropriating the copyright of every idea submitted. Just stop for a moment to consider how shitty that behaviour is. Words fail me...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Mairag

Chatty Member
Found this on twitter

So basically, send us your story, we might use it to make money, but we won’t give you any credit for that and we will keep all the profit for ourselves and not share even a tiny bit of it with you, but if someone sues us about anything in your story we are using, we will pass all the costs and liabilities of that back to you and we will be liable for no monies!

Sounds fine 🙄 after it’s all about having give and take in a relationship 🤣🤣🤣 (we give, they take)

• Angry
  • Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
The Sophie interview left me in tears. She is so right that until things get back to “normal” we cannot grieve properly.
Also the way she was talking about the Duke of Edinburgh perfectly well and then it just hit her and all the emotion was so raw again.
That was real tears and emotion not that fake acting Henry’s wife does to order.

• Heart
On CDAN just now:

Blind Item #6

More lies from the alliterate one. There was no video call to grandma, and apparently she has done something to anger the one named permanent A+ lister because the A+ lister's social media has barely a mention of the alliterate one and her husband. It used to be filled with mentions.

So what has she done to make Orca drop her like a runny turd?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
This is shocking:

'In one instance, Park said she was “scolded” by a staff member for saying she enjoyed classic literature such as Jane Austen.

"I said, ‘I love those books.’ I thought it was a good thing," Park said. "Then, she was like, 'Did you know that those writers, who had a colonial mindset, were racists and bigots who wrote those books? So they are subconsciously brainwashing you.'"

So Jane Austen has been cancelled now despite the fact her father was a vicar!
Jane Austen was very anti-slavery. She makes a few scathing comments about it in Emma and more than a few remarks in Mansfield Park.

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Wait - what record does Thomas have of releasing things to the paper (before the letter)? Why does no one ever ask a follow up question? M and friends just throw things out there and no one ever asks for them to elaborate or provide examples. He also didn’t release any part of the letter until he was attacked by the five friends in People magazine. If that hadn’t happened, there was no indication that he would have released it.
Not to mention that M’s reaction to the pap shots (with her favorite photographer) was ridiculously over the top, claiming that Thomas was victimizing her.

What fascinates me is that she has exactly followed the script that Tatlers have predicted. 100% the molestation charge against Thomas and the violence charge against H are coming. She is so freaking predictable

• Wow

Peachsquish

VIP Member

sorry if posted but am furious they are going to try and bribe Charles and HRH The Queen with farchie
Saw that my favourite bits from the article are
Screenshot_20210616-111859_Daily Mail Online.jpg

No shit sherlock.
It's almost as if she doesn't have a newborn to look after, isn't it :rolleyes: ;) :unsure:
20210616_111929.jpg

Can't imagine any circumstances in which you'd be happy to leave your new baby and travel to a different country which is at least a 10 hrs flight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
The evil cult of Wetherspoons (can think of many abhorrent things about the behaviour of the chain's boss but this isn't one of them) and its dress code. :ROFLMAO:
What on god's green earth makes them think that is a good look??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51