Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wu Tien

This is a bit late, but...

On the day that Prince Philip died, I was having some work done to the roof of my house. The roofer went out to get supplies and, while he was gone, I heard about PP's death.

When the builder returned I asked him if he had heard the news.

"Yes", he said. "I was at the builders' merchants when I heard. We was all talking about it. I'll tell you something: see that that van out there?" (Points to a white van parked in the drive.) "I call my van Meghan. It looks nice and white on the outside but it's a bitch to run and the undercarriage is rotting away."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thank you @50sGirl for the iconic title!
Oo my thread title suggestion - it’s been a while! 😜
However, I must confess that I saw it on a Daily Mail comment and I thought it was perfect for a thread title.
I just want to be transparent because I know how we all hate plagiarism on here! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

buflesse

Chatty Member
My attempt at a recap...

-Harry and Meghan caused a massive stir by using HM's personal childhood nickname for their latest child (who no one has seen - rumours that the surrogate is refusing to give her up)
-They are trying to sue the BBC for quoting a senior Palace source who said that they hadn't asked HM's permission to use the name. The Palace hasn't contradicted the BBC
-The sugars are claiming that HM has dementia
-It's been reported that the gloves are now OFF (hence the thread title) and HM will be ensuring that lies are corrected
-Harry is continuing to trash his family on TV
-Meghan's book 'The Bench is a flop
-Rumours that Harry and Meghan's relationship is on the rocks
-It's transpired that they bought a load of domain names for Lillibet (and domain names for the Duchess of Sussex title were registered before the engagement)
-The rest of the RF are surviving and thriving😁

• Heart
Reactions: 83

the musician

Chatty Member
Have you seen this?

Scobie and the sugars are probably too stupid to realise that CBD and cannabis aren't the same thing. CBD actually has many benefits and you can't get high on it.

Why is he picking on Mike Tindall for? He's not even a working member of the RF and he and Zara have no titles. He's got some guts to try picking on Mike though. Mike would probably knock him out in one punch if the scumbag did this in real life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member

The mat leave didnt last long... She thinks her book can be a blueprint for a new world-. Depict another side of masculinity, one grounded in connection , emotion and softness...
Sounds like she wants men to be more like women😂

FUCK THAT NONSENSE. My entire life has been around military men (including my father, my brothers, my husband, my sons, my nephews...oh and I am retired military myself having served from the ages of 17-47 including 4 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan). These are MY people. People the wokesters would dismiss as "toxic masculinity"The roughest, toughest, most foul-mouthed sons-a-bitches you have ever met. Men who are straight up cold-blooded killers on the battlefield (not hyperbole, not figuratively, but literally) To a man, every single one of them, even the hardest, are devoted to their families, unfailingly gentle with women, children, and animals (especially in the warzone), and prone to tear up when discussing a lost comrade. Men who will drop everything to fly to a buddy's side when he is struggling. Men who have "adopted" the families of the fallen and make sure that they take of their bereaved parents, widows, and fatherless children.

The unfeeling assholes were generally the ones who didn't have to do any of the hard, dirty, dangerous work.

This shit she is spewing disrespects every one of the men with whom Harry served. Fuck her

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Feeling rather happy with myself today. You'll be pleased to know I hid the only 2 copies of the wench in my Asda this morning, behind the Harry Potter books. I've got to pop back up there tomorrow and if they are still there, I'm gonna put them in the bedding or towels department or even under the bin with the duvets in!
I've also been MIA the last few days as I've been trying to sort out my new job. This Bubbs is well chuffed to be going back to work after 11 years of "just" looking after the kids and I've just had the call to say I start next Tuesday 😁🎉🍾🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Don't know if this has already been posted but a nice piece efrom the Express ...

You might have seen the pictures this weekend of our Queen smiling and tapping her feet as the Household Cavalry struck up a military march at the Trooping of the Colour, or perhaps Her Majesty stealing the show from the G7 leaders on Friday.

That would be a 95-year-old lady not just getting on with royal duties uncomplainingly but actually enjoying them.

After 69 years on the throne she takes nothing for granted. The contrast with the whinging tawdriness of her grandson and his wife could not be more stark, nor her classiness more shining.

The England lads proudly belted out the National Anthem yesterday before beating Croatia in the first match of the Euros. The line "long to reign over us" has never sounded so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
When I joined exactly two months ago today, we were on thread #90! Damn these move fast!

I think that for the first time, they are legit nervous. Everything they say and do is predicated NC/NE from the palace. They did not expect the Queen to hit back and hit back so hard. They thought that they would announce the name and the family would put on a nice face and not let anyone see how furious they must be. The twats finally went a step too far and they know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Gusber

Chatty Member
I just love the way @Pom Bear rocks up, posts a hilarious photo, drops mic, until the next hilarious photo! 😂 I wish I could explain my love and loyalty to some of you Tattlers…

So I’ve written a lilibet of a ditty, ‘The Bench’ stylee…

”Here is our forum. We call it Tattle.
We post, we laugh, we rant and we prattle.
If we did not have it our heads would be wrecked.
We used to be Haz-fans but we had to defect.

This is our forum. We post day, we post night.
We’re connoisseurs of Brit Royalty; we know good’uns from shite.
We love Her Maj, we like Wills and his fam.
We’ve no time for 6 cos his lot are a sham;

We do love our forum, without which we’d be pissed.
Where else could we wonder if Farchie exists?
And the new one, the baby, whom no one has yet seen,
Moon bumps? Surrogates? What can it mean?

We come to our forum, in defence of free speech,
We Tattle our thoughts but we try not to preach.
We come to our forum, cos we have the right!
To try to decipher WHAT MEANS ALL OF THIS SHITE??!!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

50sGirl

VIP Member
What about the report on Bookworm’s YouTube channel stating that Ginge was detained recently by security officers on Rob Lowe‘s estate. Apparntly, the Lowe’s property is adjacent to or nearby their Montecito property. When questioned he claimed he was taking a walk to “blow off steam“ and was subsequently released. I’d love to know if this is true. Anyone?
BIB
Who is Steam? Henry’s gardener?! :LOL:

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
lol true But am guessing they will use farcie to retain titles and get money & tbh I think both The Queen & Charles will give in
Why is anyone giving a shiny shit about Farchie or lilo though?
Bless the kid, but he is the product (allegedly) of two mentally disturbed vicious cunts so his prospects for being a well rounded human are dim. Very dim. Even if they used a surrogate and surrogates donated egg it's still dodgy territory.
Frankly those kids are best kept at arm's length, so I honestly don't understand all the bleating about Brenda needing or wanting to see them. She's had no opportunity to bond with either one and the moment is gone, lost forever. Say bye-bye mentally, make the usual necessary "happy birthday" greetings shtick and otherwise forget about them. They are lost and frankly I'm glad ... sorry, not sorry for being a hard faced cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

planetmirth

VIP Member
There was talk that PC gave them a couple of million at the beginning to "tide them over until they got on their feet". Then when that was blown and they kept saying that they wanted more that's when PC refused to take Hazno's calls.
I was told by someone who actually knows PC it was closer to 11 million …now this could be a load of baloney ( and I have no way of verifying it as I don’t know PC!!! ) BUT it beggars belief that PWB takes money off his Dad yet is happy to abuse him .

Even if his Dad just gave him a tenner and then PWB abuses him ,it’s appalling .

Pompous entitled vindictive little Oik!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Another p**s take from the Express .......

M and H opted against calling their daughter GARY in a decision to honour TQ with her first name.

Her grandson PW used to fondly refer to her as GARY, back when he struggled to say the word Granny as a young boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64