Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Samf2020

Chatty Member
Sorry if already mentioned but I was under the impression the statue thing would be the Spencers only and William and ginge. The Queen would not attend that surely and I cant see Charles or Camilla turning up either. It would upset the hardcore Di fans. So if the wife turns up she will only get a photo op with Diana's family and friends not much merching use in that.
And if ginge has been told to turn up to lunch alone it means the Queen does not want to see his harpy of a wife in any way shape or form. And if she cant be in a photo with thw Queen and kids there ia no money in it for her I dont think she would bother.
And despite being a complete and utter lunatic I think she knows way deep down that she is not going to get a great reception here, I would be amazed if she rocked up.

Reactions: 51

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So according to Bookworm video upthread, their house is for sale and an open viewing day was on 5th June (one day after giving birth)! Also something happened with surrogate who is a Caucasian student, during the pregnancy and that's why the process has stalled

• Wow
  • Haha

Carpediem69

VIP Member

The mat leave didnt last long... She thinks her book can be a blueprint for a new world-. Depict another side of masculinity, one grounded in connection , emotion and softness...
Sounds like she wants men to be more like women😂
Loved this in the comments
ebo, burnley, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

I've called my garden bench 'Harry'. It's a bit wonky and lacking in strength after moving it to the other side of the fishpond.
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well that's a fucking relief didn't fancy carrying all that horseshit in this heat.

Who would want to see old minge face alongside the Richmond knob, bad enough he is coming but got my bazooka ready filled with shite, I am about 25 miles from London so it probably won't reach, perhaps we could hire a light aircraft flying a banner saying Fuck off you Ginger Cunt ,anyone fancy a whipround??
I've hired this for the day..there is even a hatch at the bottom somewhere that throws horse muck out 🤭 x.

Resizer_16238878172160.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"SaffyCrowns on Twitter: "I love how so many people hate the royal family now based on unfounded claims by an actress, but insist on continuing to call #MeghanMarkle “the Duchess”, as though she didn’t get that title from said family they all hate so much 🥴 if they’re such trash, call her something else. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on page 9 😀
I love the perfume names 😄x.

I'm not too imaginative with the names myself so just called mine Meghan's Arse 🤭

Here is the pic of the bottle.. the bottle made it an ackward shape to put the logo so I've added it as a tie on label.

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16237677496240.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Neil Sean new short video says 6 and the wife are taking time out to have a re brand! The last year hasn't been too successful for them apparently and they are going to go on chat shows to show their softer side. If I were them I'd get new PR

On another note, I don't see 6 chasing the BBC in the law courts, so HMTQ's response hit them where it hurts, and called them out to be the liars and spinners of un truths, Played a blinder I think!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

me from mid-America

I wouldn’t be surprised if Markle makes a surprise visit. She wants desperately to appear like one of the family again. She assumes if she shows up, smiling her big fake smile, giving loving gazes etc…that the RF will be forever to act nice to her in return. Then she will have her reps put out that they are back in the bosom of the family with all their merch-y projects blessed by the Queen…blah, blah. She’d do this kind of power play.

• Angry
  • Sick

Vanelope

VIP Member
If they started with 30 million - which is more than most people will ever have - and could probably have got some hand outs from Charles if they kept quiet, they could have bought a nice couple of million house and lived quite nicely thank you without having to do any of this.

• Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
What on god's green earth makes them think that is a good look??
I'm all for women being able to choose what they want to wear but dress restrictions are generally imposed for a reason (not just to oppress women). These 2 idiots need to grow up.

Their clothes would be ok on a beach but not somewhere where families are eating food. 😃

• Haha